Thai women go around Siam asking men for sperm donations

rooster59

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lighten up guys, a little 'chak-wow' never hurt anyone.

Pretty sure you need a work permit to masterbate in Thailand.

Could I get written confirmation on that?

This could affect everything including my retirement visa eligibility.

No there isn't it because you are reading and watching it !

I partially read the story but I'd never bother wasting my time watching any of these airheads or their youtube videos.

Too dumb to get a normal job and earn a decent living so they come up with this pitiful crap.

Is there any end to this internet/youtube crap?

So you'd rather they worked in a bank, or food cart, or bar, like a good little prole? just to please your sense of 'order' in the world?

I think that they are pretty smart cookies, and they have balls too, considering how loopy the law is here, and they are not scamming anyone. So your problem boils down to... jealousy?

Some people just hate to see anyone get ahead, the raving angry dog upthere to the left pretty much visually sums up such a mean spirited, bitter comment, old boy.

People who know me in real life, not from the internet, know that I'm anything BUT mean spirited. Quite the opposite in fact. Bitter? Nope, not one bit. Jealous? Nope, not even jealous. I find it sad that so many people are racing to get "likes" and "clicks" on the internet. Some of the videos they post are not only meaningless, but in some cases they injure themselves or their friends just to be on "youtube". The extent the younger generation will go to just to be "liked" by strangers is frightening.

I have more respect for people who push a food cart around day in, day out, than I do for people who come up with meaningless drivel just to impress internet.

I have a job, a college degree, a house, a small but close circle of "real" friends, a loving wife and a great little family. I couldn't care less what these airheads do to make money. They have no class, no moral and no ideas so they just talk sh*t and sell themselves - hopefully they can still look themselves in the mirror 10, 15, 20 years down the road.

Whatever happened to some dignity and self-respect?

The human race should be "evolving", but hey, if that's the kind of entertainment that rocks your boat, hey, that's fine by me, too. Enjoy! Rant over, now I have to get back to the office.

Good luck!

We men go around making sexist remarks and it's all considered good male fun you all, we all know the comments made so no need to list them.

Now a group of girls goes around making remarks in a similar vein and all these indignant fellow me lads are up in arms and decry the girls.

I wonder if any of you have been involved in or caught up in a ''girls night out'' in your home countries.

Braver men than me have run from the girls when they are on the rampage and on heat !!!

Good luck, and good on yer Thai women fir having the craic.

party_girls.jpg

Who you calling we? Speak for yourself.

I'm waiting for seven needle-dcks to go to Siam and ask women to masturbate. Oh, they can do that in the bars. Really, can these women be any more stupid sounding? Try getting an education and get power through your intelligence, bimbos.

Edited by falangjim

We men go around making sexist remarks and it's all considered good male fun you all, we all know the comments made so no need to list them.

Now a group of girls goes around making remarks in a similar vein and all these indignant fellow me lads are up in arms and decry the girls.

I wonder if any of you have been involved in or caught up in a ''girls night out'' in your home countries.

Braver men than me have run from the girls when they are on the rampage and on heat !!!

Good luck, and good on yer Thai women fir having the craic.

party_girls.jpg

Just because SOME men act in an atrocious manner towards women does not justify this BS behaviour by these idiots. It's the behaviour that is wrong, the gender is irrelevant.

And what's the name of the shop where they buy their clothing?...Um, oh yes that's right ...Sluts R Us