Multi Non Immigrant Ed Visa From Kl Or Penang?

Does anybody know if I can get a multi Non Im "ED" education visa in KL or Penang or Singapore?

I am worried they are just issuing singles and would have to go back to the states. I would like to know now before I go all the way to KL.

Anyone ideas or experience out there?

Visa agents in KL to call etc?

Hi there....I dont think u have to go out of the country to get a multiple entry visa...I am a student in Thailand at present and the unviersity gives a letter which will make your visa for 1 year and then u can get a re-entry stamp at Bangkok immigration and it depends if u want a single or multiple i mean in terms of money....i guess the multiple entry is 3,800 but I never went to a neighbouring country just to get a multiple entry visa.

And for the first time when u come as a student you will not get a multiple entry but u will get a visa Non-Imm "ED" valid for 90 days and this will be extended by ur university to 1 year.

Hi there....I dont think u have to go out of the country to get a multiple entry visa...I am a student in Thailand at present and the unviersity gives a letter which will make your visa for 1 year and then u can get a re-entry stamp at Bangkok immigration and it depends if u want a single or multiple i mean in terms of money....i guess the multiple entry is 3,800 but I never went to a neighbouring country just to get a multiple entry visa.

And for the first time when u come as a student you will not get a multiple entry but u will get a visa Non-Imm "ED" valid for 90 days and this will be extended by ur university to 1 year.

Thanks Santosh

Last time I got a multi entry ED visa in the states which was good for a year. They told me about the extension from single but I already had the multi. Just wondering if I can get the multi in Malaysia. Thanks for reminding me about the extension. I am getting ready to enroll at a different school now and don't want to go all the way back to the states and I guess I dont have too.