Despite Paris, Obama rejects calls for shift in ISIS fight

webfact

You said:

Only because the United States are reluctant to cooperate with Russia.

So all the responsibility for the expansion of ISIS and increase in terrorism in Europe must be born by the US.

You didn't say who created ISIS. I was talking about Russia's refusal to work with the security council years ago to try and head this mess off before it got this worse. So yes, Russia has a role in this mess. As does many other countries. Iran being a major player also.

Sad for some, but can't blame the US for everything bad that happens around the world.

The real danger is from within. You're infinitely more likely to get gunned down on the street than to be killed in a terrorist attack.

Maybe by gangbangers. Not by Republicans.

Because only gangbangers have guns? Do read the stuff you write?

I can't contain myself. The French call it an act of war, Obama calls it a setback. Perhaps he should go the whole hog and call for restraint from 'both sides' as he does whenever Israeli civilians are murdered.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1447822291.622790.jpg

The Iraqis will welcome us with open arms and greet us with flowers

Dick Cheney April 203

If you can take down the central government of Iraq, you can easily see pieces of Iraq fly off. Part of it the Syrians would like to have in the West. Part of Eastern Iraq the Iranians would like to claim — fought over for eight years.
In the North you have the Kurds, and if the Kurds spin loose and join with the Kurds in Turkey, then you threaten the territorial integrity of Turkey. It’s a quagmire if you go that far and try to take over Iraq.
Dick Cheney 1994
Edited by pitrevie