Fireball lights up Thai skies

webfact

I saw it from my backyard in Surin when I went outside for a piss. Coincidentally a funeral had just started in the village so the wife told me it was a ghost until she saw it on the news.

Don't you have a john in your house?

Never seen my Mrs move so fast, we were out in the street, outside the house, she was sweeping up. the second she saw the 'meteor', she just dropped the broom and pan on the floor and went straight into a wai position in half a second tops, she was still buzzing an hour later. well excited,....don't answer that!!

People used to do this centuries ago... but now???!!

No disrespect to your Mrs... it's mind boggling, but so cute

Yes I too saw it form outside my home last night.

Quite a difference between this and a shooting star though, as The National Astronomical Research Institute have stated it have might been ?????

They are called meteors, quite common in the

United States.

Yes, apparently meteors are attracted to powerful nations. Thailand is fortunate to attract a few.

Never seen my Mrs move so fast, we were out in the street, outside the house, she was sweeping up. the second she saw the 'meteor', she just dropped the broom and pan on the floor and went straight into a wai position in half a second tops, she was still buzzing an hour later. well excited,....don't answer that!!

People used to do this centuries ago... but now???!!

No disrespect to your Mrs... it's mind boggling, but so cute

She was 'wishing on a star'....Thai style!

Yes I too saw it form outside my home last night.

Quite a difference between this and a shooting star though, as The National Astronomical Research Institute have stated it have might been ?????

They are called meteors, quite common in the

United States.

Yes, apparently meteors are attracted to powerful nations. Thailand is fortunate to attract a few.

Yes, America!!!, the hub of everything extra terrestrial. But watch your ass, Russia and Thailand are catching up with such events.

I presume this to be more true, as I haven't seen many USA events of this ilk on You Tube recently.

Perhaps they have been blocked to prevent a fear of communist invasion form N Kor, or Putin, to avoid letting citizens of the USA know how the pentagon has wasted billions of taxpayer $$$$. Just Joking in case you don't understand British humour. wai2.gif

Oh! and thanks for the astronomy lesson Kerrysum, never knew that they were called that, obviously my intelligence is on a par with The NARI of Thailand.

Perhaps I should have stated the following;

"Quite a difference between this METEORite and a shooting star .....etc " , so you didn't get confused about what I was referring to when I used the word "this".whistling.gif

Edited by daiwill60