OK gaming computer for 30-40k in BKK where to buy?

Christopher84

JIB Computer is a good place to go as they will put your build together for you and there are plenty of JIB shops around / near Bangkok.

As for what to buy, I'd really need some more information as to what kind of gaming you intend to do. If it's for DOTA2 or League of Legends etc you don't need much power to run them. However if you want to play first person shooters or just any new game that takes your fancy then you will need something a bit more substantial. What games did you have in mind?

Also is the budget you gave for everything including monitor, keyboard etc or do you have those already?

JIB Computer is a good place to go as they will put your build together for you and there are plenty of JIB shops around / near Bangkok.

As for what to buy, I'd really need some more information as to what kind of gaming you intend to do. If it's for DOTA2 or League of Legends etc you don't need much power to run them. However if you want to play first person shooters or just any new game that takes your fancy then you will need something a bit more substantial. What games did you have in mind?

Also is the budget you gave for everything including monitor, keyboard etc or do you have those already?

I just bought call of duty 3 :) And my computer can barely run it. So i figured its time to get a new one had this one for almost 3 years. And its on the last chapter.

I got one offer from one page mentioned earlier in this tread.

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-6400 SKYLAKE
M/B: GIGABYTE GA-H170M-HD3 DDR3 SOCKET LGA1151 / H170 / 2 X DDR3 / 6 X SATA 6GBS / 1 X M.2 / MATX
gpu: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960 2GB GDDR5 G1 GAMING
RAM: KINGSTON HYPERX FURY 16GB (2X8GB) DDR3 1600MHZ CL10 NON-ECC DIMM BLACK (HX316C10FBK2/16)
SSD: KINGSTON 120GB HYPERX SAVAGE SSD 2.5" SATA (SHSS37A/120G)
HDD: TOSHIBA 1TB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6GB/S 32MB CACHE
Case: COOLER MASTER N200 COMPUTER CASE FITS MICRO-ATX BLACK
PSU: SILVERSTONE STRIDER ESSENTIAL 600W POWER SUPPLY 80 PLUS

31, 000 they fix all and deliver to me.

What you think? Sorry about caps but to lazy to rewrite.

I just bought call of duty 3 smile.png And my computer can barely run it. So i figured its time to get a new one had this one for almost 3 years. And its on the last chapter.

I got one offer from one page mentioned earlier in this tread.

CPU: INTEL CORE I5-6400 SKYLAKE
M/B: GIGABYTE GA-H170M-HD3 DDR3 SOCKET LGA1151 / H170 / 2 X DDR3 / 6 X SATA 6GBS / 1 X M.2 / MATX
gpu: GIGABYTE NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX960 2GB GDDR5 G1 GAMING
RAM: KINGSTON HYPERX FURY 16GB (2X8GB) DDR3 1600MHZ CL10 NON-ECC DIMM BLACK (HX316C10FBK2/16)
SSD: KINGSTON 120GB HYPERX SAVAGE SSD 2.5" SATA (SHSS37A/120G)
HDD: TOSHIBA 1TB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6GB/S 32MB CACHE
Case: COOLER MASTER N200 COMPUTER CASE FITS MICRO-ATX BLACK
PSU: SILVERSTONE STRIDER ESSENTIAL 600W POWER SUPPLY 80 PLUS

31, 000 they fix all and deliver to me.

What you think? Sorry about caps but to lazy to rewrite.

That's not a bad setup but there are a couple of things I would change:

1) The motherboard only supports DDR3. Nearly all Skylake builds support DDR4 which would make your system more future-proof.

2) The Nvidia GTX960 is on the lower end of current video cards.

3) That PSU doesn't look so great according to this review https://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/Silverstone/ST60F-ESB/11.html but it would probably be okay for above system.

Since the price quoted is well under your budget limit I would suggest upgrading the GPU to a GTX770 or AMD R9 390. After all the GPU is the heart and soul of a gaming rig. I would also consider changing out the motherboard for one that supports DDR4.

Archived