Phuket's Best Bars

fatter than harry

He Dave,

Would that be Ott you are talking about by any chance. He is my brother in law!

I dont know how that could be? I have known Ott for 7 years, it is funny I have never met "Jimbo", then again it is a forum......... :D

I have noticed you guys posting "phukets Best Bars" are all in the whore areas, Patong, Kata, Karon and the like, havent you guys grown out of that scene yet :o

Best Bars in Phuket - Phuket Town away from the riff raff, drunken expats, inflated prices, fights and the crap that hangs in Patong!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have noticed you guys posting "phukets Best Bars" are all in the whore areas, Patong, Kata, Karon and the like, havent you guys grown out of that scene yet :o

You havent been to Kata/Karon in the past few weeks have you?

I've seen more hoez in an English church mate

I have noticed you guys posting  "phukets Best Bars" are all in the whore areas, Patong, Kata, Karon and the like, havent you guys grown out of that scene yet :o

You havent been to Kata/Karon in the past few weeks have you?

I've seen more hoez in an English church mate

what does all that actually mean? :D

Ok I get it now!

Well I was there Saturday night at the farang bar, same sh!t, different day!

I have noticed you guys posting "phukets Best Bars" are all in the whore areas, Patong, Kata, Karon and the like, havent you guys grown out of that scene yet

Really??? Pray tell what were you doing in the farang bar then?

havent you guys grown out of that scene yet?

Gotcha :o

I have noticed you guys posting  "phukets Best Bars" are all in the whore areas, Patong, Kata, Karon and the like, havent you guys grown out of that scene yet :o

Best Bars in Phuket - Phuket Town away from the riff raff, drunken expats, inflated prices, fights and the crap that hangs in Patong!

Oh well, that's exactly where I am going to stay this Saturday. Patong, that is. As I recall, it's pretty crazy there. Any chances to find nice bars with less hoemongers and more handsome lads? :D:D

Thanks, dave. I don't like it much too. But my mate has got a shop on Bangla Road. So, will be likely around the area most of the time. Well, no big deal. As long as I can get pissed... :o

I have noticed you guys posting "phukets Best Bars" are all in the whore areas, Patong, Kata, Karon and the like, havent you guys grown out of that scene yet
Really??? Pray tell what were you doing in the farang bar then?
havent you guys grown out of that scene yet?

Gotcha :D

I never said I do not go to these bars, I said they are not Phuket's best...

All the guys that I know drink in Bangala, so I make a trip over once a week.

I try to get my mates to go to Phuket Town but they wont go as they speak no Thai and it isnt as easy to get laid there.............

So Wolfie< if you like I will take you to Phuket Town and show you what you are missing :D

I will see you Saturday in Patong then lovelycutie, I am looking forward to it actually - Aussies thrashing the poms in Rugby and a few drinks with lovely - perfect day really! :o

I hate to burst your bubble Tornado, but you aint gunna be beating any poms in the rugby... We will be shoving that oval ball right where the sun dun shine...

I'm a loyal Welsh boy, but with the lack of welsh rugby being aired at the moment, i'll have to support England as they give the aussies a painful lesson in Rugby.

I'll be watching it in Kata, Tornado, So if you fancy being humiliated face-to-face, we could meet up. I know i'm not as nice to look at as LC, cant help that :D

Yeah i know a few places in phuket town, but i'm trying to cut down on my grog intake cos i'm all paranoid about becoming an alchie an all that :o I blame the threads here influencing me.. haha!

Sounds like a plan, What time does the game start?

I'll be in the Anchor bar in Kata, opposite "Lucky's guest house" near the Kata pharmacy watching the game.

I'll be easy to spot, i'll be the one verbally abusing the Aussie team on TV, probably sat at the bar, bottle of chang in hand :o

Hehe - yeah i guess thats a fair comment FTH :o

Well i will be there Saturday, i dont blame any of our Aussie forum members for not turning up, after all nobody likes to see their team loose (again), especially in an English bar :D

Hope the game is in the afternoon, i gotta work Saturday morning

Come off it Wolfie, you don't work!

The game should be on around 2 - 3pm, I don't share your enthusiasm for another victory, the aussies were pretty good last week and if the ref's Welsh we're doomed - sorry mate!

You could be right... the all blacks gave england a good kicking, but im (not so) quietly confident that england will pass the pain down the line to the aussies.

And i DO work, dont judge others by your own standards FTH :o

Damm, I will arrive in Phuket late afternoon. Guess I will just have to celebrate with you in the evening, Wolfie. Hope Tornado will turn up after losing yet another game. :o

Ok LC, by late afternoon, i'll be the one propping the bar up in a drunken stupour chanting "Eng-a-land" over and over whilst dribbling, cross eyed and unable to support myself...

Tornado will be the drunk guy on my left, FTH will be the drunk guy on my right :D

well :o, the pommy supporters seem to be out in force today :D

Has England beaten anyone in anything over the last two weeks :D and dont count that game last night!

I will be home watching the rugby as I have a few other Aussies and Pommys coming over for a BBQ and to celebrate the Aussie victory! Half time we are gonna shave the pommys heads - just for a laugh!

Anchor bar?, is that the one across from the coffee pot? (fat Tonys as I like to call it).

I will definately meet all you sore losers after if you like in Patong as I promised Lovely "I've got a soap dodger boyfriend" Cutie, that the amber fluids will be flowing there. I am bringing a few poms with me to Lovely as we need someone to laugh at.

At least this time no one will be saying "wheel him out of the way" or letting down my tyres as Tornado is now upright :D

FTH, are you a pom also?

come on Aussie come on!

Last time England met the aussies in an internationl game of rugby i seem to remember the aussies went home with their tails between their legs... :o

Yeah the Anchor bar is opposite "Fat Tony's" aka The Coffee pot.

I dont seem to have recieved my invite to your BBQ tornado, i'm sure it must have got lost in the post... :D

Oh and for the record, i'm welsh not a pom...

Doubt i'll be in patong that evening, i'm not allowed to goto patong due to crazy antics surrounding gratuitous chang, ladyboys and a lobster... no i wont elaborate any more than that! What time and where are you meeting?

Would be great if we could meet up, Wolfie. And, I think I've heard you're still single? :o

Now, I guess Tornado is losing it. He will be bringing a few poms too. Hmm.. me thinks he sure loves being humiliated. :D

I'll be pretty mobile Sat evening. But sure will be around Bangla Road. Telepathy me anytime - after 8.30pm! No, seriously, Tornado has got my mobile phone number. Pretty sure we can arrange something. :D

Yep, blonco. After the meeting in BKK, I will leave for Phuket for a few days. Last trip alone before Darling comes back. No worries about Tornado. I'm pretty sure we will be busy trying to comfort him after the game. :o

So, can we make an arrangement whereby we could all be at a certain bar at a certain time in patong on Saturday night? I'd quite like to meet you folks, I'm surely going to sup up with wolfie for the game in the anchor.

I just need to know so that I can wash my dancing trousers.

I might not make it to Patong but i'll be there for the rugby saturday afternoon in the Anchor... still not 100% sure what time the game starts, but i guess i'll be there from around 2ish

What time and where in Patong, just in case i change my mind

As I cannot recall any names in the area, I guess I'll have to ask Tornado to give us some idea. All you Aussies please have your hanky in hand. :D

Wolfie, as we are going to win, please make sure you come help me to comfort Tornado. Looks like he is going to have a hard time getting over it. :o