1 year non immigrant spouse visa

How come you have to Leave every 90 Days?

You only have to REPORT to Immigration every 90 Days on a One Year Spouse Visa. I've been doing that for years, I think you need to take your wife to Immigration and get it sorted out. Save yourself a lot of humbug. The 90 Day reporting is a pain in itself, let alone having to go walk-about!

You only have to REPORT to Immigration every 90 Days on a One Year Spouse Visa. I've been doing that for years, I think you need to take your wife to Immigration and get it sorted out. Save yourself a lot of humbug. The 90 Day reporting is a pain in itself, let alone having to go walk-about!

A misleading and confusing post.

The OP clearly has a multiple entry visa which only permits 90 day entries.

You do not have a "Visa" if making 90 day reports.

You have an "extension of stay based on marriage"

Perhaps you would care to explain to the OP how he obtains a one year "extension to stay" ?

• Like 1

You have an Extension of Stay, not a visa. He has a visa.

"I've been doing that for years"

And apparently still don't understand the difference, although I agree it would probably be less hassle for him to get an extension of stay at some point.

Edited by Suradit69

@Torrens54

The OP has a 1 year multi entry Non Imm O Visa based on marriage to a Thai obtained from an Embassy/Consulate in his home Country.

He must cross the border every 90 days to reset his next 90 day stay.

If he stays permanently in Thailand he can apply for an 'extension of stay' based on marriage to a Thai with proof of finances of 400,000 deposited in a Thai bank for 2 months prior to the application, or an average monthly income of 40,000 baht.

Edited by Faz
  • Like 1

@Torrens54

The OP has a 1 year multi entry Non Imm O Visa based on marriage to a Thai obtained from an Embassy/Consulate in his home Country.

He must cross the border every 90 days to reset his next 90 day stay.

If he stays permanently in Thailand he can apply for an 'extension of stay' based on marriage to a Thai with proof of finances of 400,000 deposited in a Thai bank for 2 months prior to the application, or an average monthly income of 40,000 baht.

Or, apply for a further multi non-imm O visa which again will involve 90 day visa runs.

The choice is yours.

Enjoy.

Edited by hathairat2711