Body-in-Bag discovery in East Pattaya

webfact

Body-in-Bag discovery in East Pattaya

body-3.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- Late on Thursday Night the decomposed body of a partially-clothed woman was found in a bag in an area of forest in East Pattaya.

Police and rescue workers rushed to the scene and inspected the corpse of the woman, who is thought to have died at least 1 month prior to being discovered.

The woman was only partially clothed and her hands and legs were bound together with electric cable. It is not thought the woman died at the location and Police suspect she was dumped in the area sometime after her death.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218701/body-in-bag-discovery-in-east-pattaya/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-23

My god that's grisly, RIP. But seriously the rtp's powers of deduction know no bounds. It is reasonable to assume this unfortunate soul died elsewhere. We've had suicides where apparently the person can do it with their hands tied behind their backs, but this would be hudini esque. I hope she didn't suffer so much and that the real perpetrators are found QUICKLY

My god that's grisly, RIP. But seriously the rtp's powers of deduction know no bounds. It is reasonable to assume this unfortunate soul died elsewhere. We've had suicides where apparently the person can do it with their hands tied behind their backs, but this would be hudini esque. I hope she didn't suffer so much and that the real perpetrators are found QUICKLY

"We've had suicides where apparently the person can do it with their hands tied behind their backs, but this would be hudini esque. "

Are you serious to infer that she did it to herself,? and what? she killed herself somewhere else and moved

her body to where it is now?

"We've had suicides where apparently the person can do it with their hands tied behind their backs, but this would be hudini esque. "

Are you serious to infer that she did it to herself,? and what? she killed herself somewhere else and moved

her body to where it is now?

I'm pretty sure that z42 was talking of past events...........

My god that's grisly, RIP. But seriously the rtp's powers of deduction know no bounds. It is reasonable to assume this unfortunate soul died elsewhere.

And here I was thinking what a lousy job it is for these guys in the photo. Even if empathy is not a strong suit of yours, its pretty evident from the photo.

Edited by ClutchClark

When on Earth are the BIB going to be taught about crime scene examinations? If the same scenario occurred in the West the officers would be in full protective gear, not just one of them wearing rubber gloves. In addition no unofficial cameraman would be let anywhere near the scene contaminating it.

When on Earth are the BIB going to be taught about crime scene examinations? If the same scenario occurred in the West the officers would be in full protective gear, not just one of them wearing rubber gloves. In addition no unofficial cameraman would be let anywhere near the scene contaminating it.

When they start performing like an actual police force should….. probably never!