Farm Classifieds

Dear Sir,

Thanks for the information.

Kubota tractor is really famous,but very high price. Most of people can only afford for 2nd ones. I agree with quality of tractors made in China, at most reasonable price.

Below you will find the tractor picture which commonly used in the world.

81.jpg

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SCARIFIER (tractor pulled tilling device)

Found a website from the Australian government that explains the use and construction of this device and many more tilling implements. The whole website is very informative and if you've got a day off and you farm, read it.

http://www.drylandfarming.org/Farming%20Zo...sScarifier.html

finner

post-40339-1269438777_thumb.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I'll post more links over the weekend - but thought this one would go well to start off withy, only because I had a close relationship with them in my John Deere days

CMT agricultural implements

They are the biggest plough manufacturers in Thailand with a well built and solid range that will last a life time - except the the discs - always the problem in Thailand, most ploughdiscs are imported from Brazil or the Ukraine and the hardness of the steel is often suspect. That aside (because you can always replace discs after a few seasons) the rest of the plough will last a lifetime.

More links over the weekend - may also post a few a maintanence "articals" how to look after your Ford tractor - what to look out for when buying one ect....

Tim

Edited to make a clickable link RC

Dear Tim (& TV),

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! :D

Maize, you just save me! I've just open a village shop selling Tractors spare parts, DIY and hardware, got the supplier (CRR products)from Bangkok to supply me with all interior spare parts of Kubota, NH Ford, Hino, Iseki, Yanmar and Mitsubishi, but i'm at the verge of pulling my hairs trying to get in touch with a supplier that sells the exterior parts like harrow disc and blades...My mechanic mention CMT, B.K. Tractor parts and BM parts, no luck with those key words.

My Tambon have more than 300 tractors and my village alone have 43 of them, mostly doing maize throughout the year, now my village is known as the "Tha Khow put" :)

• 1 month later...
Here's some information that I posted awhile back and has ended up in the Thai Motors forum. I thought it might be more appropriate here. The prices are probably still mostly close to being right but maybe they've all gone up 10% or so...don't know:

There have been some interest in the cost of new 2 wheel tractors so I am reporting this purchase. The motor is Siam Kubota 9 horse peak power, 8 horse continuous...diesel (of course)...hand crank start. The chasis is Siam Kubota with 3 forward and 1 reverse gear....has the long gear shift lever (not the hand grip shifter). It came with a single bottom plow, two disc light disc, and a single bar hard tooth harrow.....all of these are fairly cheap but functional. Total cost was 57,000 baht including delivery, brief operating instructions on site, a video CD for the motor (in Thai), a video CD for the chasis (in Thai), 1 year warranty on the chasis, and 2 year warranty on the motor.

You can save about 3,500 baht if you get the 8 horse motor instead with the same chasis...8 horses is adequate...my uncle bought an 8 horse one. You can get the top of the line chassis with a hand shifter which has a squeeze grip clutch as well as the stick actuated clutch (I have only the stick clutch) with everything else seeming to be the same except for that sporty look all for about 1,900 baht more. You can save about 4,000 baht if you buy a chassis (not Siam Kubota but some less well known brand) without reverse gear and a more cumbersome method of changing speed and actuating brakes. You can get a meter that shows hours of operation for 900 baht extra.

So from cheapest (8 horse, no reverse, no hour gage, clunky controls) for about 48,500 baht or the best one (9 horse, 3 forward 1 rev, easy to operate controls with grip shifter and extra clutch, and hour gage) for about 57,900 baht (actually you can get bigger motors but no one seems to do that). And just for a reality check...I have been using a really old 2 wheel tractor with 9 horse motor but probably is actually making 8 or less, no reverse, you have to change the belt drive position by hand to change speeds (only two speeds forward and I've heard it is possible to twist the belt to get reverse but I've never seen anyone do it) and really clunky controls that take a bit of muscle to work them.....and.....it has been totally adequate for all plowing, discing, harrowing, and wagon pulling.....but....it does tire you out. So the main advantage of the new one will be that I won't be dog tired after 3 hours of plowing...I'll probably be able to go for 5 hours a day.

OOOOPS!!! I just noticed that this thread is for links...so...here is the link to the original thread where I posted this stuff:

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...actor&st=15

I am trying to locate a lightweight portable tiller/cultivator (see attached) for field preparation in remote mountainous terrain for purchase here in CNX. Any leads? please reply directly to [email protected]

manufacturer_power-tiller_1.htm

Hello JNASHDDS, if you are in LOS, try a Bt.40 Thai ag magazine,

has the small tillers and garden chippers.

The phone numbers on the bottom of the page should get you close.

www.nigimo.com

rice555

post-37242-047190300 1278595998_thumb.jp

Hello JNASHDDS, if you are in LOS, try a Bt.40 Thai ag magazine,

has the small tillers and garden chippers.

The phone numbers on the bottom of the page should get you close.

www.nigimo.com

rice555

THANKS MUCH - THIS IS VERY HELPFUL!

• 2 weeks later...

I stumbled onto ThaiSecondhand.com look around a little and you'll see a link for tractors. 76 listings at the time of this writing.

It IS in THAI LANGUAGE though so get some help or use a google chrome internet browser to translate. That works. sort of.

• 5 months later...

I stumbled onto ThaiSecondhand.com look around a little and you'll see a link for tractors. 76 listings at the time of this writing.

It IS in THAI LANGUAGE though so get some help or use a google chrome internet browser to translate. That works. sort of.

I have been offered a second hand New Holland(Ford) TT 55 , 2 years old , 2200 hours , last full service at 2000 hours .Supposedly used in rubber farming -looks good from the outside . Asking price is 630 000 incl a front mounted grader blade .

Is that a fair price ??

• 4 weeks later...

Careful buying tractors in Thailand. I bought a new Yanmar with all the attachments. the Yanmar is fine but the Thai attachments are very poor and added with the wrong lenght and guage bolts, hence major problems. more worringly the tractor came with a 15 page service manual in Thai. I had specified an English version which arrived weeks later and is 69 pages!!!!!!!

Worse still the sevicing specs are hugely different particularly with fluid and oil erplacements. They insisted I was crazy when

I wanted to have the trans/ hydraulic oil changed at the first 50 hours and insisted the English translation was wrong

My wife told me later that my oil had subsquently been resold ----"-Thai's cannot afford to service the vehicles properly so you get the same treatment" As for all the wrong bolts,pins and clips "Yes Sir we have them and you can pick them up next time you are in Surin!

Apart from ants eating the wiring it works fine now (Yanmar EF352T)

Andy

Note: This post was actually written and submitted by andywelshgit. He used my login by mistake.

I have a Yanmar EF453T and I got a CD from the chief engineer of Yanmar. It contains the Owner's Manual and Parts Catalogue for EF352T and EF453T and I also have a Parts CD from SSB Tractor where you can order most everything you might need for your tractor. My EF453T (150 hrs) is for sale by the way so if you know someone who is interested please call 081 1631440. I can send you copies of the CD's if you are interested.

crswede

• 4 months later...

Good morning,

A lao friend is looking for a second hand 4 WD tractor (90 hp until 105 hp) Kubota M9540 or M105s for example.

Do you know some second hand tractors shop in the region of udon, Nong khai, Sakon nakhon , Beung Kan or somebody who sells this kind of machine.

Thanks by advance,

Have a nice day,

Cedric

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Does anyone on these agri-pages know if 2-stage hydraulic rams are easily obtainable?? I'd like to make a 2/3 ton tipping trailer & could fabricate the frame etc, but

the ram may be a problem. (Wife's family based near Korat)

Many thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Good morning,

A lao friend is looking for a second hand 4 WD tractor (90 hp until 105 hp) Kubota M9540 or M105s for example.

Do you know some second hand tractors shop in the region of udon, Nong khai, Sakon nakhon , Beung Kan or somebody who sells this kind of machine.

Hi dricos,

Have you found the tractors you wanted?

here a link (http://www.taladtractor.com/category.asp?catid=56) selling used in thailand. you can inquire them if you didn't get any one.

For your good news, in case if you need farm/field/grassland/cattle fence to protect your farm from animals or to stock, drop me some lines to facejune07atgmaildotcom to get more information about fence. This is long life fence with high tensile strength done by machine automatically. We have diff. high. 100meter per roll.

Thanks in adv. for your interest n soon reply

:) .

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Thanks for all the replies everyone you have been most helpful.

If you have a tractor then there are companies here that make single row and upwards planters for not much more than you would have to pay for a manual planter. If you have a rotary hoe, you can get a row making set of discs to attach to the hoe, and I see no reason why a planter/fertiliser box couldnt be mounted on that. Do it all at once.

Of course there is always the Thai way, a sharpened bamboo pole and a cloth bag full of seeds and get some exercise in.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'll post more links over the weekend - but thought this one would go well to start off withy, only because I had a close relationship with them in my John Deere days

CMT agricultural implements

They are the biggest plough manufacturers in Thailand with a well built and solid range that will last a life time - except the the discs - always the problem in Thailand, most ploughdiscs are imported from Brazil or the Ukraine and the hardness of the steel is often suspect. That aside (because you can always replace discs after a few seasons) the rest of the plough will last a lifetime.

More links over the weekend - may also post a few a maintanence "articals" how to look after your Ford tractor - what to look out for when buying one ect....

Tim

Edited to make a clickable link RC

Better don't use the Link now, this website is actually hacked and install malware on your Computer.

Looking for new 4stroke engine, gas or LPG, 15-25 HP, and Chainsaw, 5 HP minimum, 50cm, Husquarna or Stil, honest dealer BKK or Udon Thani. Have Licence for Chainsaw...Maybe, anybody have a friendly Dealer, best with telephone number and GPS, if possible. Thanks...smile.png

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

Dont know if this is of interest or not but...you guys looking for a bucket for the front of your tractors, try this. Log onto BUFORD BUCKET INSTALLATION on google and have a look. you can build this very simple idea yourself and save heaps.

Refreshing to read these posts, wish you all well, with your projects. Me... I am looking for a Yanmar NEW around 25-30hp (YE-20 series type) anyone who can advise where to get in bangkok and the price, would be appreciated....thanks

Archived