FBI: Eden suspect in teen prostitution ring fled to Thailand

webfact

Well It is one thing to be thought of as a fool another to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. As far as legal age here I think 15 is legal here unless your a farang then 18 is norm. Unless your Muslim then 10 years old is norm. Now the last one is sick.

BS.

Any abuse of children is sick.

Any sex act committed upon a child is wrong.

It has nothing to do with faith.

Take your islamaphobic hate and stick it up your derrière.

Well for the original question - is a 55 year old hooking with a 19 year old morally ok?

Society says the 19 year old is an adult, but it is true their brain and life experiences are still forming.

But the 55 year old most likely has a wealth of experience and knowledge that dominates what the 19 year old has. So it is very easy for the 55 year old to manipulate the 19 year old to do things they would not do with someone of their own age. Then again the 55 year old may be honest and another 19 year old could be sleek and manipulative, so there may be an exception. But generally a 55 year old and 19 year old means something is no good. (On the other hand a 55 year old may be a fool and the 19 year old could be sleek and know how to manipulate the 55 year old to get what they are after).

Also to the Southern bashers, I noticed that where the headquarters of the pedoscum association NAMBLA is located. Hint: It is in California, in a metropolis north of LA, southwest of Sacramento, and well south of the CA/Oregon border. Why is San Francisco harboring these people, who in a sane society would be killed with knives by carving "RAPE" in their backs? And also - there was a Colorado based author of a pedophile manual who was eventually busted by a Florida sheriff. He was safe in Colorado but busted when he went to Florida.

Which leads me to ask - what are the west coast states going to do about their pedophile-harboring issue?

And that SUBWAY spokesperson went to Thailand for kids......

There are times when I wish we were back in the Stone Age......or this guy got caught in Mexico by some drug lords, or sent to some secret prison camp for 30-years and then buried....

for all you sickoes......the age is TWENTY-FIVE when a kid's brain is fully mature.....

so next time you are "legal" and talk to an 19-year old as you are 55.......think first.

Damn! According to you, childhood ends a full seven years later than I thought it did. Do you have any more pearls of wisdom to share?

cheesy.gif ......sad.png .........facepalm.gif ............whistling.gif Thats what happened ! I got married at age 20 ! I wanna sue! The Authorities! I was permitted to buy alcohol, vote, and get married ! I fathered 3 children! Then I got divorced. Now I understand. It was "Their" fault ! I was just a kid!rolleyes.gif ............... clap2.gif

Well It is one thing to be thought of as a fool another to open ones mouth and remove all doubt. As far as legal age here I think 15 is legal here unless your a farang then 18 is norm. Unless your Muslim then 10 years old is norm. Now the last one is sick.

In Indo the sexual activity age is 19 for females and 21 for males. Predominantly Muslim. In Thailand 15 is with parental consent, otherwise18.

Why in the world would he come to Thailand with a history like that?

The police will catch before it starts snowing this winter.

He came to Thailand because his wife is Thai. With a Thai wife it will not be too difficult for him to move around and stay out of the BIBs way. He is worth several million dollars which is distributed through a complicated system of corporations, so I'm sure the wife will continue to cover for him for a long time. Keep you eyes open for new falangs moving into your neighborhoods, his photo is posted here so he should not be hard to spot.

There are times when I wish we were back in the Stone Age......or this guy got caught in Mexico by some drug lords, or sent to some secret prison camp for 30-years and then buried....

for all you sickoes......the age is TWENTY-FIVE when a kid's brain is fully mature.....

so next time you are "legal" and talk to an 19-year old as you are 55.......think first.

Do you have a source or some empirical evidence for your "25 year old mature brain" statement?

2013-09-23

"New guidance for psychologists will acknowledge that adolescence now effectively runs up until the age of 25 for the purposes of treating young people. So is this the new cut-off point for adulthood?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194

2015-02-18

"It is widely debated as to which age the brain is considered “fully mature” or developed. In the past, many experts believed that the brain may have been done developing in the mid to late teens. Then along came some evidence to suggest that development may last until at least age 20. These days, a consensus of neuroscientists agree that brain development likely persists until at least the mid-20s – possibly until the 30s."

http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

Personally I think it a bit far fetched to consider 25 year olds not being adult enough.

ok seriously folks, (this is my serious face)

he is wanted now by the FBI. So his passport is cancelled. yes?

an arrest warrant is issued. If he maybe goes up north and hopes to never get stopped by the BIB and asked for a passport and he is ok. yes?

but why come to Thailand, a country with a extradition treaty with the USA?

I get the wife connection. and he is totally at her mercy now.

he can never leave, cross a border, buy a train ticket, open a bank account, cellphone or go to a hospital or anywhere you are asked for a passport? one day, all these systems will be tied to immigration. and if not, even if he has his passport and no one questions it, one day it will be expired.

how good are fake Thai drivers licenses?

just seems like as time goes by, technology will make it harder for these types to hide.

Is there a Thai facebook page with fugitive photos? he is doomed if there is.

i guess no 90 day reporting for him.

20 years in prison. cut his penis off. next case.

Ask and you shall receive. He has a FB page now that I made. Not sure if page or group was better for this type of thing but here it is...

https://www.facebook.com/Bring-Mickey-Dale-Snow-to-justice-914549251961861/

I hope this doesn't violate TV policy but this really isn't my personal blog and only created to help catch this guy.

Do you have a source or some empirical evidence for your "25 year old mature brain" statement?

2013-09-23

"New guidance for psychologists will acknowledge that adolescence now effectively runs up until the age of 25 for the purposes of treating young people. So is this the new cut-off point for adulthood?"

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-24173194

2015-02-18

"It is widely debated as to which age the brain is considered “fully mature” or developed. In the past, many experts believed that the brain may have been done developing in the mid to late teens. Then along came some evidence to suggest that development may last until at least age 20. These days, a consensus of neuroscientists agree that brain development likely persists until at least the mid-20s – possibly until the 30s."

http://mentalhealthdaily.com/2015/02/18/at-what-age-is-the-brain-fully-developed/

Personally I think it a bit far fetched to consider 25 year olds not being adult enough.

Thanks for the citations, but like all such statements, they are debatable, as the second source states. However, I agree, some people don't seem to grow up until they are well over 30, but their brains may be as Marty Feldman's character said in Young Frankenstein, A. B. Normal.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...