'US teen' among five dead in West Bank and Tel Aviv attacks

webfact

The 18 year old was not simply a tourist. He was actively assisisting an illegal army of occupation.

"Ezra Schwartz of Sharon, MA., was on his way to deliver snacks to IDF soldiers with a group classmates when the attack occurred."

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.687313

No one should have the slightest bit of sympathy for this guy. And if his family knew what he was up to (and presumably they did) they're not deserving of sympathy either.

Providing support to the IDF in the occupied territories? You get what you deserve.

Sooo. You advocate murder and terrorism.

It was neither murder nor terrorism.

Why not? Per the haaretz link, the guy wasn't specifically targeted. "opened fire toward cars near the settlement of Alon Shvut." Do you think that he was followed and attacked because the jihadi witnessed him giving the snacks to the IDF? So is the bombing of houses full of "Palestinian" elderly, women and young to take out Hamas leaders neither murder nor terrorism?

The mental gymnastics y'all have to go through to be able to post such drivel...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think it is pretty disgusting that Netanyahu has tried to score poiltical points by conflating the killing of the teenager with unrelated events in Paris in order to whitewash the very essence of the Palestinian Israeli conflict...the occupation.
In a Facebook post, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his sympathy to the families of the victims. "Behind these terrorist attacks stands radical Islam, which seeks to destroy us, the same radical Islam that struck in Paris and threatens all of Europe," he said

The stabbings and attacks are preached in the mosques...seems like radical (or orthodox) Islam to me...

10 hours and 7 minutes, with 4 posts in this thread after I issued the challenge, and Seastallion still can not condemn the killing of an 18 year old kid.

Makes you wonder how he felt about what happened to Rachel Corrie...

I didn't see or recognise your "challenge".

Why should i condemn the killing of a person, whatever age, who knowingly is aiding and abetting the occupiers?

If he was duped by his family or rabbi into thinking he was doing good in a safe environment, then I'm sorry for him, and condemn whoever it was that duped him.

I've yet to see any Israeli apologists condemning the extra-judicial killing of HUNDREDS (if not THOUSANDS) of Palestinian teenagers.

Nonetheless, RIP and condolences to his family.

10 hours and 7 minutes, with 4 posts in this thread after I issued the challenge, and Seastallion still can not condemn the killing of an 18 year old kid.

Why should i condemn the killing of a person, whatever age, who knowingly is aiding and abetting the occupiers?

If he was duped by his family or rabbi into thinking he was doing good in a safe environment, then I'm sorry for him, and condemn whoever it was that duped him.

I've yet to see any Israeli apologists condemning the extra-judicial killing of HUNDREDS (if not THOUSANDS) of Palestinian teenagers.

I'm sure that there are many moved by your hollow utterances.

Give it up, dude.

Your goofy posts are an embarrassment.

Give it up, dude.

Your goofy posts are an embarrassment.

So...you have nothing of substance to bring to this discussion?

Get it through your head.....regardless of the semantics of the words "state", "region", "empire", "mandate", "country"...these people LIVED there for countless generations. Bring along a new word, and it doesn't make it right to evict them or militarily occupy them.

And you are quite certain that all the Palestinians can trace their roots back to show "countless" generations of living in the land ? (if that's an acceptable term in the current Newspeak). Fair enough for some of the central families in the more influential clans, I suspect (which is a polite way of saying I know) that some of those who can actually track their family roots that far back would scoff at the peasantry putting up airs.

Where was this sentiment when the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under Jordanian and Egyptian rule? Were those occupations (not to say annexations) right? Does it make killings such as described in the OP more palatable?

Better ask the Jewish Virtual Library where they got their figures from then.
In 1800 Jews formed a mere 8% (24,000) and Palestinians 92% (268,100) of the population.
Even in 1922 after the first waves of Zionist immigration when the first census was taken, Jews were only 11% of the population.
The 18 year old was a foreigner aiding the IDF in their occupation, perpetuating what Zionists have been doing for over a 100 years. He knew the risks he was taking and the harm he was doing to the Palestinian residents by being a party to their repression.

Lets try again - not all the Palestinians can trace their ancestry far back. Not all can trace their roots in the area far back. "Countless" is a hyperbole description.

I was making qualifying remarks, on over the top statements. Not a general comment, and was not even comparing it to the Jews. Deflection - failed.

The murdered USA teen was not in Israel to aid the IDF, regardless of your ceaseless spinning attempts. There are many local initiatives were drinks and food are distributed to soldiers, most often at certain crossroads. This is one of them. Blowing it out of proportion is simply trying to divert attention from the murder and to a rather poor attempt do whitewash a Palestinian terrorist attack.

Guess if he was a USA pro-Palestinian activist, or a USA Palestinian participating in a demonstration, you would have been all over the topic denouncing the outrage. As it is..... seems like double-standards mode activated.

And not a word on the other victims, including the Palestinian.

I think it is pretty disgusting that Netanyahu has tried to score poiltical points by conflating the killing of the teenager with unrelated events in Paris in order to whitewash the very essence of the Palestinian Israeli conflict...the occupation.
In a Facebook post, Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu expressed his sympathy to the families of the victims. "Behind these terrorist attacks stands radical Islam, which seeks to destroy us, the same radical Islam that struck in Paris and threatens all of Europe," he said

Yeah, but since you're currently deep in your double-standards zone, probably didn't have as many issues with the Swedish Foreign Minister tying the Paris attacks to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Of course, she had different notions than Netanyahu, so should be alright in your "book".

Get it through your head.....regardless of the semantics of the words "state", "region", "empire", "mandate", "country"...these people LIVED there for countless generations. Bring along a new word, and it doesn't make it right to evict them or militarily occupy them.

And you are quite certain that all the Palestinians can trace their roots back to show "countless" generations of living in the land ? (if that's an acceptable term in the current Newspeak). Fair enough for some of the central families in the more influential clans, I suspect (which is a polite way of saying I know) that some of those who can actually track their family roots that far back would scoff at the peasantry putting up airs.

Where was this sentiment when the West Bank and the Gaza Strip under Jordanian and Egyptian rule? Were those occupations (not to say annexations) right? Does it make killings such as described in the OP more palatable?

Who said "all"? No doubt there a some relative newcomers.

It was and is a valid generalisation. What's your nitpick? If just ONE clan can trace their roots back centuries or decades, that's enough to argue that they have been displaced by an occupying force. Of course, as you concede, it is more than just one clan....and how many nuclear families are represented by those clans, how many individuals PEOPLE?

Unfortunately for Israel apologists, (or perhaps just as well), the internet was not up and running to promulgate how things were back in the day. Why is that pertinent now? Why should Jordanian or Egyptian behaviour decades ago excuse Israeli behaviour now?

Freedom fighters do what they feel they must. Considering the swathe of Israeli obstructions and humiliations to their daily lives, I really can empathise with their frustrations.

Something that you avoid...answering the question, "How would you feel and react if you were subjected to the daily abuses, violence, and oppression that Israel imposes at gun point to all Palestinians"? What would you feel and do if your crazy son threw a stone that hurt an occupier soldier, and thus the occupiers bulldozed your home? How would you feel if the occupiers built a wall to separate you from them...but did not build the wall on national boundaries, nor even in the middle, but right up as close as it could get to your village, thus cutting you off from your orchard? And thus making your garden deemed "not used" and so fair game for appropriation?

I could go on. You know I could. You know the grievances are pages long. How would you or your sons react? Tell me that. How would you or your sons react if what is done to the Palestinians was done to your family for decades?

When you say "these people" it's a general statement, hence the reference to "all". I was simply trying to qualify your statement, on the off-chance that it is not another over the top notion.

No, if it was one clan and the rest were newcomers (relative or otherwise), it would have been different. Be that as it may, the point was simply that trying to paint the all of the Palestinians as having long reaching traceable roots and a valid claim to ownership of land is not going to cut it. My objections are to do with the hyperbole nature of the statement, and the disconnect the composition of Palestinian society. That the Palestinians, as a people, have a right to their own land (meaning state) is not disputed.

Fortunately for those who wish to know what their talking about, accounts and details on the Egyptian and Jordanian occupation and annexation are readily available on the internet, as they were before, when words appeared in books. Here are two starter summaries - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occupation_of_the_Gaza_Strip_by_Egypt and https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jordanian_occupation_of_the_West_Bank

It is relevant for anyone attempting to portray the Palestinians as having freedom taken from them only by Israel. For anyone asserting that the Palestinians are under Israeli occupation since the end of the 1948 war. For anyone anyone not invested in black and white versions of reality. You claimed above that the Israeli occupation of the Palestinians is not right, and I concur. But to see it as a unique or even new state of affairs is misleading.

These topic are rife references to Israel's supposed sins, dating back to 1948, and often earlier, with regard to the Zionist movement. Said "sins" are used incessantly in criticizing Israel's present conduct and policies. If you wish disregard history, at least be consistent about it.

Guess by your definition, Freedom fighter stands for unaccountable for anything. All is allowed, then? No moral issues whatsoever?

By that count, would the Lehi and Irgun of old be Freedom Fighters? As I recall, the usual term used by yourself is terrorists....

Avoid how? More nonsense and dishonest posting style.

You are barking up the wrong tree. I can sympathize with the Palestinians living under Israeli occupation. It is oppressive, unjust, and arrogant. Palestinians who run into the occupation's ugly side on a daily basis (no, not all) are bound to be frustrated and infuriated, If I was in their shoes, I'd certainly feel the same. But if you ask for a justification through empathy, my answer would be that, hopefully, within such a situation I would still hold on to certain moral no nos. Resistance to the occupation does not have to be violent, and even violence does not have to be terrorism.

I'm sure that you can go on and on with lists of Palestinian grievances (as a side note, sort of fascinating considering none were personally experienced by you), it sometimes seems to be the center piece of the argument, rather than discussing realistic ways to solve issues. That the supposedly endless litany is not visited wholesale upon all Palestinians is something that even they seem to forget at times.

Like many, you assume that the Palestinians are one-faceted people, concerned only with the Israeli occupation. The deep disillusionment with the PA, the economic hardship (which isn't all Israel, as any Palestinian businessman will tell you in private), the fears of older generations from wide spread violence and chaos, the political and social divides, and the face of Palestinian society, the rise of radical Islam - all these are present as well, one way or another. That many are tied to the Israeli occupation is true - just not always the way some posters imagine.

The resistance to the occupation is often referenced within situations which promote peer pressure, stepping out of party tag line is not encouraged, and can have serious consequences. Pretty much like the posting style on this forum. There is no room for moderation when things are in the open.

Sooo. You advocate murder and terrorism. This cat has been belled.

Nothing new here really.

No, nothing new in the way Israel apologists refuse to concede that Palestinians have been under a brutal occupation for decades and can not be blamed for reacting violently.

What would YOU do if you were a Palestinian? Lie down and die? Let the occupiers take your olive grove? Shrug your shoulders and say, "Oi vey! They are too strong, let them take my home."?

Really....WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Hide behind your "ignore", but go to sleep with the question because you have read it. What would you do?

If there is no accountability, there can be no agreement, no dialogue, no peace.

Palestinians, as individuals, can express their frustration in any perverse way they like. The issue is with how these actions are regarded by Palestinians and Israel as a whole. This is a similar issue with regard to Israeli authorities lame response to Price Tag attacks. The important bit is how the state addresses such actions and how things are perceived on the the other side.

Because, for some reason, I refuse to believe that you actually see handing out food/snack/drink to a soldier guarding one's own safety as merits murder.

And because I hope that, anytime now, the realization that he was only one of the victims will sink in.

Once you drop the propaganda line of "aiding and abetting", it becomes much easier to stop denying the murder. Accepting it does not cancel the Palestinian's suffering, nor their right for self-determination. It does not condone the Israeli occupation or gives Israel a moral touchdown. Bad things are done by both sides of this conflict. As hard as it is to admit it, this applies to anyone's pet side too. Not just "them". That "they" do more, that "they" started it, or made "us" do it - is just as lame as it sounds.

And the blanket over the top statements do not help. Are you seriously attempting to pit this specific victim, as if it was the only one, ever - against what....all the Palestinian teenagers killed during the conflict? Within the context of the OP and current events, there weren't hundreds, nevermind thousands, of Palestinian teenagers killed. Claiming that none were condemned is not true as well.

This proves that there were a lot more Arabs than Jews during the times mentioned. It does NOT prove "that all the Palestinians can trace their roots back to show "countless" generations of living in the land." As usual, you are pretending that it supports your premise.

One baiting post has been removed. There are a number of posts with personal remarks directed at posters, please don't do this. It is baiting, it is off-topic and in some cases it is inflammatory. It can result in a warning and a suspension.

Better ask the Jewish Virtual Library where they got their figures from then.
In 1800 Jews formed a mere 8% (24,000) and Palestinians 92% (268,100) of the population.
Even in 1922 after the first waves of Zionist immigration when the first census was taken, Jews were only 11% of the population.
The 18 year old was a foreigner aiding the IDF in their occupation, perpetuating what Zionists have been doing for over a 100 years. He knew the risks he was taking and the harm he was doing to the Palestinian residents by being a party to their repression.

Lets try again - not all the Palestinians can trace their ancestry far back. Not all can trace their roots in the area far back. "Countless" is a hyperbole description.

I was making qualifying remarks, on over the top statements. Not a general comment, and was not even comparing it to the Jews. Deflection - failed.

The murdered USA teen was not in Israel to aid the IDF, regardless of your ceaseless spinning attempts. There are many local initiatives were drinks and food are distributed to soldiers, most often at certain crossroads. This is one of them. Blowing it out of proportion is simply trying to divert attention from the murder and to a rather poor attempt do whitewash a Palestinian terrorist attack.

Guess if he was a USA pro-Palestinian activist, or a USA Palestinian participating in a demonstration, you would have been all over the topic denouncing the outrage. As it is..... seems like double-standards mode activated.

And not a word on the other victims, including the Palestinian.

You were the one to introduce the spin and the words "trace your roots". How many indigenous peoples in the world can produce a family tree? Doesn't make them less indigenous.
If Palestinians outnumbered Jews in 1800 according to the Jewish Virtual Library by a huge ratio of 11:1, any sensible person would assume they have been around for a long time. Or were 268,100 Palestinians suddenly somehow transported there in 1800 to accompany the tiny Jewish population of 24,000? That's about 10 generations ago. And if many of the Palestinians in 1800 were descendants of others in the prior 200 years that's another 10 generations...how many do you want before you regard the existing population of Palestinians to be residents by far outnumbering Jews, and so had at least an equal right to live in Palestine, and not in the refugee camps where they have since been ethnically cleansed to?
So you tell me where they came from, and more importantly what happened to their descendants.
Lehi and Irgun were not Freedom Fighters, but were terrorist arms of invading European illegal immigrants, intent on taking away the freedom of the existing Palestinian population, which they have succeeded in doing. The US teen in the OP was assisting the IDF in perpetuating the occupation.That's a very strange and clearly dangerous sort of community service he was encouraged to practise in his gap year. If he was 17 when he started, did his parents know and approve. If he was 18 he's an adult, and fully responsible for his actions.
If it had been a USA pro-Palestinian activist killed I would indeed have been denouncing the outrage. They are fighting occupation, the OP teen was supporting it.
I was very sorry to hear of the Palestinian from Hebron being killed if he were an innocent bystander..I am presuming he was. I have no sympathy for the 51 year old illegal Israeli colonist, apart from common humanity that is tragic when anyone has their life cut short unnaturally. He would have had loved ones too who now grieve for him. I blame the Israeli government for encouraging the occupation.
I have sympathy for the 2 Israeli Jews killed in Tel Aviv. Unless he was deranged, who knows what drove the perp to do it. Violence and rage do not occur in a vacuum. He was from Hebron, scene of many of the recent Israeli extra judicial killings.
Edited by dexterm

This proves that there were a lot more Arabs than Jews during the times mentioned. It does NOT prove "that all the Palestinians can trace their roots back to show "countless" generations of living in the land." As usual, you are pretending that it supports your premise.

See my response to Morch on the same subject above.

Yeah, but since you're currently deep in your double-standards zone, probably didn't have as many issues with the Swedish Foreign Minister tying the Paris attacks to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. Of course, she had different notions than Netanyahu, so should be alright in your "book".

The only mention the Swedish Foreign Minister made was that it was easier to radicalize young Muslims when they see the west turning a blind eye to anti Muslim atrocities such as those committed by Israel.
Netanyahu and his Foreign Ministry Director-General Dore Gold had better get their stories straight.
“During the conversation, Dr. Gold harshly criticized the hurtful remarks by the Swedish minister and said any connection between Islamic State terror and the Palestinian issue is baseless" ...the exact opposite of what Netanyahu said above
Edited by dexterm

Islamic terrorists are Islamic terrorists regardless of who the victims are, their false pretexts may differ, their motives are identical. Anyone who condemns the Paris murders but not the murder of Israeli civilians is showing ignorance, cowardice and in many cases antisemitism.

Edited by Steely Dan

Islamic terrorists are Islamic terrorists regardless of who the victims are, their false pretexts may differ, their motives are identical. Anyone who condemns the Paris murders but not the murder of Israeli civilians is showing ignorance, cowardice and in many cases antisemitism.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1448070031.223585.jpg

They are totally different situations.

The Paris atrocity was committed by barbaric religious nut jobs who have a warped interpretaion of Islam.

The killing of illegal Israeli colonists and the IDF is a legitimate response to an army of occupation and those illegal squatters living on stolen Palestinian land, that the army is protecting

Edited by dexterm

Interesting to see some posters often programming themselves as great humanists, jump through hoops to justify violence.

Focusing on just one of the victims, because it might be played to deflect the issue and muddy the waters is all very fine - but there were other victims. Two well within Israel's borders, and doing nothing more than praying. Another victim being Palestinian. Why ignore them? Because it doesn't fit the agenda. Sure, if it was just those two murdered in Tel Aviv, the reasoning would be that it is justified because Israel...whatever. Not as good a spin as focusing on the murdered US teen, obviously. And not a word about the accidentally murdered Palestinian.

But alright, for those making the murdered USA teen the main act here - recall a while back, a Palestinian kid, also a USA citizen visiting his family, was killed by IDF fire. Don't think there was much outrage over visiting the West Bank in that case etc. Same goes for foreign volunteers coming over to the West Bank in order to support Palestinian causes.

The usual derailing of any concrete topic to agenda driven versions of history, particularly those which are obviously incorrect and thoroughly discussed many times, is to be expected when self-proclaimed humanists find it hard to accept their pet side does bad things too. Seemingly, accepting it is a huge issue, hence the denial.

For those supporting the Palestinian cause, may want to stop a minute and figure the probable consequences of the Tel-Aviv attack. The Palestinian who carried out this vile stabbing attack was working in Israel legally - as in having a permit. Can't offhand recall when was the last similar attack took place. Pretty sure that it will bring about additional restrictions on issuing such permits, which would have a negative effect on the Palestinians.

One of the victims was Palestinian, I have yet to hear any sympathy whatsoever from the usual suspects for this equally innocent persons murder. But of course this is totally subordinate to the greater cause of murdering Jews whilst hiding their repulsive selves behind a veneer of false justifications.

I expressed sympathy for those who were innocent above

Don't try to conflate Islamic terrorism with freedom fighters and oppressed people driven to desperation.

Just as Netanyahu was doing, you're trying to demonise with the "Islamic terrorist" label people who are certainly not Islamic terrorists such as ISIS.

Ignorant people try to do the same with the Southern Thailand Muslims.

If it's out of ignorance, then sorry for your lack of knowledge, but if it's deliberate false demonisation such as what Netanyahu did, it's sheer lies and contemptible.

The Paris atrocity was committed by barbaric religious nut jobs who have a warped interpretaion of Islam.

The killing of illegal Israeli colonists and the IDF is a legitimate response to an army of occupation and those illegal squatters living on stolen Palestinian land, that the army is protecting

Murdering innocent civilians, some of whom were not settlers, some not even Israelis is not in any way legitimate, except to degenerates with the morals of hyenas. By its very nature the indiscriminate targeting of civilians is liable to create victims in no way connected with the so called occupation, as is demonstrated by the deaths of an 18 year old American student and a Palestinian, but still you refuse to condemn random attacks on civilians making you as bad as the terrorists who kill satisfying your own blood lust by proxy.

P.s the Palestinians are not driven by desperation, they are driven by hope, hope of committing genocide, just as Isis are driven by hope of forming a Caliphate and subjugating others to their fascist doctrine.

Edited by Steely Dan

Murdering innocent civilians, some of whom were not settlers, some not even Israelis is not in any way legitimate, except to degenerates with the morals of hyenas. By its very nature the indiscriminate targeting of civilians is liable to create victims in no way connected with the so called occupation, as is demonstrated by the deaths of an 18 year old American student and a Palestinian, but still you refuse to condemn random attacks on civilians making you as bad as the terrorists who kill satisfying your own blood lust by proxy.

P.s the Palestinians are not driven by desperation, they are driven by hope, hope of committing genocide, just as Isis are driven by hope of forming a Caliphate and subjugating others to their fascist doctrine.

Collateral damage. When Israel inflicts it in the thousands, or the US, in the thousands, it's acceptable by you.

Be very careful of who you call a degenerate with the morals of a hyena as the insult may come back to bite you.

Legitimate? Not the adjective that I'd use, nor have I.

Collateral damage. When Israel inflicts it in the thousands, or the US, in the thousands, it's acceptable by you.

Be very careful of who you call a degenerate with the morals of a hyena as the insult may come back to bite you.

Collateral damage, I see. You are the first to squeal in horror at collateral damage from a stray missile or drone strike if Israel or the U.S are involved yet you use it as a justification here. No further questions. Edited by Steely Dan

Absolutely incredible. The same cadre of jew haters show up to justify the murders. The same psychopathic inspired excuses. Stabbing old jewish men bent over in prayer is glorified. A drive by shooting of a tourist and local arab is excused as a fight against the occupation.

Indeed.

Incredibly tiresome and offensive. I'm sure the advertisers who's ads are showing up on this page will be delighted to know that their names are linked to supporters of violence and hate.

I am not a Jew hater. Call me a hater of the current right wing Israeli government who endorse illegal occupation. Call me a hater of the racist supremacist principle Zionism. Call me a hater of extremist Islam. Labels I wear with pride. But I am not anti Semitic. Understand the difference.

The 18 year old was not simply a tourist. He was actively assisisting an illegal army of occupation.

"Ezra Schwartz of Sharon, MA., was on his way to deliver snacks to IDF soldiers with a group classmates when the attack occurred."

You have justified the murder of an unarmed 17 year old student on a tourist visa for gap year stay in Israel to pursue education and community service because you "hate" the current government of Israel, and you hate Zionists. That is not an emotionally stable or rational position. What of the 24 year old Arab kid who was murdered in this incident? Was he collateral damage and you send your regrets? Is his life less worthy because he was guilty of non violent co-existence with the "juden"?

It is also evident from those agreeing with you that there are a number of ignorant bigots who share your hate. As it is impossible for anyone who is non violent and rational to reason with someone who espouses violence and admits to being hateful, all I can do is to wait for the inevitable. Your philosophy can only get one so far until the people recognize the infectious disease of hate you espouse, deal with it. It happens. Just ask Saadam Hussein, or Moammar Ghaddaffi. Many African despots have found themselves dealt with in some brutal ways. Mussolinni was hung upside down and the dicator(s) of Romania were quickly executed. That's what the embrace of hatred and violence will get you. You are in need of something more positive to believe in. However, I won't lose sleep over people who are obviously very angry with their station in life, and cling to the crutch of blaming others. May Jesus have pity on you, because I do not.

The 18 year old was connected to the occupation. He was not a tourist. He had volunteered to deliver food to an army of occupation near an illegal Israeli colony.

Your last paragraph is sheer transparent contortionist rationalization. You'd be better advised to listen to the Israeli Foreign Ministry :

“Anyone who engages in a foolish attempt to connect attacks by extremist Islam with the difficulties between Israel and the Palestinians is misleading himself, his people and international public opinion,” said Foreign Ministry spokesman Emanuel Nahshon.
Hear hear.

Collateral damage, I see. You are the first to squeal in horror at collateral damage from a stray missile or drone strike if Israel or the U.S are involved yet you use it as a justification here. No further questions.

On the contrary.

Your spin tries to deflect your acceptance of collateral damage when it's inflicted by the US or Israel.

Your ill-thought assertion that the Palestinians are committing genocide with lone-wolf knife attacks is ludicrous.

Absolutely incredible. The same cadre of jew haters show up to justify the murders. The same psychopathic inspired excuses. Stabbing old jewish men bent over in prayer is glorified. A drive by shooting of a tourist and local arab is excused as a fight against the occupation.

Indeed.

Incredibly tiresome and offensive. I'm sure the advertisers who's ads are showing up on this page will be delighted to know that their names are linked to supporters of violence and hate.

I am not a Jew hater. Call me a hater of the current right wing Israeli government who endorse illegal occupation. Call me a hater of the racist supremacist principle Zionism. Call me a hater of extremist Islam. Labels I wear with pride. But I am not anti Semitic. Understand the difference.

http://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/1.687313

You have justified he murder of an unarmed 17 year old student on a tourist visa for gap year stay in Israel to pursue education and community service because you "hate" the current government of Israel, and you hate Zionists. That is not an emotionally stable or rational position. What of the 24 year old arab kid who was murdered in this incident? Was he collateral damage and you send your regrets? Is his life less worthy because he was guilty of non violent co-existence with the "juden"?

It is also evident from those agreeing with you that there are a number of ignorant bigots who share your hate. As it is impossible for anyone who is non violent and rational to reason with someone who espouses violence and admits to being hateful, all I can do is to wait for the inevitable. Your philosophy can only get one so far until the people recognize the infectious disease of hate you espouse, deal with it. It happens. Just ask Saadam Hussein, or Moammar Ghaddaffi. Many African despots have found themselves dealt with in some brutal ways. Mussolinni was hung upside down and the dicator(s) of Romania were quickly executed. That's what the embrace of hatred and violence will get you. You are in need of something more positive to believe in. However, I won't lose sleep over people who are obviously very angry with their station in life, and cling to the crutch of blaming others. May Jesus have pity on you, because I do not.

I condemn these assassinations, but it's not forbidden to comment them.

Israeli and US media outlets will for sure endorse your rhetoric.

Many posters have pointed out that he was on the wrong place. In a war zone and in an occupied territory where he was siding the oppressor.

It also happened with the 3 abducted young Israel hitchhikers in Hebron. An area with 850 Israeli settlers and 180.000 indigenous Palestinians.

It's not forbidden to tell that all those youngsters can't trace their families' ties with Palestine for at least one century.

If a rusty container with fishing nets on a Gaza beach is seen as a terrorist outpost, a random police checkpoint in the West Bank is not different at all.

There are plenty more safer places in Israel for people who don't know the current potential dangers of Palestinian anti-colonial aggression in occupied territories.

There has been given a minimum of information concerning his whereabouts in this time and this place.