Hasna Aitboulahcen did not detonate a suicide vest during the St. Denis shoot out

Jonathan Fairfield

So when a women terrorist dies and goes to terrorist haven, dose she get to be with 72 virgin men?

I hope she will, and for entrnity she will be looking at the ceilings... knowing how kindly and humanly Muslims are treating their women folks...

It has been established (more or less) that they all get female virgins. This came about ages ago when Palestinian and Lebanese (female) suicide bombers would make their "pre-go boom" videos and bequeath their expected reward to male members of their family. Obviously in a male dominated society and religion, they weren't going to give males to be subservient to women, so they convinced women that they would get female virgins they could then give to their brothers, uncles, etc, etc.

Works out well for the male members of the family. They don't even have to die (themselves) in the name of their god and they'll still have 72 virgins waiting for them when they die. If they do die in the name of their god, they'll have double the number of virgins waiting for them ! "Hey sis - wear this vest I made for you and go run over there far away from me."

As Billy Conelly says:- "who wants to be with 72 virgins?"

"lts eternity, remember. What if they're all Duran Duran fans?"

"72 virgins!-- Give me 2 fire-breathing whores, anyday!"

l have to agree.

Police fired 5,000+ rounds to kill 5 terrorists?????

I think a bit more training is needed here.

It is about time that Australia capitalised on its expertise and started hiring out Martin Bryant http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/port_arthur.htm

to train police and special forces around the world - nobody in history has ever come close to his Kill/Injured ratio and his ratio of shots fired to K/I effectiveness, at lightning speed. I am not even sure that Hollywood's action heroes could do better.

The French police could learn a thing or two.

lf in fact, Martin Bryant DID kill all those people.

A lot of people have their doubts……35 people.