TVF Humor deficiency

sirineou

Is it just me or is this forum suffering from severe humor deficiency

PS a tongue in cheek smileytongue.png means just that

anyway I am still waiting for Costas to return so that we can finally answer the question in everyone mind

"Why aren't there more goats in Thailand"laugh.png

I still cant sleep at nights thinking about it.

Yes - the caustic - aggressively abusive & thread disruptive posters have driven alot of the truly humorous and thoughtful posters away to other places.....

They have for years but it is darker spirited now.....

Where is Khun Costas?

Still trying to out smart his new smart phone???

That and his possible move to Pattaya were about the last of his posts....

Even if he moved there he should've been coming up for air before now....

An Australian, an Englishman and an American walk into a Bangkok bar.

The barman says "Sorry gents. You can't come in without a Thai".

if the bar was more classy the Thai would need to bow before enteringlaugh.png

Mailman rings the door bell at a house on his delivery route a few days before Christmas

a blonde opens the door, invites the mailman inside, <deleted> him good, and then gives him a dollar

as the mailman is walking out he asks the blond

Thank you very much for the <deleted> but why the dollar?

well said the blond, I was talking to my husband last night and I said,

Honey the mailman will be coming by soon, how much should I give him for Christmas

and he said, <deleted> him !!! give him a dollar

From the old jokes file but it's a short one:

A naive priest goes for a walk in town, and goes in a neighborhood he's never been in. All along the way, he encounters a women who calls out "Quickie 5 dollars".

On his return to the cathedral, he encounters a nun. "Sister", he says, "what's a quickie?" And she replies:

5 bucks -- same as in town.

Satire seems to be completely lost on most folks. They just want to pick apart your statements and argue/troll.

It is sad that most cannot just hit the scroll wheel on their mouse and ignore the trolls, and/or ignore the posts they disagree with, but seem to thrive on feeding them.

Many, MANY, cannot even spell, which is sad also.

You're, your, to, too, etc......Drives me nuts.

Some guy said he wanted to "Sew" (he meant sue) somebody the other day, then blamed it on his fast typing skills... The guy has been in Thailand too long, blaming his fingers instead of his brain.

Satire seems to be completely lost on most folks. They just want to pick apart your statements and argue/troll.

It is sad that most cannot just hit the scroll wheel on their mouse and ignore the trolls, and/or ignore the posts they disagree with, but seem to thrive on feeding them.

Some guy said he wanted to "Sew" (he meant sue) somebody the other day, then blamed it on his fast typing skills... The guy has been in Thailand too long, blaming his fingers instead of his brain.

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand.

However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

Ellipsis is a series of dots (typically three, such as "…")

Six of the little buggers is OCD...cheesy.gif

3. If possible please proofread your post first, poor grammar and spelling can make the post difficult to understand.

However be aware that not every member is a native english speaker and excessive posts regarding others spelling and grammar not only hijacks the topic but is poor netiquette.

Not only some of as are not native English speakers, but many of as are getting older and our eyesight isn't what it used to be,

I dont always wear reading glasses when I type, many times I choose the wrong choice from the list of options in spell-check, other times I am missing a letter because of my keyboard and spell check dont recognize it as wrong.

So what's the problem? I dont think the reader cant understand what I am saying from the miss spelled word, the meaning is obvious from the context, I think the reader is being a smart ass and thinks is impressing people by pointing out that he knows how to spell a particular word, when the only thing he is doing is being obnoxious, and making it perfectly clear to every one what an A-hole he is.laugh.png

My great peeve about people with out humor is that they can never accept the fact that hey could be wrong, and continue to argue and obvious wrong position.

I dont know why, it's not like they have never being wrong before and could be wrong again.

Why just the other day after posting an other poster pointed out how wrong I was and I believed him. As it turned out I was not wrong, and it was wrong for me to believe him.

I was wrong to think I was wrong, and being the bigger man I am not afraid to admit ittongue.png

What do you call a clairvoyant midget who had escaped from jail?

A small medium at large.

OK then -- what is an insomniac existentialist dyslexic?

Someone who lies awake all night contemplating the existence of Dog.

This dog? It my have insomnia too, after playing with the kids.

post-94947-0-53333200-1446990102_thumb.j