Paris attack suspect reportedly sighted in Phuket

webfact

You wont believe me blink.png but I have read that some people also believed they have seen him crazy.gif ...in Tirana, in Vienna, in Minsk, in Brussels, in Sarajevo, in Sofia, in Zagreb, in Nicosia, in Prague, in Copenhagen, in Helsinki,

in Paris, in Berlin, in Athens, in VaticanCity, in Budapest, in Reykjavik, in Dublin, in Rome, in Beirut, in Vilnius, in Luxembourg,

in Skopje, in Monaco, in Amsterdam, in The Hague, in Oslo, in Warsaw, in Lisbon, in Bucharest, in Moscow,

in San-Marino, in Belgrade, in Bratislava, in Ljubljana, in Madrid, in Stockholm, in Bern, inAnkara, inKiev and in London facepalm.gif

Post edit. Please use standard font

Thank you.

L.K.

Was the source that the Thai press is quoting that saw him in Phuket credible? It may very well be as Phuket and Thailand would be a logical place for him to be operating and planning under the radar. "A few months ago" would also put him in Thailand on, before or after the Ratchaprasong bomb terror.

Phuket is a similar soft target to Bali - western foreigners, from many various countries, with very little security, and a lot of corruption.

Not astonished.

... the majority of bad behaving French on Bangla are Pieds Noir -black feet- like him.

And even worse, Pattaya's Soi 16 / Soi VC area is not for nothing called among expats: Jihad R&R zone ...

Something like their advance payment of the 72 virgins in paradise ;-)

If it's virgins they're after they're in the wrong places.

No I think that's correct, some of those girls have been virgins 72 times already.

Well, if he is there he isn't anymore. Thanks to this News Press release.

Could you just read well before commenting please. He was there months ago. Not there now but months ago.

Sorry but I am not an expert in reading between the lines like you are.

But doesn't the possibility exist that some Master Mind Terrorist being seen in another city other than Paris, and another country, only a couple of months ago, suggest to you that he might be there for another purpose? Other than getting a sun tan or taking a vacation on Terrorist Money. That he might have met a Connection their? But now after the Press Release they are in hiding to?

Bin Laden was spotted crossing the Pakistan Border from Afrighanistan. Guess where they found him some 10 years later?

If he was in Thailand shouldn't there be immigration records of is arrival and departure?

Maybe there are. Do you suppose he was travelling on his own French passport?

Possibly not, but don't you think Thai immigration and other security authorities should be ramping up their efforts of "suspicion" and having a closer look at some of these passport holders and their passports? whistling.gif

If he was in Thailand shouldn't there be immigration records of is arrival and departure?

Maybe there are. Do you suppose he was travelling on his own French passport?

Possibly not, but don't you think Thai immigration and other security authorities should be ramping up their efforts of "suspicion" and having a closer look at some of these passport holders and their passports? whistling.gif

oh they are suspicious but sighted wrong here, very. I went out of country just 3 days before the Paris terror and returned 4 days after. 2 days later knocking on door two civil clothed Police or scam gang , same league, and want to know where I had been.....but not unusual hitting on a person who have as little in common with the terrorists in Paris as possible, and Btw are 30 years older than them, what is the cameras for at Immigration here...oh I know so the Foreign diplomats can say, we have that to....