Two foreigners busted in Samut Prakan with 15kg of crystal meth

Jonathan Fairfield

These Nigerians hanging around 7/11 down to soi 3 are so damn annoying... I don't know why they are allowed to hang out there with their gang... it's so obvious what they're all up to.

They always try to talk to me while I walk by... "Hey how you doing"... "what you want?": <deleted> are you even talking to me for you low-life piece of garbage??

Just spit on em, they hate that

They don't speak to Thais walking past either so I guess nobody cares about the farang being offered illegal drugs...

oh dear...another fantasy in action right here.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This guy looks like a normal business man.. Something is not right, the women must have made him do it.

Sent from my c64

Ugliness, old age (and money) can affect people like that.

As many TVF posters can attest to.

I've never seen dealers on Soi 3. But anyway the moral panic about meth like all moral panics about drugs inluding past campaigns about crack, pot,cocaine, LSD etc are politically lead media campaigns to maintain profitable prohibition. Episode 1 series 1 of Boardwalk Empire summarises the issue. As long as there is a drug war the police and the power elite make money, get funds and have a handy weapon to intimidate people. The key to stopping drug damage is education, employment and self respect. However, ultimately it is the individual's choice and not the business of the police or state except I'm rare occasions. The intervention of the police and the penal system destroys more people than drugs.

You have some good points there Manic ...but unfortunately the social dilemma concerning the use of highly addictive drugs, such as Crystal Meth is far more complicated and far more convoluted than simply making those recreational purpose drugs legal...which they should..... by way of decriminalizing the use of such recreational purpose drugs.

The laws and the law enforcement aspect adds to the problems...without a doubt......but legalization does not stop the myriad social ramifications caused by the wide spread use of the drug...... legal or illegal...while the highly addictive nature of drugs such as Crystal Meth and Heroin etc. do not go away with legalization.

Yes there would be less legal ramifications and one less aspect to be addressed if the drugs were legalized for consumption...but the social damage incurred from the drug addiction and everything else negative entailed still remains and has to be dealt with by other people and or social entities who are directly or indirectly associated with the drug addicts and reluctantly dragged into the social problems regarding hopeless drug addiction.

Of course the drug users should be regarded in a far more sensible and or benevolent way while certainly not criminalized for their pleasure seeking gratifications and self serving indulgences.

However, no matter how they are regarded by society they are a burden on society that effects other people negatively while there is no denying that a person who becomes a Meth addict turns into a social liability and a difficult personality to tolerate and have to live with...as someone ends up having to take care of a drug addict...sooner or later...while that aspect of the social dilemma is not a legal matter ...rather one concerning the drug addicts reliance and dependence on society in general and or certain individuals having to help the drug addict(s) while catering to the drug addicts self inflicted, drug addicted demise.

On their own ..as drug addicts.....they are not functional enough to carry on normally and or live normally amongst the various people that they will eventually become dependent on for help.

The laws, as they stand, do not address the social problems of drug addiction in a manner that treats the users as "misguided" or having a "troubled life" rather they criminalize the users while society regards the addicts in disdain as losers and stupid for their decisions and their actions...which may be true enough...but does not in any meaningful way address the issue of what needs to be done about that percent of society that does fall by the wayside due to their drug addiction.

I do not have the answers...but the current means of addressing the problems of recreational purpose drug use and drug addiction and the criminalization of the users is human folly and will be proven so by future generations that finally develop more sensible ways to deal with the issue of recreational drug use.....as the drugs are here to stay and they will never go away.

As for the 2 drug traffickers caught for drug trafficking...with out a doubt they should be penalized for being the source of the problem in the first place.

Cheers

"As for the 2 drug traffickers caught for drug trafficking...with out a doubt they should be penalized for being the source of the problem in the first place." Huh? whistling.gif

That's a hell of a photo opportunity

He's already handcuffed but they put the swat team commandos in the back row just in case he..... Did exactly What?

And unless they're all 6'6" tall they must be standing on a bench lol...

Pretty cool outfits on the swat team must admit.

I've never seen dealers on Soi 3. But anyway the moral panic about meth like all moral panics about drugs inluding past campaigns about crack, pot,cocaine, LSD etc are politically lead media campaigns to maintain profitable prohibition. Episode 1 series 1 of Boardwalk Empire summarises the issue. As long as there is a drug war the police and the power elite make money, get funds and have a handy weapon to intimidate people. The key to stopping drug damage is education, employment and self respect. However, ultimately it is the individual's choice and not the business of the police or state except I'm rare occasions. The intervention of the police and the penal system destroys more people than drugs.

You have some good points there Manic ...but unfortunately the social dilemma concerning the use of highly addictive drugs, such as Crystal Meth is far more complicated and far more convoluted than simply making those recreational purpose drugs legal...which they should..... by way of decriminalizing the use of such recreational purpose drugs.

The laws and the law enforcement aspect adds to the problems...without a doubt......but legalization does not stop the myriad social ramifications caused by the wide spread use of the drug...... legal or illegal...while the highly addictive nature of drugs such as Crystal Meth and Heroin etc. do not go away with legalization.

Yes there would be less legal ramifications and one less aspect to be addressed if the drugs were legalized for consumption...but the social damage incurred from the drug addiction and everything else negative entailed still remains and has to be dealt with by other people and or social entities who are directly or indirectly associated with the drug addicts and reluctantly dragged into the social problems regarding hopeless drug addiction.

Of course the drug users should be regarded in a far more sensible and or benevolent way while certainly not criminalized for their pleasure seeking gratifications and self serving indulgences.

However, no matter how they are regarded by society they are a burden on society that effects other people negatively while there is no denying that a person who becomes a Meth addict turns into a social liability and a difficult personality to tolerate and have to live with...as someone ends up having to take care of a drug addict...sooner or later...while that aspect of the social dilemma is not a legal matter ...rather one concerning the drug addicts reliance and dependence on society in general and or certain individuals having to help the drug addict(s) while catering to the drug addicts self inflicted, drug addicted demise.

On their own ..as drug addicts.....they are not functional enough to carry on normally and or live normally amongst the various people that they will eventually become dependent on for help.

The laws, as they stand, do not address the social problems of drug addiction in a manner that treats the users as "misguided" or having a "troubled life" rather they criminalize the users while society regards the addicts in disdain as losers and stupid for their decisions and their actions...which may be true enough...but does not in any meaningful way address the issue of what needs to be done about that percent of society that does fall by the wayside due to their drug addiction.

I do not have the answers...but the current means of addressing the problems of recreational purpose drug use and drug addiction and the criminalization of the users is human folly and will be proven so by future generations that finally develop more sensible ways to deal with the issue of recreational drug use.....as the drugs are here to stay and they will never go away.

As for the 2 drug traffickers caught for drug trafficking...with out a doubt they should be penalized for being the source of the problem in the first place.

Cheers

"As for the 2 drug traffickers caught for drug trafficking...with out a doubt they should be penalized for being the source of the problem in the first place." Huh? whistling.gif

I doubt a 23yr old Nigerian or a Philippines girl was the boss of this cartel, just another young idiot who was used by someone smarter....

Soi 3 is still business as usual from what I see when I drive to work every morning..

One of the most obvious spots of low level drug trade, yet it remains untouched. Wonder why..

Too busy shaking down male farang tourists and expats.

That's a hell of a photo opportunity

He's already handcuffed but they put the swat team commandos in the back row just in case he..... Did exactly What?

And unless they're all 6'6" tall they must be standing on a bench lol...

You can't help wondering, if they're that worried about being recognised that they are wearing balaclavas, why are they posing for a press photograph?

Simple because they don't want to show their face for repercussions.

But why do motocy taxi's driving at 10pm at night at ratchadaphisek also only wear a balaclava and no helmet? They drive chinese tourists around and look like bankrobbers.facepalm.giffacepalm.giffacepalm.gif

scumbags

Thats a bit harsh.

The Police are just doing their job, whether you agree with arresting people for selling what people want or not.

Doing their job with a big smile this time.....still wonder why the smile.

But they let the rest of the gang escape......and they caught them after a tip......Even i can do that.

I saw a good man destroyed by crystal meth. He is 20 years my junior and looks older than I do. He lost his house, family, and lifestyle. and is still trying to piece it together. I was the best man at his wedding, and the memory is maudlin, at best.

People who sell meth-- called yaba, ice and crystal needle meth-- should be shot.

Another good job by the drug police. Nigerians are up to no good.

Has a Nigerian ever been in the news for a positive reason? smile.png

An intriguing albeit fundamentally racist question. Here are some notable Nigerians

Easy to find such a list of notable Nigerians.

Would you be on such a list from wherever it is that you have fled from?

Guess they looking forward to their bonus, they are so happy they did their job (after being tipped).

Unfortunately they only got 2 of them, the rest is on the run.

No doubt they are waiting for someone as smart as you to help them to finish the job. Let us know when you done that, then!

Cheers

I doubt a 23yr old Nigerian or a Philippines girl was the boss of this cartel, just another young idiot who was used by someone smarter....

I agree...but the focus should be on the suppliers and the manufactures as their actions are 10 fold the damage ,so to speak, were as the users, misguided as they are, would be considered far less accountable and more accountable to themselves.

The suppliers and that amount of crystal meth ( 15 kilos ) in effect could represent another 100 or more addicts and all the social ramifications that come with it.

Unfortunately Crystal Meth is one of most addicting and commonly more damaging recreational drugs while the manufactures and the suppliers can not feign innocence and argue that people should be able to freely consume that particular drug without any interference or concerns or criticisms as it is a dangerous substance to consume and as for the addicts that do become hopeless hooked on that particular drug....their lives are more or less FXXXED.

Have you ever seen a Crystal Meth drug addict after only 6 months and certainly one year or more???

Not a pretty site, while the Meth Addict is "creepy" and disturbing while you do not want to be associated with a Meth Addict when they can not get there fix of Crystal Meth.

The illegal manufactures and the suppliers KNOW that their product is highly addicting, while truth be told, that is what the underlining agenda is all about ...addicted clients that come back for more and more of their product while eventually becoming hopelessly dependent on the product they supply while the money flows back to them.

An excellent business model but a very damaging one to society in general that has to deal with the social ramifications of the substance they deliberately and callously supply without regard to the damage done, while they argue people should be free to do what they want anyhow.

In this case...... NOT THAT SIMPLE...In this Case, concerning such a highly addictive and life damaging and totally unnecessary substance there has to be accountability and it starts with the manufactures and suppliers and the traffickers of this particular dangerous substance.

Even if the drug was made legal to supply and consume it would still have to be a highly regulated legal substance as commonly only 5 times high on good Crystal Meth leaves the users with the after effects of craving the high once again and then the vicious cycle begins and their self inflicted demise begins as the drug is all consuming and will totally disrupt and alter the users life....and negatively effect many people associated with or known to the users.

It is NOT marijuana and therefore nothing much to be so concerned about while Crystal Meth has a solid track record of being amongst the most damaging recreational street drugs that societies have to deal with.

Those that are involved in manufacturing and supplying that particular product, as if it is just another common consumer product and nothing to be concerned about and argue as such should be wacked and wacked hard if and when they do get apprehended.

They are the source and beginning aspect of the problems further down the road as the consumers can not get the product form any other source...so, in effect, deal with "first things first"..... and focus on the illegal suppliers.

But , I know it is not that simple as it is a convoluted social dilemma of sorts that is not going to go away even if they do crack down on the manufactures and suppliers because another manufacture and the chain of suppliers will step up and continue supplying the substance....simply because there is loads of money to be made.

Anyhow...not lecturing, rather just pointing out some of the social problems associated with the drug and everything entailed.

Cheers

Soi 3 is still business as usual from what I see when I drive to work every morning..

One of the most obvious spots of low level drug trade, yet it remains untouched. Wonder why..

Keeps the girls awake waiting for the love of their life to take them away from all this and take care for Meeeeeee.

Another good job by the drug police. Nigerians are up to no good.

Has a Nigerian ever been in the news for a positive reason? smile.png

An intriguing albeit fundamentally racist question. Here are some notable Nigerians

Easy to find such a list of notable Nigerians.

Would you be on such a list from wherever it is that you have fled from?

The list looks impressive, but considering the population of Nigeria is 173 + million it is not that good.

Unfortunately a country is judged on what people think of that country, and the first thing that comes to mind when Nigeria is mentioned is internet scams and drug dealers.

Gotta love the Nigerians.

There was no mention of Nigerians, in the OP. Read it again, and pay attention to the wordingcoffee1.gif .

Pol Lt Gen Rewat Klinkesorn told reporters that Mr Chukwunonso Victor Oputa, 24, from Nigeria ....

Um, ok.