Best android STB app for Thai TV Live

LivinLOS

Maybe they've put more effort into the Ios version which works on an average wi-fi SIM. Maybe the Android one is only configured for phones. Certainly screwed up my device.

I got the Israel Live earlier today. Only had a quick look but couldn't find any Thai stuff. Will need to check I got the right app and am looking in the right places.

Sent using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, SooKee said:

Maybe they've put more effort into the Ios version which works on an average wi-fi SIM. Maybe the Android one is only configured for phones. Certainly screwed up my device.

I got the Israel Live earlier today. Only had a quick look but couldn't find any Thai stuff. Will need to check I got the right app and am looking in the right places.

Sent using Tapatalk

Will re post this as auto-correct seems to have made a great job of screwing up the above!!  I MEANT to say:

"Maybe they've put more effort into the iOS version which works on my wi-fi only iPad just fine. Maybe the Android one is only configured for phones and is constantly looking for the phone connection. Certainly screwed up my device and was a real bitch to get off of it."  

On a thread dedicated to this topic though somebody did mention that he'd got it working fine on a Minix U1.

@Allstars  You were :) but all said and done, MOSTLY, I find your posts more helpful than unhelpful.  Plus of course, even on 'Ignore' you can still click 'Show' to show one of posts.

Edited by SooKee

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...