Netanyahu slammed for 'inaccurate' Holocaust comments

webfact

Back to the topic, predictably Netanyahu after a time delay has gingerly walked back his verbal blunder.

Better he didn't have anything to walk back of course.

I didn't mean to let Hitler off the hook for the Holocaust, Netanyahu says

"Hitler and the Nazi leadership are responsible for the murder of six million Jews," the premier wrote. "The decision to move from a policy of deporting Jews to the Final Solution was made by the Nazis and was not dependent on outside influence. The Nazis saw in the Mufti a collaborator, but they did not need him to decide on the systematic destruction of European Jewry, which began in June 1941."

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Politics-And-Diplomacy/I-didnt-mean-to-let-Hitler-off-the-hook-for-the-Holocaust-Netanyahu-says-430575

We have always been at war with Eastasia.

Not very nice of Netanyahu to leave his cohorts hung up to dry.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It appears some Palestinians are still honoring the historical connection between their national identity movement which was popularized by the Nazi Grand Mufti and Adolph Hitler and his reich's genocide of the Jews.

Yes, we have seen this kind of thing with their bizarre Nazi/Hitler fashion fetish in Thailand, but in Thailand it's clearly not about explicitly identifying with the actual genocidal actions of the Nazis and Hitler.

I don't think you can say the same thing about THIS display:

post-37101-0-17207500-1446405173_thumb.j

"Sharp" edgy Palestinian fashion display at the HITLER clothes shop, Gaza City, November 1, 2015.

Edited by Jingthing

Hitler 2 is a big hit in Gaza.

'Name of shop is Hitler and I like him because he was the most anti Jewish person'

http://www.jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Name-of-shop-is-Hitler-and-I-like-him-because-he-was-the-most-anti-Jewish-person-432190

Notice he didn't say anti Israeli.

Notice he didn't say anti Zionist.

Edited by Jingthing