ISIS vows to blow up the White House in new video

webfact

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why isThaivisa.com giving succour to these Evil scum, by uploading this vile video? Haven't opened it and hope no one else does. Giving airtime to these scum is what there looking for.

you are wrong.

if you watch the video in the OP, you will see why.

I shouldn't think they have a snowflakes chance in hell of succeeding. The white house has the world's best security.

So unless they have long term plants inside - its all a dream.

Many posters claim Obama is a Muslim.

Don't get much more of an inside plant than that

Maybe he'll blow himself up!! I'm sure Billary would help him put on the vest.

Wait, wait, wait!

Since 2007, the GOP has been telling us that Obama is a Muslim.

Why would ISIS want to blow up the White House with a Muslim President and his family in it?

Somebody has been lying to us!

I wonder who?

I am so confused!

Since when has being a Muslim been any constraint on Daesh killing them?

Witness the beheadings and slaughter of captured Syrian soldiers by Daesh;

not too much humanity there, unfortunately!

To be inviolate, a Muslim has to be of the particular extremist

Muslim faith that Daesh subscribe to (if even THEY what that is!).

Wait, wait, wait!

Why would ISIS want to blow up the White House with a Muslim President and his family in it?

I wonder who?

I am so confused!

Don't be confused.. coffee1.gif

"I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction." - So said Barack Obama on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.”

I shouldn't think they have a snowflakes chance in hell of succeeding. The white house has the world's best security.

So was 911 everything starts with a dream.

Nightmare.

These people are sociopaths aka psychopaths.

To these people anywhere their religion is all and everything, so that's what they latch on to. Only way to stop 'em is to kill 'em. Kill 'em dead. All of 'em.

These ISIS pussies say they will blow up the White House in America because they are getting there asses kicked in Iraq and Syria. Threats are cheap but bombing have kicked your asses. And only just the beginning. Either your commanders are completely stud to attack France, Russia and China and bring the most powerful nations in the world to hate your terrorism and will react for your acts against there countries. Need some new guidance ISIS but even better just give up this terrorist cause! There is a spot in hell for each and every one of you!

We vow to blow up deash. See who wins.

You are back stabbing cowards who like snakes can not face people face to face because you are cowards. you can not beat one person in a fair fight because you are weak and sick!

Wait, wait, wait!

I wonder who?

I am so confused!

Don't be confused.. coffee1.gif

"I Will Stand With the Muslims Should the Political Winds Shift In An Ugly Direction." - So said Barack Obama on Page 261 of his book, "The Audacity of Hope.”

Obama,s democratic house voted him down., He is losing all support for his party and the people of America! The muslim still love him!

You are back stabbing cowards who like snakes can not face people face to face because you are cowards. you can not beat one person in a fair fight because you are weak and sick!

Cannot face people face to face. What, like sending drones.

Im all for killing them but its a bit rich to say they are cowards for not fighting face to face when the coalition does the same by using drones. Fighting at arms length.

These ISIS pussies say they will blow up the White House in America because they are getting there asses kicked in Iraq and Syria. Threats are cheap but bombing have kicked your asses. And only just the beginning. Either your commanders are completely stud to attack France, Russia and China and bring the most powerful nations in the world to hate your terrorism and will react for your acts against there countries. Need some new guidance ISIS but even better just give up this terrorist cause! There is a spot in hell for each and every one of you!

I think you will find isis are not getting kicked. They are gaining strength. Thats why the fight has been escalated.

That is my guess too. Weak pussies. All of them. None would risk a fight with a real man, face to face, without a weapon. They are real tough with a gun and a bomb in their hands. One on one? They would cry and scream for their mothers. Don't forget for one minute. Every one of these insects is a gang rapist. Every one is a kidnapper. Every one is a murdering thief. They stand for nothing except rape, murder and mayhem. Death, disease and pestilence to every one of them, and their families.

The US has given up , they have made so many mistakes .....

headlines like this

Russian cruise missiles hit ISIS from Mediterranean & Caspian; 600 killed in one strike https://www.rt.com/news/322881-russia-cruise-missiles-isis/

The US don't know what to do ......... Whatever it seems they loose

Nonsense...

We been bombing terrorists for 20 years. I would not want to count the number of bombs dropped. Also had troops on the ground, fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan....at close quarters. You recently seen reports of all the leaders targeted (and killed).

Are you naive enough to think the Russians will wipe these critters out single handedly?

Not a chance.

Putin will fail even more miserably. It will take most of the western world...working together, to accomplish a victory. United States has been pulling the brunt of the fight....up front. Time for others to join...sure.

The United States is on a hiding to nothing, trying to go it alone as the World's

"Global Policeman". They are damned if they do, and damned if they don't.

Part of their foreign policy strategy should now be to build a "Grand Coalition"

with all of the major powers, and to co-ordinate military policy and action.

Daesh has perhaps unwittingly opened the door to allow this to happen, as all of

the major powers (US, China, Russia, Europe)are essentially now reading from the same

page as they all share the same vested interests.

Of course, for Conspiracy Theorists, one wonders if the Illuminati are not pulling

the controlling strings quietly in the background, and setting the stage for the

New World Order?

Many posters claim Obama is a Muslim.

Don't get much more of an inside plant than that

Maybe he'll blow himself up!! I'm sure Billary would help him put on the vest.

Wow. That would make a great plot for a Tom Clancy book if he was still with us. RIP.

The United States is on a hiding to nothing, trying to go it alone as the World's

Part of their foreign policy strategy should now be to build a "Grand Coalition"

Daesh has perhaps unwittingly opened the door to allow this to happen, as all of

the major powers (US, China, Russia, Europe)are essentially now reading from the same

Of course, for Conspiracy Theorists, one wonders if the Illuminati are not pulling

the controlling strings quietly in the background, and setting the stage for the

New World Order?

And as you pointed out;

And no need to take any more notice!

"Of course, for Conspiracy Theorists, one wonders if the Illuminati are not pulling

New World Order?"

New World Order?

And as you pointed out;

And no need to take any more notice!

"Of course, for Conspiracy Theorists, one wonders if the Illuminati are not pulling

New World Order?"

I think we can dispense with the conspiracy posts. I am not sure that even the Illuminati can control ISIS. If they want a New World Order, it might be quite different than what they have envisioned.

Now, let's get back on the topic.

That is my guess too. Weak pussies. All of them. None would risk a fight with a real man, face to face, without a weapon. They are real tough with a gun and a bomb in their hands. One on one? They would cry and scream for their mothers. Don't forget for one minute. Every one of these insects is a gang rapist. Every one is a kidnapper. Every one is a murdering thief. They stand for nothing except rape, murder and mayhem. Death, disease and pestilence to every one of them, and their families.

I agree with most of your post, but I don't believe they are pussies. They don't care if or how they die, the more gruesome the more kudos and glory they think they will receive in the afterlife. Lining up to be a suicide bomber is stupid but not cowardly. The Japanese lined up in the last war the same. They are so brainwashed they're like machines,so screaming for their mothers etc doesn't apply when probably the mother's of a lot of them may be proud of their sons for self sacrifice to their beliefs who knows?

Edited by Linzz