How much do you pay for your apartment in town e.g Hillside or Chiang Mai Flora

ARISTIDE

wow! just following these comments leaves me with one exclamation! "Wake the f*** up" folks!"

"you are getting so ripped off that it's embarrassing to read!"

There are dozens heaped upon hundreds of apartments for rent which come with an eclectic Thai neighbourhood, laundry services, restaurants, common folk, wifi, etc;etc;

I pay 3500bht/mos - repainted the place, have a taxi available 24/7, get 2 (1 hour) massages per week in my apartment = 300bht, can buy booze 24/7, have a full-on kitchen, and the standard locks on my door.

Very quiet in the evening when I come home from a rip in "centre-town"

Wake up people!

For 3.5k I am sure you have no kitchen. For me that's a show stopper as I'd rather eat my own cooking than eat at any restaurant.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow! just following these comments leaves me with one exclamation! "Wake the f*** up" folks!"

"you are getting so ripped off that it's embarrassing to read!"

There are dozens heaped upon hundreds of apartments for rent which come with an eclectic Thai neighbourhood, laundry services, restaurants, common folk, wifi, etc;etc;

I pay 3500bht/mos - repainted the place, have a taxi available 24/7, get 2 (1 hour) massages per week in my apartment = 300bht, can buy booze 24/7, have a full-on kitchen, and the standard locks on my door.

Very quiet in the evening when I come home from a rip in "centre-town"

Wake up people!

For 3.5k I am sure you have no kitchen. For me that's a show stopper as I'd rather eat my own cooking than eat at any restaurant.

I definitely have a kitchen, 3/4 size fridge/freezer, counter-top electric stove, microwave etc; I also prefer my own cooking. I also have awesome wifi! The people on each side of me probably have 30 year old paint and no desire to change anything if it is going to cost them something! People need to take their time looking and determining fix-up costs versus total readiness costs. I live at the top of Charon Muang, a bicycle ride from everything and a very cheap tuktuk ride home from the city centre.

Archived