DSI plays down rumours Paris bomb suspect visited Phuket

rooster59

DSI plays down rumours Paris bomb suspect visited Phuket

post-247607-0-23978200-1448090454_thumb.

Rumours have seen spread that Abdeslam Salah, a key suspect in the Paris terrorist attacks, was seen in Phuket earlier this year. Photo: AFP

PHUKET: The Department of Special Investigation (DSI) has played down rumours that a suspect wanted in last week’s Paris terrorists attacks was spotted in Phuket earlier this year, and have said that if he was seen then information should be passed to them.

DSI Deputy Spokesman and Director of the Special Cases Management Centre Worranan Srilum told The Phuket News yesterday (Nov 20), “We have not received any information about this.

“Usually, if someone like the suspect wanted for the Paris attacks has previously entered Thailand we would be informed via the Honorary Consul or our officers would receive information directly.

Full story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/dsi-plays-down-rumours-paris-bomb-suspect-visited-phuket-55069.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-11-21

Hey! Even these guys want some R and R before they go and blow them selves up.

I think I have seen almost every kind of person having a grand old vacation in

many places in Thailand.

I know I have seen many thugs from many countries, that have taken some of their profits and

spent a little down time on a beach, or in a nice hotel, and bar scene.

The Song, One night in Bangkok, is not just about the good old days mentioned in

the song. It was so much more than that.

in France many people know the drug dealers from Paris surburbs, enjoy and wash money in Phuket

Link or speculation?

I know we are in the digital age of 2015, but there are actually a 3rd option - first or 2nd-hand knowledge :)

I know that the biggest gangs in our country are highly represented on phuket as regular visitors, what they do there except they having opened up some bars they own i got no clue, but do know that the ones calling the shots never had a regular income.