Extending Non-O visa to obtain a WP

Thanks for letting me post here. Am a bit lost on what the correct procedure is. The situation is as following.

I had a 3 month Non-O visa last year and was extended for 1 year. It is running out on Nov 30th. The thing is that I have opened a Co., Ltd and I now want to proceed getting my WP. However the remaining time on my current extension is not enough for me to get this done in time.

So my question is: Can I extend my current extension for another 30 or 60 days so that I have enough time to proceed with the WP? Please note that my Non-O is based on supporting my child here.

Looking forward hearing from you.

You are allowed to get a work permit and work with your current extension of stay, I suggest you apply for another one year extension if you can meet the financial requirements.

To apply for the 60 day extension your child needs to be with you when you apply. You will need their birth certificate plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry. You may also be asked for proof of residence.

You are allowed to get a work permit and work with your current extension of stay, I suggest you apply for another one year extension if you can meet the financial requirements.

To apply for the 60 day extension your child needs to be with you when you apply. You will need their birth certificate plus a copy and a copy of their house book registry. You may also be asked for proof of residence.

Thanks! Am not married. I guess a copy of rental contract could do for proof of residence. Housebook copy I have all. My best guess is that it will be a 2-3 trip adventure than. LOL

All appreciated very much!

You don't have to be married to get a work permit and work with an extension of stay. Being the parent of a Thai will allow you to get a work permit with your current extension of stay. Just attach a copy of you child's birth certificate to the work permit application.