Pattaya GoGo Bar incident with Indian Tourist

webfact

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only 3,000 baht in his pocket ? Last of the big spenders.

When I go out at night (I never go out in the early hours of the morning) I never have more than 1000 Bt on me.

I am not going drinking or picking up women. If you are going for a social drink and not picking up women, then 1000Bt is enough.

Too many bells going off on this guy.

Looks more likely (to me anyway) that, as Kevin2012 has just stated, an insurance scam.

No reports of any credit cards going missing from his wallet, fine, maybe a cautious tourist who knows the risks going out in crowds and he has left them in his room safe.

Then claiming for a B75,000 necklace that he obviously forgot about when prepping for his night out.

Nothing like a bit of an antagonist to get an incident started and claim for what you want afterwards while someone else takes the blame.

Pure speculation of course...........................rolleyes.gif

When I go out at night (I never go out in the early hours of the morning) I never have more than 1000 Bt on me.

I am not going drinking or picking up women. If you are going for a social drink and not picking up women, then 1000Bt is enough.

... and if you do ot out drinking and picking up women, 3.000 would be a lot of money to still have left in the early hours...

Not condoning the discrimination against Indians... but given that they are obviously subjected to it, I wonder why they seem to keep on coming. It seems to me that they are constantly left frustrated with the treatment they receive in Pattaya (and the rest of Thailand).

...and the lengths they seem to go to in order to get even the lowest of the Thai ladies to go with them, one must think that it is hardly worth wasting your vacation/time/money for it....

But then again, I guess one could say that about a lot farangs also...

I really do not understand how you can bring discrimination into this story. If I was to see anyone sitting on my motorbike, I would ask them to get off.

i vote with the crowd on this one. Where I come from- you just don't sit on anyone else' s property. In Thailand it is the same.Had he just left and walked away, there would be no story. He really has no case and he most likely will not be able to prove he had a gold chain. It appears Som Nam Na is appropriate here.

Bet you're the life and soul of the party, are you a Mormon?:lol:

Bet you're the life and soul of the party, are you a Mormon?laugh.png

I am actually, if there's a live band with real musicians playing real music. Also, I picked up plenty of women on my day, but I'm happily married now.

No, I'm not a mormon. Why do you ask that?

I am actually, if there's a live band with real musicians playing real music. Also, I picked up plenty of women on my day, but I'm happily married now.

No, I'm not a mormon. Why do you ask that?

Because I can.

Not condoning the discrimination against Indians... but given that they are obviously subjected to it, I wonder why they seem to keep on coming. It seems to me that they are constantly left frustrated with the treatment they receive in Pattaya (and the rest of Thailand).

...and the lengths they seem to go to in order to get even the lowest of the Thai ladies to go with them, one must think that it is hardly worth wasting your vacation/time/money for it....

But then again, I guess one could say that about a lot farangs also...

My guess is they are treated better here than anywhere else they go.

Be honest, many many of the INDIAN have no manners, sitting on others bike, lean on others car, I live and work in India, I know what I am talking about. No respect from someone else's property. Experience this many times my self with my car. <deleted> idiot.

Foolish Indian...

What would he do if someone in his place would sit on his car / bike / veranda ? Ask him to piss off... for sure

foolish thats not what i woud call himcrazy.gif never mind sitting on someone's bike. BUT WEARING A 75,000BHT.GOLD NECKLACE that is bloody STUPID.

Scam against his travel insurance anyone?

Actually there are quite a few expats out here who aren't sex tourists or sexpats.

;)

Actually there are quite a few expats out here who aren't sex tourists or sexpats.
That's good to know, seen as though sex tourists or sexpats weren't mentioned, thanks for the "heads up". Edited by roo860

Useless fact #24684654 Singh means Mister. So they're referring to Mr.Mister, when they say Mr. SINGH. More media ignorance. But they come into their own writing about aviation matters. Utterly clueless the lot of them.

Edited by dhream