Honda CBR 300R upgrade from 250..

ja99

'Who am I to disagree?'

Heard Annie rock Red Rocks amphitheater Denver, one night.

'Lively little minx.

Huge cumulus build-up and lightning show on the eastern plain behind.

Yow!

Rode bike home afterword thinking of Pattaya and my CBR.

(Staying on topic, boss)

Edited by papa al

It looks like this forum is a bit "CBR tired" or something :-) Since no one replied, thanks for taking the time to write your report, if I was to purchase a CBR 300 it certainly would be a Repsol edition, they look sweet, I wish you many safe km's on your bike.

Ta for best wishes on the road, looks like the post was useful for those who like to tinker with an upgrade kit..

They are a good bike for commuting... Nimble and cheap on fuel... Better for a 6ft person then the ninja..

Sent from my c64

You are right, the riding position is OK for near 6ft, no pressure on the wrists at all. Compared my last 2 big bikes,BMW K100Rs and F800S, the Cbr300 is a more comfy ride, a bit slower, of course..

I think you will get bored eventually.. Move up to the 500 or 650... At the time, the 300/286 was fine, but afterwards became bored..Odd, I bought it the first of the year and I have less than 2k on the bike... I will move up.. keep it for about town.

Cheers mate

On the pegs

Not bored yet, on my third run between Krabi and Phuket, I love this thing on the highway, it handles like a trooper. I did test ride a low kms Cbr500f at the same time and very nearly opted to buy that for 10K extra , it didn't seem to want to corner as easily. I would get tired of the clutch in peak hr traffic , Pcx would do for that,cheers