Many Thai sex workers say they are happy in their jobs

webfact

The losers who don't have sex unless they buy it love this kind of crap. It lets them off the hook of being involved in destroying the soul of another human for the exchange of cash. Of course, to save face, some bargirls are going to say they like laying down with drunk obnoxious foreigners. In reality they're laughing at all the fools and praying that karma awards them the next time around for having to do this to support their families.

And how many bar girls have you had a long conversation with?

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why not? It's a job like any other. I've worked in multinational companies and wept daily in self-degradation. Physical-hospitality should be attractive option for those with the skills.

Exchanging bodily fluids with ugly, bold, fat and sweating foreign or Thai men doesn't really sound as a job like any others.

Edited by SoilSpoil

Nope. I haven't been rejected by western women. That's why I don't need to pay for it.

You haven't been rejected by 1 western woman (yet).

But there is still plenty of time for that to happen.

I was 52 before I was rejected by 'western woman" (just the once).

Nope. I haven't been rejected by western women. That's why I don't need to pay for it.

You haven't been rejected by 1 western woman (yet).

But there is still plenty of time for that to happen.

I was 52 before I was rejected by 'western woman" (just the once).

Oh believe me, I've been rejected by a few. But thankfully not all of them.

Why not? It's a job like any other. I've worked in multinational companies and wept daily in self-degradation. Physical-hospitality should be attractive option for those with the skills.

Exchanging bodily fluids with ugly, bold, fat and sweating foreign or Thai men doesn't really sound as a job like any others.

One job lasts 10 hours sweating in the sun, the other lasts 5 minutes in a bed (with free food, drinks and accomodation).

How bad can 5 minutes of anything get?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

He did mention it requires skillz. Like being a veterinarian, shoulderdeep into a cow's <deleted> kind of skills. Edited by DrTuner

Some of these girls will have 3 or 4 farangs on the go, who fly back to Europe or wherever but who continue to send the girl anywhere between about 10k-40k per month.

I bet some of these girls make 100k per month.

No wonder they are happy.

Don't forget it is the money these girls bring in that is pretty much bank rolling most of Isaan.

Very few of these girls have 3 or 4 farang on the go. Very fee send home 10 to 40k. Very few make 100k per month.

The vast majority of this business is Thai men. They don't pay nearly as well as farang. They certainly don't take their women on trips to Europe and they certainly don't pay 5k per day.

Funny thing is though. The one girl I do know who has all of these benefits, isn't doing it in Bangkok. She is sitting with her Louis Vuitton, BMW and nice flat in Zurich.

Why deal with sweaty tourists when you can really go where the wonga is.

The losers who don't have sex unless they buy it love this kind of crap. It lets them off the hook of being involved in destroying the soul of another human for the exchange of cash. Of course, to save face, some bargirls are going to say they like laying down with drunk obnoxious foreigners. In reality they're laughing at all the fools and praying that karma awards them the next time around for having to do this to support their families.

Have we dried behind the ears yet Johnny?

One job lasts 10 hours sweating in the sun, the other lasts 5 minutes in a bed (with free food, drinks and accomodation).

Would you share 5 minutes of your 'time' with let's say a 70 year old granny without teeth? I would prefer to sweat 10 hours in the sun.

Ask yourself why a lot of these girls are excessive drinkers or users.

You're just trying to put a positive spin on it

Would you share 5 minutes of your 'time' with let's say a 70 year old granny without teeth? I would prefer to sweat 10 hours in the sun.

Like many of these guys, he appears to reject any woman older than half his age.

But it's ok for them to service an endless parade of older men, apparently.

Some of these girls will have 3 or 4 farangs on the go, who fly back to Europe or wherever but who continue to send the girl anywhere between about 10k-40k per month.

Don't forget it is the money these girls bring in that is pretty much bank rolling most of Isaan.

Very few of these girls have 3 or 4 farang on the go. Very fee send home 10 to 40k. Very few make 100k per month.

The vast majority of this business is Thai men. They don't pay nearly as well as farang. They certainly don't take their women on trips to Europe and they certainly don't pay 5k per day.

Funny thing is though. The one girl I do know who has all of these benefits, isn't doing it in Bangkok. She is sitting with her Louis Vuitton, BMW and nice flat in Zurich.

Living in Zurich is a punishment no one deserves

That's probably true.

But from her Facebook she seems to split her time between Hong Kong, New York and the odd trip to Bangkok for a bit of plastic surgery and R+R.

Of course it sounds glamorous but it will make her a living for a good time. That said I don't have a clue how many beatings or terrifying problems she may have had with men, and whilst she smiles a lot on Facebook, does anyone really think she is as happy as she appears.

Maybe she is. Maybe I will ask her because she is at the top of the tree of this business.

She's might have had her heart broken 30 times.

That just about covers it.

During this "low season", if one takes a stroll down second road in Pattaya (in the mean time, I call it "fat ass alley"), few ladies are making money hand over fist. Most probably had a hard time just to cover their monthly expenses.

But then, high season is just around the corner..........

Cheers.

Like many of these guys, he appears to reject any woman older than half his age.

@SS

If I were broke, and it got me 10 times a normal days wage, for 5 minutes of my time ...... definitely.

@SB

You forgot 'and half my weight'.

Would you choose a dried out, moldy old apple, when a freshly picked one was on offer at a similar price?

Edited by MaeJoMTB

That's probably true.

But from her Facebook she seems to split her time between Hong Kong, New York and the odd trip to Bangkok for a bit of plastic surgery and R+R.

Of course it sounds glamorous but it will make her a living for a good time. That said I don't have a clue how many beatings or terrifying problems she may have had with men, and whilst she smiles a lot on Facebook, does anyone really think she is as happy as she appears.

Maybe she is. Maybe I will ask her because she is at the top of the tree of this business.

She might not HAVE a heart!

40K thats more than someone with a university degree would earn.
Yeah. But remember the most productive time of the career is from 18 to 30y of age, after which you'll be phased out. So getting a permanent sponsor as a husband is the natural career progression and it brings it's own perils. Grinding it out in a boring office job is a bit safer in the long run.

I don't think 8000 baht a month is safe in the long run. Not unless you think saving 10 baht a month is safe for the long run. There is no "productive" time for minimum wage staff. And, I think you underestimate how much a 45 year-old hooker can make.

And to the guy before who said that 100k is 40k more than what a person with a universty degree would earn. Try 85k-90k more. Thai teachers at my school (with degrees) still earn 9k-15k!

I would for 1,500 baht. sorry.gif

No no, very very few are excessive drinkers and even less are users. And why am I an excessive drinker?

Edited by Water Buffalo

I found that out many years ago when I owned a large factory in central BKK and occasionally offered the

lasses I have befriended at the usual places a proper job with good salary and benefits and a chance to

learn a craft, I was turned down every time and was told that they're not interested in the meager salary

I have offered while they were making 10 time the amount laying on their back, sleeping all day and dancing

at night with their buddies... come to show you that the adage that say you can take the bar girl from the

bar but you can't take the bar out of the bar girl....

The bar comes out when the contract time is reached.

That's probably true.

She might not HAVE a heart!

Possible too. She's a distant friend of my missus who came to Europe to get married young. He apparently was a psycho, so she found her way to some Thai friends in Zurich and stayed.

She was a sweet girl but I haven't seen her face to face for 15 years. How people change.

She could be absolutely miserable, I don't know. That's why, assuming anything from asking 20 women questions isn't representative of anything.

There is violence and drugs in this business. Assuming people are happy because 20 say so, can largely be assumed to sugar coating it rather.

@SS

If I were broke, and it got me 10 times a normal days wage, for 5 minutes of my time ...... definitely.

@SB

Would you choose a dried out, moldy old apple, when a freshly picked one was on offer at a similar price?

I'd rather pick my own fresh from the tree than buy from the market.

From time to time some new guy is posting here that he send his tirak 20.000 per month, every month....having a few such customer and you are well off

@SS

@SB

You're a bit too old for picking one off the tree.

Not to mention your wife wouldn't let you.

Nice to see, we have a p-ing contest going on here!

But back on subject: I have spoken to far more than 20!

And I would never come to a clear judgement on what they said!

I guess, some are quiet happy about the amount they make...at least until they are over 30 and show the signs of ever present alcohol and drug abuse.

Which by the way is rampant in the bars, I occasionally have a drink!

One reason why I have trouble believing the "are happy"- part!

If you need to booze or drug your brain out every night, I don't believe you are happy and like your job as much as you say!

I do not condone it, but in reality, their ambition in life is EXACTLY the same as an internet girl.

@SS

@SB

You're a bit too old for picking one off the tree.

Not to mention your wife wouldn't let you.

I didn't buy her in the market, though.

I'd take on the old Thai guy first. At least he would not have a hairy back ! biggrin.png

I'd take on the old Thai guy first. At least he would not have a hairy back ! biggrin.png

What are you going to be doing where you're looking at his back?