Prayut warns he may stay longer in office if opposing political groups refuse to stop fighting

webfact

He has a difficult time keeping a straight face with that joke...

Holding the hammer of article 44 you do not have to smile.

So he's like The Mighty Thor, rite?

Only he can lift the hammer.

And maybe The Vision....

WAIT! He's The Vision!

OMG he can fly! He could also announce that he 'will solve' any more instances of The Pattaya Flying Club!

OK OK I'll stop before suggesting he set up a Suicide Squad....

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Will he be changing his title to "Supreme Leader" soon?

Oh my God!

He can't change his title to God, mate, he'll get crucified (even if he is, as you admitted yourself, your God).

smiley of some sort

Edited by Squeegee

The issue of the economy is not limited to Thailand & not know of any economies in better shape than they were 1 -2 yrs ago. Can you name any?

All the items you mention have been that way for many years & doubt there is a quick fix. Do you imagine the country would be any better under Yingluck's Gov't, the rot had already started & the Junta inherited a basket case. The Gov't paid out the rice farmers immediately, doubt that would have occurred w/ prior Gov't. Sure there's a lot to fix & get on with, but it's a more stable environment than previously & that was my point. I try to have a positive outlook, not wallow in negativity; life too short. Enjoy!!

Don't you think it suspicious that all the banks refused Yingluck the money to pay the rice farmers, but as soon as the army took over the money was immediately available. To me this indicates that the military used the the banks to refuse the rice farmers for political expediency, knowing that they would be able to have the money when they wanted it. So they made the rice farmers suffer, several committing suicide. Nice man Gen Prayuth.

............."So they made the rice farmers suffer, several committing suicide. Nice man Gen Prayuth."...................

Well, it was only a matter of time before the PM was blamed for the hardship the farmers suffered compliments of the PTP rice scam.

Do you have any proof to back up your wild allegation regarding the Military and the banks ? I for one would be interested to see any proof you have.

The issue of the economy is not limited to Thailand & not know of any economies in better shape than they were 1 -2 yrs ago. Can you name any?

All the items you mention have been that way for many years & doubt there is a quick fix. Do you imagine the country would be any better under Yingluck's Gov't, the rot had already started & the Junta inherited a basket case. The Gov't paid out the rice farmers immediately, doubt that would have occurred w/ prior Gov't. Sure there's a lot to fix & get on with, but it's a more stable environment than previously & that was my point. I try to have a positive outlook, not wallow in negativity; life too short. Enjoy!!

Don't you think it suspicious that all the banks refused Yingluck the money to pay the rice farmers, but as soon as the army took over the money was immediately available. To me this indicates that the military used the the banks to refuse the rice farmers for political expediency, knowing that they would be able to have the money when they wanted it. So they made the rice farmers suffer, several committing suicide. Nice man Gen Prayuth.

............."So they made the rice farmers suffer, several committing suicide. Nice man Gen Prayuth."...................

Well, it was only a matter of time before the PM was blamed for the hardship the farmers suffered compliments of the PTP rice scam.

Do you have any proof to back up your wild allegation regarding the Military and the banks ? I for one would be interested to see any proof you have.

As I recall, the farmers were not paid because by then, the YL govt was a caretaker govt pending what we now know were non-existent elections.,, and the courts were instructed not to let a caretaker government make what was considered by the conspirators to be non-essential expenditure, especially as it might undermine support for PTP if the farmers went hungry for a bit.

Since Prayuth was one of the major treason conspirators, in a way, yes, he was (at least in part) responsible, and riding in like John Wayne later to pay the farmers so they would love him fooled nobody except the most hopeless dullards.

I might be wrong of course but my recollection of events is usually pretty good.

Edited by Joe Brennan

As I recall, the farmers were not paid because by then, the YL govt was a caretaker govt pending what we now know were non-existent elections.,, and the courts were instructed not to let a caretaker government make what was considered by the conspirators to be non-essential expenditure, especially as it might undermine support for PTP if the farmers went hungry for a bit.

Since Prayuth was one of the major treason conspirators, in a way, yes, he was (at least in part) responsible, and riding in like John Wayne later to pay the farmers so they would love him fooled nobody except the most hopeless dullards.

I might be wrong of course but my recollection of events is usually pretty good.

I am surprised you don't try telling us that PM Prayuth did not come up with the idea of the rice scam in the first place. clap2.gif

Just out of interest I had a look at a few sites that featured articles regarding the farmers not being paid for their rice crops, and why payments were not made.

Among them were The Wall Street Journal, GMA News Online, Aljazeera, Reuters, CNN, Time, Thai PBS and Euro News, and not one of them mentioned the fact that - "the courts were instructed not to let a caretaker government make what was considered by the conspirators to be non-essential expenditure".

5 Rivers that flow only one way... His speech 2.15 hrs..... There was no questions or debate only told he will close Thailsnd if not done there way. There is no conflict remaining only conflict I see is people not wanting his ideas

There is no elections and who knows what will happen.

Good luck we not here anyway

YS didn't dissolve parliament until December 2013. Where we live farmers had already been waiting months for payment for their rice pledged under the scheme. Some had been waiting over six months for their money so it was obvious the scheme was in serious difficulties way before the election was called.

Political infighting going on you say....well that can be resolved by throwing lots of money at all of them....

Lots of money will garner their attentions and quell the bickering as money is the sole reason every single one of them are involved in politics.

Pay all of them to go away...lol

Cheers