My Altimeter Gauge, For Assessing The Value of the Asia Lady

NativeSon360

I am looking for a little more than what I am finding. After meeting them for 5 minutes they tell me they want 12,000 to 14,000 Baht a month to stay with me. Before they even ask my name, what I do or where I come from.

12K to 14K is an ambit claim. Most of the village girls will look after a falang for 3K - 5K, and be the best-paid in the village.biggrin.png

You are looking in the wrong places.

Edited by bazza40

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL - obviously fresh of the boat.... maybe a few months here id say...
Thai women are masters at defrauding Western psychology, simply because they dont conform with freudian concepts... or any we can grasp...
Do youself a favor and give up...
Finding an educated Thai with a university degree will still give you millions of UP TO YOU profiles, with zero passion for learning a foxtrot...
Then you may meet a ladyboy that speaks 5 differnt languages, can dance tango, ballroom and is clever as hell... but you wouldnt want to take her home to meet mom n pop.;..

I am looking for a little more than what I am finding. After meeting them for 5 minutes they tell me they want 12,000 to 14,000 Baht a month to stay with me. Before they even ask my name, what I do or where I come from.

12K to 14K is an ambit claim. Most of the village girls will look after a falang for 3K - 5K, and be the best-paid in the village.biggrin.png

Who wants to leave in a village.

or alternatively a young Thai lovely wakes up and looks across at the young western man she met the previous night and he asks her what she'd like to do today...hmmm he has potential she thinks...might work...might not... but should be fun.

or alternatively a young Thai lovely wakes up and looks across at the fat, balding, snoring, farting, well past his prime farang and he asks her with beer flavoured bad breath as he lights a smoke.....wanna do it again? as he fumbles for his wallet while scratching his arse....hmmm I'm on a winner here she thinks!!! (while the cash is flowing)

Which one do you think will end in tears?

Edited by Mudcrab

What was the question again? The value of an Asian lady is in the eye of the beholder...what are you will to pay for this woman you think you can not live without...she will likely continue to test your love by going to the well for more money...it is that simple...IMHO

it wasn't a question, it was an opinion to my mind

50 years? This thing is older than 50 years. Men have been succumbing to vagina FOREVER.

I believe the OP was referring to the year 1965, when the farang invasion actually began, via the U.S. Air Force.
I know. But I am referring to the dawn of time, when men first got a look at a pair of breasts. Men have always been men and women have always been women and a certain dynamic exists between the two no matter where they may be from. Usually where the man will do anything because of what is between the woman's legs, not realizing that the same thing exists between billions of other women's legs.

Cannot disagree with the greater part of your OP except for the bit where you state.....

When you refer to Ladies or a Lady as... "THEIR"... Asian, then it is of no surprise that she is always being controlled by them (man or men) ...otherwise she would not be "theirs",.. that is stating the obvious.... until she is no longer "theirs" due to whatever circumstances.

It might have been helpful had you mentioned that you were referring to the "Sex for Sale" scene in those locations. I can assure the new readers that there are indeed many a fine and upright lady that also can be found in these towns that have not the remotest connection to that same scene.

Good luck in your new life and I sincerely hope all goes well with you.

A parting note.....Whatever we look for in people... we will surely find it.

From what I understand, from the OP, that paragraph was (unedited material) from a different topic draft, that was (unintentionally) mixed-in, with the current topic post. The OP was notified, via the PM board, and then submitted a revised edition. Have you read the revised OP yet?

Gents, I apologize for not having taken the time to proof-read my own OP with greater detail. Please be generous, and not judge me too harshly. One things for sure, the trollers will probably by-pass my OP. Thanks, for the initial favorable responses. I really appreciate it, much. Cheers, and signing-out. Adios,wai.gif

and as my favorite dancing song goes ..... and dontcha come back no mo , no mo , no mo , hit da road jack and dontcha come back no mo ...................

Your reply reads like the spirit of hostile, troller jealousy of a sort. Try to have a happier day, for a change coffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

For heavens sake, blokes! Lighten-up! The OP was justviolin.gifbased upon his own, valid experiences, while residing in the LoS. He was simply trying to share. Not lecture anyone.whistling.gif

Now, are there any posters, on this forum, who can actually contribute something substantial to the thread, e.g., additional (expansive) information on the topic? Huh?

So far, most of what I've been reading, from all you pretentious, opinionated geniuses, is nothing more buttpassifier.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Are you smoking crack?

Do you know that an altimeter meausures height? i.e. The distance from sea level to a reference point such as a mountain top.

If you dont even know that who are you to judge an Asian woman?

I'm stepping up to the plate, on behalf of the OP, who has moved progressively along, with his life. Rest assured, sir, the OP definitely knows the real purpose the altimeter.

Now, if you were capable of comprehending even plain English communication, then you would have gotten the drift of the OP's (light-hearted) meaning. Obviously, you are not.

The mean-spirited nature of your post, suggests that you are probably the one more susceptible to smoking crack, than anyone else, who has critized the OP's post, thus far!.

Now, from what I'm seeing, of your chosen profile photo, that kanine is probably a much happier creature than you, apparently are not. Yblink.pngu poor baby. Here's a much needed brotherly hug, duhcoffee1.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

Who wants to leave in a village.

Where in my post did I suggest living in a village? I'm talking about them living with you, where YOU want to live.facepalm.gif

Are you smoking crack?

Do you know that an altimeter meausures height? i.e. The distance from sea level to a reference point such as a mountain top.

I'm stepping up to the plate, on behalf of the OP, who has moved progressively along, with his life. Rest assured, sir, the OP definitely knows the real purpose the altimeter.

Now, if you were capable of comprehending even plain English communication, then you would have gotten the drift of the OP's (light-hearted) meaning. Obviously, you are not.

The mean-spirited nature of your post, suggests that you are probably the one more susceptible to smoking crack, than anyone else, who has critized the OP's post, thus far!.

Now, from what I'm seeing, of your chosen profile photo, that kanine is probably a much happier creature than you, apparently are not. Yblink.pngu poor baby. Here's a much needed brotherly hug, duhcoffee1.gif

You quote.

"Rest assured, sir, the OP definitely knows the real purpose the altimeter."

​Then you talk about comprehending English communication. Try learning the language yourself first before you put your foot in your mouth. Missed a word or 2 out of that sentence didn't you? cheesy.gif

By the amount of comments you've added to this post you may just be the confused OP.

Are you smoking crack?

You quote.

​Then you talk about comprehending English communication. Try learning the language yourself first before you put your foot in your mouth. Missed a word or 2 out of that sentence didn't you? cheesy.gif

By the amount of comments you've added to this post you may just be the confused OP.

Yes SIR! You're absolutely correctcheesy.gif

Edited by TuskegeeBen

It seems here are all Thai women whisperer united...

Wake up gents you have to learn to read between the different nuances of " up to you"....

Btw would you be happy to hear:

I wanna go shopping

Nail studio

Meet my friends

Invite me for dinner/ lunch

Talk about the role of feminism during the last 50'years

And visit her mum...

"Up to you " is a great response...

There is nothing finer than a Fred Astaire seeking his Ginger Rogers. Although it is rare indeed that he will he find his Ginger among the multitudes of Asian women. However, if he should, perhaps he will find that she Tangos further up the steps of the ladder than he is on. Women marry up. Those who dance the dance marry way up.

As for type 2, one must fully understand Asian culture and saving face. Their culture, especially the Japanese and Thai, dictates that you don't impose your views on another person. Japanese will sit in front of an open window blowing in cold air and won't ask anyone to close it for fear of offending someone who may want it open. It's all about saving face...something quite alien to the Westerner's culture and thoughts but primary to Asians.

When they retort with "up to you" it isn't because they lack a mind or don't have any wishes on what they would really like to do, rather it is because they don't want to suggest something that you may not like or enjoy. I have been with several Thai women who wanted to go to the movies. Each one asked the other which movie they wanted to see. They all responded to the other "Up to you." The results were that by the time a movie was finally agreed upon, it was too late to go to see it.

I find the best way to find the "right" woman extends further than dancing or "up to you". It boils down to what do you want at this point in your life. Most of the mature men that I know want a simple and uncomplicated final years. They aren't looking to dance, they are looking for companionship and someone who actually gives a shit about them. They have already gone through the gauntlet of women out there. The good, the bad as well as, yes, the ugly. Good times and bad times.

The only advice I would give to men of all ages who are exploring the plethora of available Asian ladies, is to NEVER invest more than you can afford to lose, both economically and emotionally. That includes dance lessons and decision making.

Edited by Guy360

I don't disagree with the spirit of the OP. I can't help but feel that many people are over thinking this subject. Women choose us, we don't choose them. Consequently we made bad decisions in our home country and in Thailand. It's simply a matter of following your common sense and learning by your mistakes. I was twice divorced in the US. Married a Thai girl of high morals, poor English and little cash 18 years ago. We have three great kids, still in love and she makes three times the income I ever did. Lucky for sure but I had the sense to say yes when she said marry me or I out of this relationship. My advice, keep it simple and follow your better instincts ... and avoid being needy.

Why should the lady in question have to learn Western dancing in her OWN country..?

What about you learning Thai dancing, seeing as you are in that country? as for them having 'limited' language skills, why should she learn your language in her country? You learn HER language....

Are you smoking crack?

You quote.

Amazing! New found friends, often appear in the most unexpected of places. Hey, dude, thanks for all the stand-up support you gave, in defense of my OP.

As you probably know, people tend to take themselves, everywhere they go. TVF withstanding! Although we’ve shared several exchanges on the PM board, I feel the need to state the following on the public board, instead.

“No doubt about it, you’re definitely beatdeadhorse.gif with that Rottweiller bloke. Whew! He’s got some real saltine world issues in his life to deal with. And, for sure he certainly isn’t getting any “high altitude” lady hugs, from anywhere, with that hostile affliction, that possesses his life. Indeed, that Rottweiller is a poor baby. Let’s just pray for his redemption; move along; and wish him a better Bon Voyage, for his future.” Best regards, and thanks again. Cheers, matecoffee1.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

....seems like you will have more to say down the line...otherwise good luck....

...and a meter as such should have way more 'readings' than just 2......

There’s always one bloke, on every topic thread, who needs to play the one-upmanship game.whistling.gif

Knowing the real-life sea-level setting to be 29.92, _I was simply using the metaphorical Altimeter, as a fun-filled means of gauging the potential compatibility levels of “altitudes” attainable, in the beginning stages of the Western male/Asian female relationship.

Providing only two, basic levels of readings, keeps the exercise “simple;stupid”! The post was not intended to be a physics class in Aviation Science. Capiche? Huh? coffee1.gif

The OP (like many before him and doubtless many to come) is guilty of trying to describe an entire race as if they are all exactly the same.

Whilst there certainly are groups of Thai men and women who can be described using a single set of criteria, to think that there is a set that describes all of them is daft.

I am still amazed that so many Western men come to live in Thailand and seem to never befriend Thais who are wealthy, overseas educated, well travelled and genuinely great people.

Of course if your selection process for finding a Thai female friend is "the morning after, she’s had her first over-night baht stay with you" then I don't suppose you are aiming very high in the first place.

I beg your pardon sir! Since when did Asians become an entire race of people? Perhaps in your eyes they are, but certainly not in mine. I'm not given to making racial evaluations of individual people. Capiche?

Now ~ Whilst, you certainly have a gift for the scripted gab, it is more than apparent, that your English Reading Comprehension skills, are definitely in need of an upgrade course. I can understand the reason why you probably prefer the company of the rich Thais, to that of other NES foreigners. You're probably the equivalent of a real used-car salesman, aren't you?

TuskegeeBen was spot-on, with reading through your comments, like reading thru last year's Sear's catalogue. You actually have the audacity to refer to someone else, as being daft! Huh?

So, sir! If you happen to have an original thought, or real-life experince perspective to share/contribute to the original topic thread, then you are most welcome to do so. If not, then do the community a favor, (prior to your next opinionated post).

Step-down from your pretentious high-horse, then get yourself fully unconstipated, for a change. You contributed nothing, but negativity to the thread. It's expats like you, who really get me pissed-off the most.coffee1.gif

Are you smoking crack?

You quote.

Amazing! New found friends, often appear in the most unexpected of places. Hey, dude, thanks for all the stand-up support you gave, in defense of my OP.

As you probably know, people tend to take themselves, everywhere they go. TVF withstanding! Although weve shared several exchanges on the PM board, I feel the need to state the following on the public board, instead.

No doubt about it, youre definitely beatdeadhorse.gif with that Rottweiller bloke. Whew! Hes got some real saltine world issues in his life to deal with. And, for sure he certainly isnt getting any high altitude lady hugs, from anywhere, with that hostile affliction, that possesses his life. Indeed, that Rottweiller is a poor baby. Lets just pray for his redemption; move along; and wish him a better Bon Voyage, for his future. Best regards, and thanks again. Cheers, matecoffee1.gif

For the record.

Shes not a Rottweiler.

Get your facts right before you post.