Whats Thai's Think About Vietnamese Gays?

lilaznzen

They were my first Asian partners, and I really liked them. I think a third was chasing me, without me realizing it (he was a hot number in a ponytail, swam in a string bikini - how did I not realize it?).

If your question is what the Thai gays think of the Vietnamese gays, I'll step aside now...

• 1 month later...

My bf is Vietnamese American and when we tell Thai people they are surprised. They all say he looks Chinese but I think the surprise is like: Oh my god, how did you get out of the country, or how do you have money to travel. We also hang out with some Vietnamese Americans in Bangkok. But, I also think Vietnamese are popular because they generally have light skin, like Chinese.

• 1 month later...

I think thai and vietnamese guys look similar (lots of chinese mixed). I generally have good impression of vietnamese people. I don't know any vietnamese in Thailand, but I made a few vietnamese friends when I studied in the US. They are very hard-working and well-mannered.

I'm Thai and somehow I didn't notice many Vietnamese when I was in Thailand. Mainly because we look so much alike and it's hard to identify them from the crowd. But during my stay in Germany, I met and knew many of them in the university. :D I like Vietnamese, they are friendly and polite, hard-working and dedicated. However, they're quiet shy and hardly speak, even amongst themselves. In general, I like them most, amongst other international students, but I wish they would be more extrovert. :o Who knows. Maybe they might also wish that I would shut up sometimes. :D

• 11 months later...
My bf is Vietnamese American and when we tell Thai people they are surprised. They all say he looks Chinese but I think the surprise is like: Oh my god, how did you get out of the country, or how do you have money to travel. We also hang out with some Vietnamese Americans in Bangkok. But, I also think Vietnamese are popular because they generally have light skin, like Chinese.

NO were a little darker then the Chinese.