good bye Bangkok and Pattaya!

Konaboy1

Anybody besides me wish to comment on the most recent scientific news concerning the rapid melting of the Arctic ice cap?

The news is that the worlds seaside cities will disappear-not in 50 years. Rather 15-25 years!!

please-No flaming on this important issue.

you must be young.....since I can remember there is some issue that let us all die in 10 years....non of it ever happened.

By now all Australians are blind from the hole in the Ozone layer, that will get worse another decade......We don't have any oil anymore since 10 years because we used all available.

The see level raised already 30 cm, etc etc....

The same Bangkok will still stay here in 30 years....

you must be young.....since I can remember there is some issue that let us all die in 10 years....non of it ever happened.

By now all Australians are blind from the hole in the Ozone layer, that will get worse another decade......We don't have any oil anymore since 10 years because we used all available.

Not the same as but Prayut's Bangkok will be here.

Well... My half girlfriend parents have a sand dredging business and they ship sand to Singapore. Their business took a dramatic increase with a new 5 year contract with a 600 percent increase in shipments of sand. The increase due to predictions of dramatic increases in sea level. So sit on the tracks with all the rest of the climate change critics and enjoy the wheels rolling over your asses. Denial is deadly.

Well... My half girlfriend parents have a sand dredging business and they ship sand to Singapore. Their business took a dramatic increase with a new 5 year contract with a 600 percent increase in shipments of sand. The increase due to predictions of dramatic increases in sea level. So sit on the tracks with all the rest of the climate change critics and enjoy the wheels rolling over your asses. Denial is deadly.

what is a half girlfriend?

Maldives were going to be underwater in 20 years when I went in 1990...........they aint but the main problem they have which theyll use global warning to promote is their massive population growth 289%since the 50's

oh look everyone he asked that no one take the p..s on this very important topic - because whatever gets posted here is going to be taken on board by someone that gives a f..k and they will do something about it.. no problem anymore we can all go back to our beer that we could not buy today

Weren't we all supposed to be dead from starvation due to famine caused by overpopulation sometime in the mid-1970s...I guess that's why I've been feeling a bit peckish for a while now cheesy.gif

The earths gonna do what it's gonna do...humans will either adapt or die off...no big loss for the planet...and other lives will go on habitating this third-rock from the sun.

Edited by OMGImInPattaya

I'm guessing, a ladyboy?

Weren't we all supposed to be dead from starvation due to famine caused by overpopulation sometime in the mid-1970s...I guess that's why I've been feeling a bit peckish for a while now cheesy.gif

The earths gonna do what it's gonna do...humans will either adapt or die off...no big loss for the planet...and other lives will go on habitating this third-rock from the sun.

aaaahhhh yes I remember now.....instead of starving to dead we eat ourself to dead at the moment......

And I remember that the Japanese only copy products and will never have some high quality products.....so no danger for the western hifi and photo industry.

I'm guessing, a ladyboy?

cheesy.gif I meant the question serious, I thought it is some English slang term I don't know....

Where I live in the UK some land is only ^inches above sea level, I have lived here over 50 years the sea has not risen at all , Maybe becasue we are near the top of the world and the water runs down,,

Edited by Thongkorn