Mali hotel attacked by gunmen in Bamako

webfact

To prove my point further to myself, I took the figure ,999 and added the figure of .001 to it. My Casio calculator came up with the marvelous answer of...1.00.

Please show me where my figures went astray.

Perhaps the world should stop walking on egg shells when it comes to the Muslim world.

99.9% + 0.001% = 99.901%

99.9% + 0.1% = 100%.

And I'm against walking on eggshells around Muslims, too. But I'm even more against bombing the 99.9% that didn't attack anyone. (Or calling them collateral damage)

Every time we do, we increase the number who hate us enough to pick up a gun or a bomb to terrorize us. Not much use in killing the bad ones if it just creates a dozen more to take their place. Don't get me wrong- I'm all for killing the bad ones.

We dont have to bomb them ,they seem to do a good enough job bombing and killing each other already .

You hit the nail on the head. We should stop all UN military(peace) interventions, as long they don't attack our own countries, with an army. This 2 terror attacks of Paris are not reason enough to bombs entire countries, caused somebody claim the launch the attacks, to send now a french plane carrier over there, will only mess this chaos more up. In general all these Islam terroism is launched, caused of unnecessary interventions of the USA with some allies in Iraq, Lybia, Syria etc. With the official reason to stop the dictatorships over there, but only created chaos until now. In general we in Europe, USA etc. should clean out first our own countries, of all these Banksters etc., who are responsible for all these disasters.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

According to Aljazeera it's all the fault of atrocities committed against the poor oppressed Muslims, of course they give no examples, so could be harking back to the crusades as do the jihadists. Thank god for the Poles who saved Europe from the Muslim barbarians in 1683- Sept 11/12!

A German and Polish Army under the lead of the polish King Johann III. Sobieski on the Battle of Kahlenberg(Vienna)

The polish provided only about 1/3 of this army.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vienna

Aaaaahhh...the old (christian/muslim/ religious) trick: don't compare book X to book Z, because...reasons!

Soooo, if Christians are so far better than the Muslims, why don't you tell that to people, who torch (alleged) abortion- clinics, well taking into account, that some of the people inside might get hurt? They are doing this in the name of the Christian god...so...care to apologize for them?

And secondly: the muslims should stand up and fight ISIS?

Those who fight ISIS in Syria, Iraq or Turkey...what religion are they? Druids?

Druids was a kind of elite in the ancient Celtic society. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid

I guess you mean the Druze, they split up from the Shia bout 800 years ago, they are supposed to be a own religion today.

They don't do missionry work and tolerate other religions. You cannot convert to, or from their religion. You are born and die as Druze.

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drusen

Aaaaahhh...the old (christian/muslim/ religious) trick: don't compare book X to book Z, because...reasons!

Soooo, if Christians are so far better than the Muslims, why don't you tell that to people, who torch (alleged) abortion- clinics, well taking into account, that some of the people inside might get hurt? They are doing this in the name of the Christian god...so...care to apologize for them?

And secondly: the muslims should stand up and fight ISIS?

Those who fight ISIS in Syria, Iraq or Turkey...what religion are they? Druids?

Wow anti abortionists torching a clinic, or Isis, clutching at straws a bit are we not ?