Phuket's Best Bars

fatter than harry

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come on the Wallabies

There will be no such lewd acts in Phuket (unless dogs count).

I heard Aussie ferrels were into some sick shit...but spuging on marsupials was not among them.

Oh my.

Sorry. Very bored.

New line during the act: " hey baby, can I cum on your marsupial?"

I'm a whinging pommy mate, hailing from deepest Cornwall - which is kind of the same as the shire in Lord of the Rings, except with less wizards.

Oh, and we're technically celts so we're allowed to wear skirts too. :o

Most of my mates / colleagues are Aussies, I follow the brumbies and I've got a ticket for the final of the Bledisloe cup at Stadium Australia, so I'm a rugby half cast. :D

Ok, soccer, cheap beer, bar girls and pool are one thing..but where to go for a nice wine list, a good app and watching the world pass bye in peace?

To some of us watching drunken horney westerners hitting on BG's is boring. If not depressing.

Also any advice on local hangouts for divers?

Next round is on me...

Ok, soccer, cheap beer, bar girls and pool are one thing..but where to go for a nice wine list, a good app and watching the world pass bye in peace?

To some of us watching drunken horney westerners hitting on BG's is boring. If not depressing.

Also any advice on local hangouts for divers?

Next round is on me...

Stay at home and buy your wine from the local foodmart they will be better off without your use of space.

• 5 years later...
...because we all have so much knowledge on this subject :)

Been living in Phuket for more than 2 years now and am finding myself going to the same old haunts - I wanna broaden my horizons, reach for the stars, go to new bars!

Can you list the bars that you rate above others and why? Hopefully we can build an area by area bar stool guide, a bit like Top Gun, only with beer instead of F15's.

hey, how ya doin'? I have been traveling to Thailand, on & off,for appx. 19yrs now...staying anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 mos at a time...I always visit Phuket, as I made some in-roads there and have some long term fries there. both kon Thai & farong...can you put me in touch with a website or email address for Diver's bar in had Surin,or Pranee Landry in Kamala?

I want to return for 2-3mos, and also wish to contact KGB, the owner of Tiw & Too Guest House near Cherng Talay, (Talang)....they know me as "Billy from Hawaii" even buddha-stick Bin...do you have any suggestions? Maybe a ph. number? Kob khun krup...Billy

I know that Phuket Town is not a great spot for night life. But if you are an expat around the Town I can say busiest and nicest bar is Roxy Bar in Phuket Town. Especially quiz night is great fun on Wednesdays. Bar food, staff, prices, people, almost everything is nice. Just give a try, you're not going to regret.

Other than Roxy bar, I quiet like to spend my time in Skippers in Royal Phuket Marina. Pretty relax place, especially around sunset. It's a bit pricey place normally but they have good happy hours deal. I recommend you to try potato wedges.

If you like the Thai style bars, recently Yaowarat road bars are on spot. The places occupy with full of Thai people with their Whiskeys almost every day in Phuket Town. Almost all of them have live music.

Phuket Town is not that bad place to be for night life if you know where to go actually.