Perfect box iptv

Mooner

A link would be useful......

I would not expect much for 100 baht a month thoughwink.png

Looks pretty decent to me.

The box watching football movie number 1

1. Watching Football All Leagues English Premier League (EPL) Thailand Leagues Champagne Caspian Osetra Caviar Leagues Serie A LA Lee, Jessica, etc.

2. Check the box like things were 100 channels.

3. Watch a movie on demand (Select view any time stop forwards, backwards,) like there's a DVD at home there are 1000 about.

4. Play Internet, Youtube, line, FB, play games, through the tv changed to tv into a smart TV.

5. Watch Tv back have free time, don't miss important item.

6. Install it very easy don't have to use a plate don't have to follow

Special!! Price 3,790 free shipping via EMS

Interested contact in boxhttps://www.facebook.com/messages/perfectboxiptv

line ID : perfectbox

Or call. 086-4535420

11703371_1460861980877312_17702763141479
11745377_1460862037543973_61738082494511
11011089_1460862077543969_45198969113550
10984454_1460862087543968_50951627956225

Typical scam stolen stream box. Cheap box from China with stolen streams.....and its Thai. Why purchase a box where everything is Thai?

I guess you know more than me. What box are they using? Also how do you know its all in Thai? Stolen streams... pretty sure thats what Expat Tv and other services like Ilkiehd are doing.

Said on LINE it was 100 Baht. Seems to be 150 nowblink.png

Why pay 150 Baht for something that is free for everyone?

Because Kodi is unreliable. Cant be bothered to go through lots of links that dont work or buffer too much.

And what you think this guy is offering you?

He probably uses the exact same addons, on a modified Kodi, and adds an extra hop to the stream as you have to go through his server to hide the fact that he is using addons that or not his.

Edited by TheCruncher

Said on LINE it was 100 Baht. Seems to be 150 nowblink.png

Because Kodi is unreliable. Cant be bothered to go through lots of links that dont work or buffer too much.

He probably uses the exact same addons, on a modified Kodi, and adds an extra hop to the stream as you have to go through his server to hide the fact that he is using addons that or not his.

Im not sure thats why im asking instead of making opinions without facts. Maybe he has the same kind of thing going as Expat tv which is excellent.

Typical scam stolen stream box. Cheap box from China with stolen streams.....and its Thai. Why purchase a box where everything is Thai?

I guess you know more than me. What box are they using? Also how do you know its all in Thai? Stolen streams... pretty sure thats what Expat Tv and other services like Ilkiehd are doing.

The box looks like an OEM version of the minix mini x5

http://minix.com.hk/products/neo-x5-mini

Edited by TheCruncher

Im not sure thats why im asking instead of making opinions without facts. Maybe he has the same kind of thing going as Expat tv which is excellent.

But you just said that Expat tv is using stolen streams.

I use both a minix neo x8 h plus android and a minix neo z64 windows version. I run Kodi the TVMC version and primarily use Genesis for media. I have absolutely no issue with Kodi. I paid 5000 baht each for the systems which are actually small computers. I pay no monthly fees for any media. Its all about the user and his level of knowledge. I set my systems up when I first got them about a year ago and havent screwed with them since. Its all about the addons you are using.

I only really care about sports. Series and movies i prefer to download. I have had Kodi with TVMC and before just the regular standard format. Had Phoenix,Vdtub, and many various addons that have been recommended on Google.

Tried all the tricks recommended on Google and Youtube for buffering and i still find it fustrating. My internet is 35mb fibre optics and i still have problems unless i watch a crappy SD link.

On the other hand the services offered by Expat tv, Expat premium and 365 SPORT have always worked even when i had my old 8MB connection.

I am trying ILKIKEHD now and seems ok.

Think i will buy the minix neo x8h and give Kodi one more try. If that doesnt work i will add one of the above to enjoy my sports.

It's a scam, all the boxes are a scam.

They are offloading cheap boxes that work for a few months then the service goes away.

Leaving you with a worthless box.

Surprised there are still any mugs left to buy them.

i have the Minix X8 H +, works perfectly, bought from tutcom for 6500 baht including airmouse. it comes preinstalled with apps for movies, series, live tv and sport. i also have Kodi installed, that might be too much hassle for a lot of people so just dont use it, use the others.

Buffering is often caused by the feed server you are using or your own connection getting throttled at peak times, im not sure if they do this in Thailand

Edited by scubascuba3

They are offloading cheap boxes that work for a few months then the service goes away.

Expat TV and 365 SPORTS have been going for about 2 years now.

you don't have to buy a box.......... I have Kodi on my big Windows 10. PC also have it on a XP old laptop, have it on a old Linux box + a newer Android box, oddly get no buffering on the PC, but do sometimes on the Android box. + use the only thing out here True is around 10 - max 13Mbps

also have loads of saved direct website as used to go from website to website before installing Kodi.

many places you do not need to buy a new box, many will email the upload files... or send them a old box and they will add there program you have lost 100 baht EMS postage.

you don't have to buy a box.......... I have Kodi on my big Windows 10. PC also have it on a XP old laptop, have it on a old Linux box + a newer Android box, oddly get no buffering on the PC, but do sometimes on the Android box. + use the only thing out here True is around 10 - max 13Mbps

also have loads of saved direct website as used to go from website to website before installing Kodi.

many places you do not need to buy a new box, many will email the upload files... or send them a old box and they will add there program you have lost 100 baht EMS postage.

The reason you get buffering on the Android and not on the PC is because you probably have much less RAM on the android box.

The reason you get buffering on the Android and not on the PC is because you probably have much less RAM on the android box.

Thanks never thought of that........ for sure have 16 GB on the PC....... no idea guess 2 GB on the Android box..

Buffering is a feature of your internet connection not Ram

Ok if you say so.

Maybe time for you to learn something about how a pc works.

Tell ya what do a google search and learn a few things about boxes and media streaming. There are countless threads all over the internet and in the Kodi world about it. My box has only 2 GB of memory and only buffers when the stream is slow and thats with HD sources. All you have to do is learn the system and basics.

Heres a couple for your education:

http://www.kodifixes.com/how-to-fix-kodi-buffering-issues-the-cause-and-solution/

http://www.hometheatredublin.com/XBMC-Kodi-Buffering-Issues

Edited by 2fishin2

Ok if you say so.

Tell ya what do a google search and learn a few things about boxes and media streaming. There are countless threads all over the internet and in the Kodi world about it. My box has only 2 GB of memory and only buffers when the stream is slow and thats with HD sources. All you have to do is learn the system and basics.

So, please enlighten us then why Ignis PC doesn't buffer while his android box does, on the very same source and very same internet connection.

An SD source has enough with a 2Mb downstream while 4 - 5 Mb is sufficient for HD or live sources.

I have a 10Mb connection and can run 2 boxes simultaneous on the same internet connection, playing 720P movies without buffering.

The main reason for buffering is that the system memory of Android is small, and that Kodi most of the time is overloaded, so the system memory can no longer handle all the decoding.

Clean out all the unnecessary addons and repositories and your buffering will disappear like snow for the sun.

I'm sure you know that system memory is part of the RAM.

Ok if you say so.

So, please enlighten us then why Ignis PC doesn't buffer while his android box does, on the very same source and very same internet connection.

An SD source has enough with a 2Mb downstream while 4 - 5 Mb is sufficient for HD or live sources.

I have a 10Mb connection and can run 2 boxes simultaneous on the same internet connection, playing 720P movies without buffering.

The main reason for buffering is that the system memory of Android is small, and that Kodi most of the time is overloaded, so the system memory can no longer handle all the decoding.

Clean out all the unnecessary addons and repositories and your buffering will disappear like snow for the sun.

I'm sure you know that system memory is part of the RAM.

I guess you didnt read the articles or my post. I have 2gb on my boxes and watch HD sources all the time without buffering. I also have a 10mb connection.

Do a little investigating and reading before you respond. You will learn something that can help you in the future. Im no expert but, I can read and learn from the experts. I read, learned and applied that knowledge to setting up my systems and optimizing them.

Edited by 2fishin2