Text wider than the screen

Swamp Thing

Earlier today I started a thread in the Bikes in Thailand section entitled Pattaya-Kanchanaburi-Hua Hin-Pattaya.

It is a report on a road trip I had been on.

I posted some pics with the report and they fitted the screen perfectly.

However, the text is wider than the screen, so that the page has to be moved from side to side to read the sentences.

Does anybody know why this has happened, for my future reference?

I used to get that sometimes. It went away. Don't ask me why, but it was very annoying.

I get that all the time as you say very annoying.

Now there's a new one if anyone puts alike against your post, it like before tells you with a red box.

You could just click on it and it was gone, now for some reason only known to TV you cant get rid of the Bloody thing. Just spent ages trying to do same. May I suggest that a new IT chappy/lady is required. As every time TV has another bright idea it turns out to be a total disaster. If it works leave well alone.

Just a thought.

I used to get that sometimes. It went away. Don't ask me why, but it was very annoying.

I get that all the time as you say very annoying.

Now there's a new one if anyone puts alike against your post, it like before tells you with a red box.

You could just click on it and it was gone, now for some reason only known to TV you cant get rid of the Bloody thing. Just spent ages trying to do same. May I suggest that a new IT chappy/lady is required. As every time TV has another bright idea it turns out to be a total disaster. If it works leave well alone.

Just a thought.

Have now found out how to do it. As I said before why change things that work with just one click to something that takes twice as long beats me. Whatever well done on taking lot's more of my time up.

In my experience its usually because any images uploaded are too big.

Charlie,what should be the correct size of pictures as this happens a lot in the farming forum as well.

Do we need to inform a Mod everytime the pages go to wide to correct this.

Thanks.

OK just read in above topic 1024x800thumbsup.gif

In my experience its usually because any images uploaded are too big.

Charlie,what should be the correct size of pictures as this happens a lot in the farming forum as well.

Do we need to inform a Mod everytime the pages go to wide to correct this.

Thanks.

OK just read in above topic 1024x800thumbsup.gif

I have a pinned topic in the Photo forum outlining the requirements - Posting Images - Guidelines

I looked at the OPs topic and his image sizes of 800w are ideal for all screen sizes. I also don't see horizontal scroll on that page. As mentioned above, try zooming out with either the CTRL+scroll or CTRL +/- for resizing the page.

Archived