Egypt pays tribute to victims of Paris attacks

webfact

Egypt pays tribute to victims of Paris attacks

606x341_317199.jpg

CAIRO: -- Tributes from all over the world keep pouring in after the deadly attacks in Paris. The French embassy in Egypt opened on Sunday a condolences registry at its headquarters in Giza as various diplomatic missions lit candles and sang songs in remembrance of the victims.

Our euronews correspondent met up with French ambassador Andre Parant to ask him how these attacks would impact France and its Muslim community.

Andre Parant: “The French authorities and the French people have always acted wisely and with common sense while avoiding misunderstandings and confusion among its citizens. I don’t think this will change and I believe that France, once again, will come out of this stronger and even more certain of their beliefs about the need to fight terrorism. I don’t think French people will fall into the trap of associating Muslims and Islam with this distorted view of Islam which terrorists, especially Daesch, represent.”

The Great Pyramid in Egypt was later bathed in French, Lebanese and Russian colours in homage to the victims of attacks in Paris and Beirut as well as the Sinai plane crash.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2015-11-17

The highest of hypocrisy,,

right after the coup d'etat in July 2013, this dictator regime who killed over 3000 of Egyptians,

still daily killing and killing his own people just anyone who not agree with his bloody regime,,

This is the typical behavior of of Arab states regimes, they kill their people, but show sympathies with others,,

just taking advantage of the occasion to earn some credits from the westerns, not really as humanitarian kindness,

pure hypocrisy, what a wold full of hypocrites !!