Which gogo bars Walking Street do you recommend ?

thairookie

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a go-go bars in WS & LK Metro are rubbish.

Tell us where the good gogo bars are and what makes them good? If there's no good gogo bars in LK Metro or Walking Street, then I'm missing something, because IMO there are many good ones.

Secrets…for a few disinterested fatties surrounded by bingo players….baby dolls next for some over the hill matrons….and then god forbid, end with some absolute fuglies at Windmills.

The only one I can stomach is baccara …. but man, the only guys who use the... err... facilities are the japanese and the over payers.

….and then god forbid, end with some absolute fuglies at Windmills.

It never used to be. A friend of mine once found a very hot GF in Windmill. I think that lasted a month and a half.biggrin.png
6 weeks? Maybe a new record of longevity. To the OP: Windmill is fun and most of the go go bars are more similar than different

….and then god forbid, end with some absolute fuglies at Windmills.

It never used to be. A friend of mine once found a very hot GF in Windmill. I think that lasted a month and a half.biggrin.png
6 weeks? Maybe a new record of longevity. To the OP: Windmill is fun and most of the go go bars are more similar than different

Yep, girls come and go. The bigger bars such as the ones I mentioned in an earlier reply are always well stocked no matter what time of year. Smaller bars can change a lot from week to week, month to month. The big bars serve as a magnet for the better than average sorts who leave the smaller bars in search of better income.

^LBs have their own bars like Puke Bar ,Soi 6 ,I have never seen a LB dance on a main stream Go Go stage .Somebody mentioned Spotlight in Chiang mai .Yes what a pathetic Go Go that is .Chiang Mai is very poor in the night life department ,not that it bothers me now too much at my advanced age .

^LBs have their own bars like Puke Bar ,Soi 6 ,I have never seen a LB dance on a main stream Go Go stage .Somebody mentioned Spotlight in Chiang mai .Yes what a pathetic Go Go that is .Chiang Mai is very poor in the night life department ,not that it bothers me now too much at my advanced age .

Walking street has several gogo's that have ladyboys on stage. Champion gogo was famous for it in the days, haven't been there lately.

Walking street has several gogo's that have ladyboys on stage. Champion gogo was famous for it in the days, haven't been there lately.

Champion has been famous for various things over the years, including the bad smell.

I like Happy A GoGo and they didn't have to twist my arm too much

The days that there was a selection about who could work in a gogo are clearly a thing of the past.

I disagree. There are still bars with high standards. Check out the big 3 I mentioned earlier. I wouldn't be surprised if they weigh the girls. Tony used to do this with his promo girls working in some of his bars. They were docked pay for being over a certain weight and if they couldn't pull it together they were fired.

Edited by tropo

What's Up bar - past Angelwitch -has the best eye candy in Walking street. Good vide and genuine professional like dancing shows.

Seems to have good mgmt and staff. For me a good bar should be having fun - sexy girls with a fun attitude will get drinks from me. Not interested in those that demand drinks or disinterested types

Airport and Sensations usually on my hitlist. Alcatraz also interesting. Usually stop by Happy too. Never really liked Baccara. Used to go to Heavens Above in Soi Diamond on 2nd floor but don't know what it's like now.

• 5 months later...

Pook Bar just for newbies Edited by Ireland32

First visit to Pattaya was 2013. Tried several gogo bars over the first few nights and then 'discovered' Sugar Baby.

Immediately became my local.

Most recent visit to Pattaya was last year, when friends came over from the UK. Sugar Baby was still a great place.

Sensations because unless you're Japanese or Korean its highly unlikely if you dont know any of the Girls that they would sit with you

Flashing the cash normally does the trick![/quote

No. The girls go for them because of the 333.

3000 baht, 3 inches, and 3 minutes of action. Would you qualify?

Sensations because unless you're Japanese or Korean its highly unlikely if you dont know any of the Girls that they would sit with you

You obviously have more experience of Asian males' genitalia. And fall for bar girls' stories designed to make you feel superior!!

I like Happy A GoGo and they didn't have to twist my arm too much

Quite a selection .A few stunners ,but the majority you must have picked with beer goggles on .lol. ,,,,,,,,,,been there done it myself multiple times ,but am past it now .

Flashing the cash normally does the trick!

I know quite generous people who have been snubbed in there. As you said, "normally", but not always.

You obviously have more experience of Asian males' genitalia. And fall for bar girls' stories designed to make you feel superior!!

These cliches do get old.

a go-go bars in WS & LK Metro are rubbish. Guys do not, in the main, frequent such places to merely ogle girls; they want some áttention'; they want a lady to 'take care''of them for 20 minutes or so. It should cost a lady-drink & if the girl is friendly enough she can earn a 100 baht tip.

In most of the above, it is not uncommon to see 7 or 8 farang customers sitting alone whilst 8 or 9 girls sit gossiping in a corner. Eventually the customer gets bored & the bar loses a potential 1000 baht in drinks, not to mention prospective future money as they decide to go elsewhere.

One simple adage can quadruple profits: No Farang drinks alone.

But who's to know if those "7 or 8 farang customers sitting alone" are regulars that either gave up or never indulged in the foreplay of buying a lady drink and playing, "What's your name...?" They are probably known by the "8 or 9 girls gossiping in the corner" as cheap charlies, nursing their tepid draft Changs and trying to cop a free feel of the passing firmware.

I venture into the 'bright side' once in a blue moon. Last month I went down LK Metro with a mate who similarly doesn't over indulge in the gogo scene. We picked a bar that had been recommended by another, more regular "firmware expert" and we had an absolute blast with a bevy of girls and waitresses that had never seen us before and probably never will see us again. To keep it fresh, the punter needs to keep it fresh and that's hard to do when you visit the same traps every day and don't drop any cash for the niceties of distaff company.