Team Farang Invades the EM District, Bangkok

Seriously folks, Not that I really care nor am I concerned but I find myself wondering, I do, just wondering how many permits, including work permits would they need to have to do all of what they did do and seen in the video, for the record, and not be in any way violating all the many bylaws and regulations and labor laws and or tax laws and or safety laws and or rules of decorum and on and on while conservative Thai people must be thinking:

"My Lord Buddha, those crazy foreigners certainly are out of control and far and beyond any acceptable Thai cultural conduct"

Cheers

Seriously folks, Not that I really care nor am I concerned but I find myself wondering, I do, just wondering how many permits, including work permits would they need to have to do all of what they did do and seen in the video, for the record, and not be in any way violating all the many bylaws and regulations and labor laws and or tax laws and or safety laws and or rules of decorum and on and on while conservative Thai people must be thinking:

"My Lord Buddha, those crazy foreigners certainly are out of control and far and beyond any acceptable Thai cultural conduct"

Cheers

Indeed, a clear case of some attitude adjustment needed, if there ever was one.

It is very hard to do that without a single moment of humour or humility. Add a sense of missed timing ie. Norman Wisdom or Laurel and Hardy and it goes viral worldwide.

LOL Norman Wisdom or Laurel and Hardy.. Erm.. OK Gramps (is that Great Gramps).

Perhaps it should have been made with a velotrope or shown at the matinee after the Pathe newsreel.