Three million asylum seekers expected in EU by 2017

webfact

Three million asylum seekers expected in EU by 2017

606x341_316570.jpg

BRUSSELS: -- The European Commission said on Thursday that it expects some 3 million asylum seekers to arrive in the EU by 2017.

Those heading to Europe now will be met by increasingly wintry weather.

Hence a new appeal for funds by the UN’s refugee agency.

“We need to prepare for up to 5,000 people to continue arriving every day from now until February next year,” said UNHCR spokesman William Spindler.

“We have seen the number of tragedies in the Aegean increasing in recent months because of the deterioration of the weather conditions. So more people are going to die if we don’t act now.”

Over 3,400 migrants and refugees have already died trying to reach Europe this year by sea.

And on Thursday, when at least one migrant child drowned off Greece, European Parliament President Martin Schulz was taken to the island of Lesbos – struggling to cope with the influx.

The call now is for a deal to resettle asylum seekers on mainland Turkey before they fall into the hands of smugglers.

“The only way is to give the hope that someday they will have the chance to be in this mechanism of resettlement directly from the Turkish coast to Europe,” Schulz’s host, Greek Prime Minister Alexis Tsipras, told reporters.

The migrants’ misery was made worse on Thursday by a strike that kept passenger ferries, including those taking new arrivals to the mainland, moored at port.

Migrants and refugees further ahead on their journey to western Europe continue to stream through the Balkans – many fleeing the horrors of war in Syria, convinced they have no other choice.

For some of those who have made the difficult and dangerous journey by sea from Turkey to Greece, the dream of a new life has already started to come true.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-06

Rejoice people of the EU, leaders, politicians and citizen, your countries are about to be over run and occupied

by a new race of people who want to have what you have, all that you and your forefathers have worked for

generation to achieve, they want a piece of it now, thank your doffed law makers and leader who opened the flood

gates and let those economic migrants to flood in to your cities and villages and to change the demographic

make up of your European identity and culture for ever...

...and don't you dare to come to Thailand if you can't stand multiculturalism.

Wonder what you mean by multiculturalism in Thailand? Thais themselves seem to think that their country belongs to them.

In USA they have multiethnic society where almost everyone identifies themselves as 'Americans'. That is a big difference compared to multiculturalism where they have no need or desire to assimilate.

When the article mentions asylum seekers, it really is about seeking since most people coming to Europe have no grounds for asylum. They are just there looking for better their lives and will be rejected at some point.

Europe will self-destruct if this development is allowed to continue.

Is there any Island nation that is for sale? I am thinking we just let the Islamists have Europe, and they and the loony left can wallow in medieval paradise, meanwhile the working population could move abroad to an Island nation they have purchased for an exile, and govern themselves with a modicum of common sense. Australia is certainly big enough for purpose, although with Aussie prices it would cost an arm and a leg.

The UK needs to dredge out the English Channel a bit deeper wink.png

Fill in the Chunnel with cement. You will have 3 million people some of whom have already stated they do not wish to work who will fill their spare time spouting Sharia law. They refuse to integrate and think that they have arrived in the promised land. They will not drink water provided by the Red Cross they want halala food and they all have mobile phones calling family and friends shouting "we are here you all come" They will rest up and gather up money during the harsh winter and come spring like Jack Nicholson stated in that famous movie "I'm back"

The U.K. Is predicted to have the coldest winter for fifty years. Perhaps a mini ice age will save the people of Europe from the multiculturalists who by and large also happen to be global warmists, now there would be an irony.

Blow up the Chunnel, quick!

Edit: Beat me to it, elgordo! biggrin.png

Fill in the Chunnel with cement. <snip>

Patrick "Pat" Condell. The only person who consistently speaks publicly and Truthfully about the dangers of importing 3rd world Muslims.

“We need to prepare for up to 5,000 people to continue arriving every day from now until February next year,” said UNHCR spokesman William Spindler.

That's 575,000 people arriving in the next 4 months. To house them would mean building a city the size of Essen or Dortmund.....

On the bright side, anyone who employs unskilled labor will see all wages drop to the minimum level and stay there. Also, there will be a boom in tax-payer funded housing construction and cigarette sales will be going through the roof. whistling.gif

Is there any Island nation that is for sale? I am thinking we just let the Islamists have Europe, and they and the loony left can wallow in medieval paradise, meanwhile the working population could move abroad to an Island nation they have purchased for an exile, and govern themselves with a modicum of common sense. Australia is certainly big enough for purpose, although with Aussie prices it would cost an arm and a leg.

F,,, off...we're full.

It is God will to show Europe you killed 6 million Jews and now come the Muslims

the dumbest remark of the day.

It may be dumb but I have no love for what Europe did

Why should I care what happens to Europe?

My Father was a Allied Prisoner of War

He does not forgive them or do I

Edited by HenryB

It is God will to show Europe you killed 6 million Jews and now come the Muslims

It may be dumb but I have no love for what Europe did

Why should I care what happens to Europe?

My Father was a Allied Prisoner of War

He does not forgive them or do I

with all respect what did Europe do? As far as I know all of Europe (ex Italy) was fighting the nazis and at a later point so where the underground people.

What is your point?

Well anyway have fun with the Muslims.

I am eating my popcorn and watching the decline of Europe.

I am going give you Europe lovers some advice stop kissing the Muslims behind and maybe they will stop coming to destroy you

Well there is a few

http://www.privateislandsonline.com/areas/australia

Rejoice people of the EU, leaders, politicians and citizen, your countries are about to be over run and occupied

by a new race of people who want to have what you have, all that you and your forefathers have worked for

generation to achieve, they want a piece of it now, thank your doffed law makers and leader who opened the flood

gates and let those economic migrants to flood in to your cities and villages and to change the demographic

make up of your European identity and culture for ever...

Bit rich coming from an emigree.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Thaivisa Connect Thailand mobile app

fair chance they'll be next though.

The left in Europe are cowards and cry babies they already lost Europe

...and don't you dare to come to Thailand if you can't stand multiculturalism.

Wonder what you mean by multiculturalism in Thailand? Thais themselves seem to think that their country belongs to them.

In USA they have multiethnic society where almost everyone identifies themselves as 'Americans'. That is a big difference compared to multiculturalism where they have no need or desire to assimilate.

When the article mentions asylum seekers, it really is about seeking since most people coming to Europe have no grounds for asylum. They are just there looking for better their lives and will be rejected at some point.

Europe will self-destruct if this development is allowed to continue.

My, admittedly, limited experience in the US was quite opposite.

I visited the Tri State area a couple of times and I don't think I met one American.

They all identified as Italian, or Irish for example. Of course they were all Yanks but i was surprised to see such a strong link to what would have been for many something from generations ago, yet they still cling to it.

Mind you I don't for one minute think that everyone in the US is like this.

Take that number times ten and you might be right, Mr. Whoever wrote this article... This year alone at least 0.8m flooded into Germany, according to official numbers... take that times two, plus are another 2m waiting in Turkey for the borders to open and they will wash into Germany like a tsunami. 3m until 2017? What a lame joke!!!!

My, admittedly, limited experience in the US was quite opposite.

I visited the Tri State area a couple of times and I don't think I met one American.

They all identified as Italian, or Irish for example. Of course they were all Yanks but i was surprised to see such a strong link to what would have been for many something from generations ago, yet they still cling to it.

Mind you I don't for one minute think that everyone in the US is like this.

Cultural identity and ethnic identity can co-exist. Peacefully, I might add.