Rock and Soul Night with Kohn Thai Horns - Mood Nov 19th

craigt3365

If you guys are interested in something different, Mood is having an evening of rock and soul featuring the Kohn Thai Horns and Ryan Kihn from the Greg Kihn Band (Jeopardy). Should be a great evening of music, and something not normally seen here in Pattaya.

Mood is in Pratumnak Soi 6, at the end towards the ocean, on the right.

http://moodpattaya.com/

https://www.facebook.com/moodpattaya/?fref=ts

post-5869-0-83803300-1447734041_thumb.jp

You get way more noise from that outdoor market just up the street. Mood has music indoors. No outside noise.

Sorry craigt3365, but been listening to a loud trumpet player from Mood since 7pm tonight, obviously rehearsing and very loud with the doors open, its all being recorded and logged by the Juristic Person as his condo faces them

The market were told to keep quiet 18 months ago, after many complaints and mainly has been

You get way more noise from that outdoor market just up the street. Mood has music indoors. No outside noise.

Sorry craigt3365, but been listening to a loud trumpet player from Mood since 7pm tonight, obviously rehearsing and very loud with the doors open, its all being recorded and logged by the Juristic Person as his condo faces them

The market were told to keep quiet 18 months ago, after many complaints and mainly has been

Just checked with the band and it's not them. They don't practice there and never that early! LOL

He's going to check with the owner.

Just heard from the owner. It's a resident in the condo that's above the Mood. Plays on his balcony. Complaints have been registered, but it's a foreigner and doesn't speak English. So not sure what's going to happen.

But it's definitely NOT the Mood.

wai2.gif

Just heard from the owner. It's a resident in the condo that's above the Mood. Plays on his balcony. Complaints have been registered, but it's a foreigner and doesn't speak English. So not sure what's going to happen.

wai2.gif

He could always go and jam in Mood.

:)

wai2.gif

Thanks for clearing that up craigt3365, i will inform the others that have been moaning about it over at Kieng Talay condo, great neighbour to have lol

And apologies to Mood for blaming them, have a good night tonight

Definitely happened. Maybe we are talking about different places. It was open well past midnight. Several got up on stage for some informal performances. Great evening.

I live almost dead opposite Mood Pratumnak soi 6, i walked past at 11pm on the way to nearby 7/11 there was probably 5 people in there, and no one playing on stage.

I looked at 12 and the balcony was cleared of furniture and and place was silent, I was actually looking forward to hearing the Korn Thai Horns, which indecently brings up no results on Google

Edited by bartender100