Mood Blues Cafe Pratumnak 6

bartender100

Whats wrong with these people blasting out music at 9am on Sunday morning, I assume its run by Farangs who should know better

Located on Pratumnak soi6 in a condo building of around 250 rooms, opposite another condo with 450 rooms, please have some thought for others

Hope someone, or someone that knows them from Mood Cafe reads this, because many residents called city hall this morning i am sure they don't want the hassle

In our village up in Isan we have the village head man and he has a loud speaker

At 5.30 every morning he plays music of sorts and reads out adverts for tooth paste, fish sauce etc.

Thai's are addicted to noise.

Edited by edd

Are you sure it came from The Mood? I go there often and it's an inside venue for live music. A few small speakers outside, but I've never heard loud music on their very small patio. The owner is a great guy and I doubt he'd want to do something like this.

Are you sure it came from The Mood? I go there often and it's an inside venue for live music. A few small speakers outside, but I've never heard loud music on their very small patio. The owner is a great guy and I doubt he'd want to do something like this.

If it was not them rehearsing or something, maybe someone was using their speakers as it was defiantly coming from the terrace, at night they do keep the noise down I agree

It was trumpet or saxophone that was playing very very loud this morning

If it was not them rehearsing or something, maybe someone was using their speakers as it was defiantly coming from the terrace, at night they do keep the noise down I agree

Maybe a rehearsal, they have a guest band on Thursday according to their FB page, it says "Kohn Thai Horns".

9am is too early.

:)

Called city hall on a Sunday response was immediate no doubt.

Found out others complained in my building, the office made a phone call and it stopped immediately, Kieng Talay condo has a police check point box on the premises, they pay for this i suppose, but sorts problems like this out fast I imagine, so yes response was immediate whether it was city hall or police called

Maybe a rehearsal, they have a guest band on Thursday according to their FB page, it says "Kohn Thai Horns".

9am is too early.

smile.png

Could be, but I doubt it was them practicing that early. They're musicians and don't get up that early! LOL

Next Thursday will be great. Special guest also.

Glad you got it resolved. Could have been somebody just sitting outside on that patio playing?????