Putin sends air-defense missiles to Syria to deter Turkey

webfact

Turkey has right to close the canal for any shit if it considers herself to be under threat, according to article 21 of the montreaux convection.

Good luck to Russia if Turkey exercises this right, they'll have to go through siberia to sell their oil, LOL

Edited by Lukecan

I actually believe Russia in this instance.

Don't believe I have ever said that before.

I am not very knowledgeable in this issue, so I am honestly asking,

why would Turkey shoot a Russian plane with out provocation, What is the Up side for Turkey?

I can see what Putin is getting out of this, in the case of this threads ,an argument for the need of missiles , and who knows what other concessions to get kim to calm down, But what is Turkey getting out of this?

LiveTarget Practice.

Plus a free dinner with McCain and 10 points by the neocons.

I actually believe Russia in this instance.

Don't believe I have ever said that before.

I am not very knowledgeable in this issue, so I am honestly asking,

why would Turkey shoot a Russian plane with out provocation, What is the Up side for Turkey?

I can see what Putin is getting out of this, in the case of this threads ,an argument for the need of missiles , and who knows what other concessions to get kim to calm down, But what is Turkey getting out of this?

LiveTarget Practice.

Plus a free dinner with McCain and 10 points by the neocons.

Turkey will have diner with an other Turkey laugh.png

and why call them neocons? they have being conmen for a long timetongue.png

PS: any one who thinks Nato will intervene with Russia over Turkey is deluding him/her self

Do they mean like NATO intervene with Turkey when Turkey invaded Cyprus and is still occupying part of it?

NATO will do what is in the interest of the main European powers and the US.

The West has NOTHING in it's military air defense inventory comparable to the S-400 air defense system. Plus with the Russian Missile Cruiser, "Moskva" in the Med Sea with it's compliment of on-board S-350F missile defense system, anything perceived as a threat to Russia's Air Force in the theater of it's ongoing operations against the monsters known as IS will be blown to smithereens. Just wait until the S-500 Missile System becomes operational in 2018, NOTHING on the drawing boards of any Nation now or then will survive if perceived as a threat to Russia when that system becomes operational. Like it or not, facts are the facts. thumbsup.gif