90 Day Report and Permitted To Stay Stamp Differ

My 90-day reporting is due on 2 Dec and my permitted to stay stamp is dated 26 Jan 2016. I plan on doing my TM 47 on 2 Dec as normal and then on or before 26 Jan 2016 do my TM 7. The dates do not sync but the reporting dates seem accurate. Can I converge these dates somewhat or do I do it as I planned?

You can report within 7 days late and some offices will let you apply for an extension of stay up to 45 days early, but I think your gap is too great for that to work.

You could ask the IO that processes your extension of stay (TM7) to give you a new 90 day report date so that they are in sync for next year.

OP, sorry to hijack your thread.

I have a question, I am on a 90 days Non O but if I overstay a day and head to Vientiane to make a new Non O, do I still have to make a 90 days reporting for my first Non O as technically speaking I would have stayed continuously for 91 days on my first Non O.

OP, sorry to hijack your thread.

I have a question, I am on a 90 days Non O but if I overstay a day and head to Vientiane to make a new Non O, do I still have to make a 90 days reporting for my first Non O as technically speaking I would have stayed continuously for 91 days on my first Non O.

If you enter with a non 'O' and are given a 90 day stay you do not need to make a 90 day report if you overstay.

My 90-day reporting is due on 2 Dec and my permitted to stay stamp is dated 26 Jan 2016. I plan on doing my TM 47 on 2 Dec as normal and then on or before 26 Jan 2016 do my TM 7. The dates do not sync but the reporting dates seem accurate. Can I converge these dates somewhat or do I do it as I planned?

You can ask the IO to reset your 90 day reports from the date of your extension, but the dates will go out of sync again, so hardly worth it.

As you can do your 90 day reports up to 14 days before the due date, most Immigration offices will date the next report 90 days from the date of the application, not from the date the report was due. So you can lose up to 14 days on each period of reporting depending when you apply.

With the online facility now, I don't worry if I have to do 4 reports in a year.

You can ask the IO to reset your 90 day reports from the date of your extension, but the dates will go out of sync again, so hardly worth it.

As you can do your 90 day reports up to 14 days before the due date, most Immigration offices will date the next report 90 days from the date of the application, not from the date the report was due. So you can lose up to 14 days on each period of reporting depending when you apply.

With the online facility now, I don't worry if I have to do 4 reports in a year.

You'll still have to do an extra one when due at least after 18 years.

No way online reporting works for me as I haven't left the Kingdom for 4 years.

Edited by Evilbaz

You'll still have to do an extra one when due at least after 18 years.

No way online reporting works for me as I haven't left the Kingdom for 4 years.

I'm lucky!

My Immigration office always date my next report from the expiry date of the old report regardless of when I apply, in person or mail.

I lose days doing it online because the 90 days is electronically calculated from the day of acceptance.

Long term extensions are for one year - reports are 90 days, not three months.

So as the year's stay goes on the discrepancy between the two grows, particularly if you report a day or two before the due date.

You can report within 7 days late and apply for a new extension up to 30/45 days early so with some planning it's easy enough to sync a 90 day report on the same day as an extension of stay application.

On what basis was your "O" visa issued ?

No 90 day report is required but you will have pay an overstay fine of 500 Bht/day

My Single Entry 90 Days Non O Is for purpose of visiting my Thai Child.

OK

Answers to your question have already been provided earlier in the thread.