Body of man found under his house in East Pattaya

webfact

Body of man found under his house in East Pattaya

body-2.jpg

PATTAYA: -- On Sunday afternoon, Police and rescue workers were called to a house in the Huay Yai area following the discovery of a body, thought to be that of the house owner.

The body was discovered by Khun Naret aged 32, a Cousin of Khun Narong aged 44, the house owner, who works as an electrician. Due to the state of decomposition it was estimated the man, who is known to live alone, had been dead for between 3 and 4 days.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/218988/body-of-man-found-under-his-house-in-east-pattaya/#prettyPhoto

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-11-09

Knowing the mans occupation and the experience I have had with the so called electricians and their practices in repair, add ons, etc,I think I would check the electrical breaker /system in use first. If all in order from that stand point, then call for a determination of cause of death.

Knowing the mans occupation and the experience I have had with the so called electricians and their practices in repair, add ons, etc,I think I would check the electrical breaker /system in use first. If all in order from that stand point, then call for a determination of cause of death.

Dont think there is electric let alone a breaker box in that house.