Buying Velcro in Hang Dong or Chiang Mai

sunoco27

Worowat has any number of shops for velcro and other sewing needs at very compeitive prices Walk down the soi where the temple is, loads of shops on your right hand side.

The super price pharmacy shop opp them would have to be the busiest shop in CM. 2 car parks if going by car if by bike join the other few hundred road side.

If you need very WIDE lengths of Velcro, you can find it in white, black, tan, and green in the military surplus stores along the north side of the moat, especially the place with the blue barrels out front. They sell by the meter and have 1 inch and 4 inch widths.

One warning, though... I've noticed that several of the cloth shops around Warrarote Mkt sell some inferior Velcro. I didn't notice it when I bought some black stuff, but when I bought the white color, it was obvious that there were just 50% of the loops and hooks from the stuff I was used to buying. I wound up ordering from the States to get better quality. The military shops do have good stuff, but limited colors.

Edited by FolkGuitar