Phuket serial thief caught trying to sell stolen items

webfact

Phuket serial thief caught trying to sell stolen items
Eakkapop Thongtub

1445662755_1-org.jpg
Surachet Banda, 37, with two of his victims.

PHUKET: -- A man from Bangkok was arrested for multiple thefts on Thursday (Oct 22) when he was apprehended whilst trying to sell one of the stolen items. The man told police he stole the items because he needed money to return home.

Provincial Police arrested Surachet Banda, 37, when he was found to be in possession of stolen items including two notebooks and chargers, a BabyG watch, gold chain with amulet and iPad.

Pol Maj Rittichai Chumchuy has said that Surachet had committed a number of thefts in the Thalang area recently and was finally arrested in front of a 7-eleven store in Moo Baan Thepburi in Rassada at 9:30pm on Thursday with help from undercover officers.

“Surachet arrived at the store on a Honda Wave to sell a stolen notebook to a someone when officers apprehended him.

“We tracked down one stolen Acer notebook and the iPad to a Aree Ratchakarn in Pa Khlok who had bought the items from him. The rest of the items we found at his rented room in Srisoonthon,” Maj Rittichai said.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/phuket-serial-thief-caught-trying-to-sell-stolen-items-54666.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-10-24

Is he wearing any clothes at all?

Other than that oddity, the picture is so cliched. When are the abominable Thai cops gonna try something different.?

Couldn't agree more but the BIB are so set in their ridiculous and often archaic ways that they seem to work on the dictum of not changing a ' winning formula '.

giggle.gif

There are several members claiming the offender is not wearing any clothes.

Perhaps I may need to go and get my eyes checked, but, it appears to me he is wearing blue shorts, which can be seen directly under the white wrist band / watch that the Thai women is wearing.

In any case, Phuket now attracting quality domestic tourists as well. :)

Other than that oddity, the picture is so cliched. When are the abominable Thai cops gonna try something different

He doesn't look very Thai.

If his name wasn't given I would have thought he was a Farang.

There are several members claiming the offender is not wearing any clothes.

Perhaps I may need to go and get my eyes checked, but, it appears to me he is wearing blue shorts, which can be seen directly under the white wrist band / watch that the Thai women is wearing.

In any case, Phuket now attracting quality domestic tourists as well. :)

Yes and the way he sitting, he is obviously wearing pink flip flops.

Other than that oddity, the picture is so cliched. When are the abominable Thai cops gonna try something different

He doesn't look very Thai.

If his name wasn't given I would have thought he was a Farang.

Yes, looks like a Luk Krin (half thai) or maybe they got the photos mixed up?