They dont like Farang fixing the road

kannot

To me it's just a really bizarre bit of behaviour - i very much doubt if the OP would ever do anything like this a t home...it's just a "white superiority" thing.

I assume your ridiculous posts are tongue in cheek. If not feel sorry for you.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dear kannot,

As some time has passed since you did the road repairs, could you now prove to us (graphic evidence required) that your repairs remain in good order and that you do in fact do a better job than the local Tambon Administration Organization twonks. wink.png

To me it's just a really bizarre bit of behaviour - i very much doubt if the OP would ever do anything like this a t home...it's just a "white superiority" thing.

I assume your ridiculous posts are tongue in cheek. If not feel sorry for you.

It's not "tongue in check", he really is that special kind of stupid.

Dear kannot,

As some time has passed since you did the road repairs, could you now prove to us (graphic evidence required) that your repairs remain in good order and that you do in fact do a better job than the local Tambon Administration Organization twonks. wink.png

Ill try to get some photos today but I have also been accused of stealing water..............do you want this latest episode?...........and guess who says Im stealing water despite having my own 4000 lit and hour and 6000 lit an hour (2 wells).................yes our good friend the orbortor.

The Head of the village and the Police guy who comes here have been telling him to "piss off" in the nicest of "Thai ways" but theyve made it clear to us they dont support him in ANY way.

The guys a total w^anker" and neither head of village or Policeman like him.....on the take on the make and bone idle..............

Dear kannot,

Ill try to get some photos today but I have also been accused of stealing water..............do you want this latest episode?...........and guess who says Im stealing water despite having my own 4000 lit and hour and 6000 lit an hour (2 wells).................yes our good friend the orbortor.

The Head of the village and the Police guy who comes here have been telling him to "piss off" in the nicest of "Thai ways" but theyve made it clear to us they dont support him in ANY way.

The guys a total w^anker" and neither head of village or Policeman like him.....on the take on the make and bone idle..............

Yes in his mind you are stealing the very lifeblood of the nation, water resources. Heard it before "Farang borehole no can haaaave! Illegal!" What a joke.

You do something to a road, someone has an accident anywhere near "something", and you will have your pants sued off for causing the accident.

(if someone has already posted this, sorry, i dont read most other peoples posts, too misleading)

In Thailand? Rubbish.

"i dont read most other peoples posts, too misleading".

"In Thailand? Rubbish". Anymore proof required?

Dear kannot,

Dont encourage him, hes already flogged his post to death.

Easy answer. Do it at 3am ( before the morning shift go to work and it's had time to harden ). Use a balaclava and they'll think you're a Burmese worker if anyone sees you.

The area where I live is all private, and they made the roads with concrete that didn't have enough cement in it. Hasn't been fixed ever since they made them- donkey's years. Just get more and more decrepit.

Look at Pattaya, the pavements were broken 20 years ago and haven't been touched in all that time- still broken.

There was a link in TV a couple weeks back to an article where Thais were being praised for taking the initiative to fix potholes near their homes. No mention of them taking food from the mouths of city road workers so obviously doing work the city should be doing but isn't doing is not an issue.

Someone in my neighborhood filled some of the potholes I filled in with layers of different sized gravel and used concrete. This was probably 6 months ago now and every repair is as good as it was the day it cured.