Pattaya Bar manager complains of mistaken Speeding Tickets

webfact

Pattaya Bar manager complains of mistaken Speeding Tickets

car-2.jpg?resize=610%2C393

PATTAYA: -- A Pattaya Bar Manager made a Police Report at Nongprue Police Station on Wednesday relating to 3 speeding tickets he had received for a vehicle featuring his license plate.

Pictures of the offending car clearly indicate the vehicle is not the same vehicle driven by Khun Thaksin aged 38. The tickets were issued by Transport Authorities in Samut Prakhan, Chachensao and Saraburi Provinces between 12th August and 19th October.

Khun Thaksin believes the car is using fake license plates and on each occasion he was able to prove he was not in the provinces where the speeding offences took place.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218787/pattaya-bar-manager-complains-of-mistaken-speeding-tickets/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-10-30

Looking at the front of that car, it looks like the 2016 model of the Honda Civic?!? (It hasn't come out here yet, but that's what it looks like to me) Anyone have a different (and probably the real type of car for the culprit) idea about what kind of car that is?

Looking at the front of that car, it looks like the 2016 model of the Honda Civic?!? (It hasn't come out here yet, but that's what it looks like to me) Anyone have a different (and probably the real type of car for the culprit) idea about what kind of car that is?

The offending car is the latest Thai version of the City

Mistakes happen. I once got a number of tickets/toll charges sent to me by mail. I had to call

a number of times to explain it was not me. In an effort to be clear I explained the licence

plate listed was not mine, and had never been mine and if they believed it was, I was gifting

them the vehicle because it was not mine. Eventually they understood. facepalm.gif

They issue speeding tickets?? that is news!

They've been issuing Speeding Tickets which arrive through the post for at least the last 10 years.

Also "continue turn on yellow light" tickets for a cheap 800 Baht whistling.gif

The Thai family has a ball to see it in the mail wink.png

Edited by KhunBENQ