'Naked Nana Girl' charged with obscenity

webfact

Why on earth would someone with immigration problems draw so much attention to themselves? Not very bright on her part. Hope she enjoys her stay at IDC.

Nice to see there is a hooters coming to Bangkok.

Yeah, the one in TPE is a real hoot.

I guess though that Thailand has better enhancement facilities.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moroccan, so maybe she was just revelling in not having to wear her hijab.

Moroccan chicks have a reputation for being pretty freaky, at least from what I saw and heard in the Gulf for many years.

And Moroccans also have reputation for having a great sense of humor...as evidenced by this Nana performance.

I have seen that picture of her...and she is dead ugly! Literally, nothing to see here!coffee1.gif

I've just seen her pic on stickboy and she's hot.

I've also been checking out the comments on Facebook and the overriding opinion on there is that she's hot.

I have seen that picture of her...and she is dead ugly! Literally, nothing to see here!coffee1.gif

I've just seen her pic on stickboy and she's hot.

I've also been checking out the comments on Facebook and the overriding opinion on there is that she's hot.

Good pic. Obviously she has a photocopy of her passport, so she must be legal according to the Bnk. chief of police.

Says Brad Pitt rolleyes.gif

At my age I have a much lower standard of quality than say, a 20 year old, over-sexed farang stud-muffin.

So in my book - she's hot! She could be my bed warmer on any of the upcoming cold Northern Thailand nights - no problem-o! biggrin.png

Naked Nana Girl - Junta's cunning plan to increase tourism?

If the tourist ministry are cunning linguists, I would assume their plan could increase tourism. rolleyes.gif It's all about how the package their product. They'd need a nice slogan. Lol

Edited by connda

Naked Nana Girl - Junta's cunning plan to increase tourism?

If the tourist ministry are cunning linguists, I would assume their plan could increase tourism. rolleyes.gif It's all about how the package their product. They'd need a nice slogan. Lol

But she must have misinterpreted the thong requirement? Its sometimes hard to get your tongue around them. Edited by Reigntax

Moroccan, so maybe she was just revelling in not having to wear her hijab.

Moroccan chicks have a reputation for being pretty freaky, at least from what I saw and heard in the Gulf for many years.

There once was a girl from Morocco,

Who gift was a beautiful taco,

On motor-sai did she ride,

While showing her hide,

Hence driving PM oh so loco. whistling.gif

At my age I have a much lower standard of quality than say, a 20 year old, over-sexed farang stud-muffin.

So in my book - she's hot! She could be my bed warmer on any of the upcoming cold Northern Thailand nights - no problem-o! biggrin.png

So is my electric blanket and you can switch it on and off as required. Better still you dont have to feed it in the morning or talk to it.

So is my electric blanket and you can switch it on and off as required. Better still you dont have to feed it in the morning or talk to it.

Unless it had a short, I'm assuming your electric blanket wouldn't meet my baser needs, especially when I'm up early on a cold morning. whistling.gif

Edited by connda

Chuck the moron in the cooler then deport her and pass on her name and flight details to News Media wherever she came from.

They'll be sure to give her an appropriate Welcome home.

Nah I doubt it, where she comes from they are much likely to be less hypocritical than back here in Thailand....

It still boggles the mind, a center od prostitution in BKK (at least of the farang kind, which in itself is insignificant) and people are offended and it goes 'viral'. Give me a break and get a life, nothing to see here, no problem.