Do Short Girls Have Better Hearts?

eldragon

This will probably get sent right to the Pub, but I never know where to find that forum, so here we go... I complain about Thai girls a lot. I've never been scammed or severely tricked by one. I just think their attitude and way of thinking is too different, and I'd never get serious with one. But looking back on my time in TH, I've actually met some really nice, down to Earth girls that I connected with. Most of em were short though. Around 155 cm. And I generally find short girls are very fun and easy going, whether I'm dating them or just friends. They seem more cheerful and sweet.

What do you guys think? Do short girls have better hearts? Maybe not out of the box, but perhaps some kind of external force makes em that way. Like, maybe a lifetime of being less desirable to Thais has helped them develop better personalities? I don't know. Maybe it's just me. But I seem to notice tall girls (over 160 cm, which I think is the national average for Thai women) have a little more attitude and seem a bit overconfident. Maybe I'm overthinking the situation. Maybe it's just a matter of less of the taller girls being single.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I always find that people who exercise regularly have the best hearts.

Doesn't matter if they are male or female, short or tall ....... it's just the exercise that does it.

(I was gonna add 'fat or thin', then I realized 'fat' doesn't exercise, so is more likely to have a bad heart)

Edited by MaeJoMTB

But I seem to notice tall girls (over 160 cm, which I think is the national average for Thai women) have a little more attitude and seem a bit overconfident. Maybe I'm overthinking the situation. Maybe it's just a matter of less of the taller girls being single.

Be carefull of the tall girls with the big hands?

Guess this makes sense indeed, having experience with lot's of Asian girls in all kinds of settings I also found short girls deserving more respect. They are more relaxed, lacking the typical ego issues that tall girls have and seem to have less 'hidden defects' and twisted minds that are sort of standard for Thai girls. I don't agree that taller girls are overconfident, they just hiding their lack of self confidence, at least the main stream.

One of the worst people (as a person)

was a 4'10" Thai gal I went with in the US for awhile once the layers were peeled back....

Flip side - one of the most beautiful you'll ever see + a great person was also a 4'10" Thai gal <> but she wanted us to live in Los Angeles....

Both same size - one black heart/one white heart.....

Don't think height generally matters for them or much of anyone else - but that being said - have witnessed some "small man complex" behavior from time to time....

I don't think i agree with the OP regarding desirability, I've never met a Thai guy who wanted to marry a taller woman, therefore short women should be in high demand. But it seems many want to be taller, who remember the platform shoes craze? Those dreadful shoes that looked like they were attached to bricks. Ungainly in appearance, they did at least immediately add 4 or 5 inches to a girl's height and were a real fad approx 10 or 15 years ago.

The study posted by SB says differently.....

But the "heart" issue the OP seems focused on is not about arteries or aortas....

The study only concluded short men have a higher chance of heart disease.

The OP only asked about short women.

"The team didn't see a significant connection in women. This could be because the study had fewer women about 80,000, compared to men. Or there may not be a genetic effect of height on coronary heart disease in women."

You need to read these studies all the way to the end!

Edited by MaeJoMTB

I've never met a Thai guy who wanted to marry a taller woman, therefore short women should be in high demand.

I've never met a Thai guy that cared about anything but the price.

They want a free one. Which is why they chase foreign women of any shape, size or age.

Or even better, one that will give him money.

I don't think i agree with the OP regarding desirability, I've never met a Thai guy who wanted to marry a taller woman, therefore short women should be in high demand. But it seems many want to be taller, who remember the platform shoes craze? Those dreadful shoes that looked like they were attached to bricks. Ungainly in appearance, they did at least immediately add 4 or 5 inches to a girl's height and were a real fad approx 10 or 15 years ago.

Short girls look really hot in heels. They push the ass up and tits out. I don't think Thai guys like em too tall. Somewhere between 160 and 170, which is tall for TH, and usually equates to a slimmer body. Shorts girls are curvy, but get chubby faster.

I know this isn't what the OP meant, but given that short people are reportedly more prone to heart disease, I regret to advise I probably won't be jumping on the "short girls have better hearts" bandwagon anytime soon.

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/apr/08/shorter-people-at-greater-risk-of-heart-disease-new-research-finds

I've never met a Thai guy who wanted to marry a taller woman, therefore short women should be in high demand.

They want a free one. Which is why they chase foreign women of any shape, size or age.

Have you never met any Thai men who simply married their girlfriends for love as in the West? My wife's sister has 3 daughters and they have all been happily married for over 10 years to Thai men. Bought houses and cars together, both partners working, have kids.

Have you never met any Thai men who simply married their girlfriends for love as in the West? My wife's sister has 3 daughters and they have all been happily married for over 10 years to Thai men. Bought houses and cars together, both partners working, have kids.

Sinsot?

Sinsot?

Not an issue big enough to affect their marriages.