Black box reveals “noise” before Russian plane crashed

rooster59

Black box reveals “noise” before Russian plane crashed

post-247607-0-59290700-1446946912_thumb.

The leader of the Russian plane crash technical investigate committee has told reporters that data from the jet’s cockpit voice recorder has been downloaded. A “noise” can be heard in the last moments of the recording. He said the nature has not yet been determined.

The flight data recorder revealed that the plane’s autopilot had been engaged until the end of the recording, 23 minutes 14 seconds into the flight.

He explained that the information is still in the “information gathering” phase and said debris from the plane was scattered over a 13 kilometre area, which is consistent with an in-flight break-up.

Initial observations do not allow investigators to draw any conclusions about the cause of the crash.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-08

Not surprising that there was a 'noise' at the moment of disintegration.

The plane would hardly break up silently.

I imagine that scientist are now using audio spectrum analisers to determine the nature of the noise.

So many ' no nothing' journalists are leaping to the conclusion that it was a bomb noise.

An Explosive Devise whether a bomb or cargo will leave residue, so far no one has said anything about that, to my knowledge.

Media and us should give the Inspectors time to do their job before reporting too much unfounded guess. Whatever the cause at 31,000 feet you have very short 8 to 12 seconds of useful consciousness, they would all have died very quickly with little if any pain. I pray for them !!

An Explosive Devise whether a bomb or cargo will leave residue, so far no one has said anything about that, to my knowledge.

Media and us should give the Inspectors time to do their job before reporting too much unfounded guess. Whatever the cause at 31,000 feet you have very short 8 to 12 seconds of useful consciousness, they would all have died very quickly with little if any pain. I pray for them !!

Not true , you can get explosives that, leave nothing, no trace. I think it's made of cellulose.