Triple entry from Vientiane

Hi guys

I popped in to a travel agents in soi post office in pattaya

They told me I can get a triple entry from Vientiane 11000b for everything is this new?

they said I need 200000b in my bank account,but it needs 2 be in there for six months

I can get the money but it won't have been in there for six months

So my questions are

1 has anyone got one of these?

2 is there a way around the 200000b not being in my bank account for 6 months?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

You are being taken for a ride ..................enjoy !smile.png

Vientiane has never issued triple entry tourist visas.

Since 13 Nov 2015 only single entry tourist visas are available.

Actually I am not being taken for a ride as I've not booked anything yet

I will say I have used this company 4 times and never had a problem, is it possible it's new and people don't know about it yet?

Do you think it's possible I herd them wrong and it's not Vientiane and some where else

Nowhere will issue a triple entry tourist visa

Those visa have been deleted from the menu.!

The nearest you can now obtain to a TETV is the new multi-entry tourist visa , which can only be obtained from a Thai Embassy/Consult in your own country

This is what I thought to but I assure you that is not want this company is saying

Also if it was a scam why would they add the 200000b bit in your bank because this puts people of applying

As far as I know they are a good company

I think some one recommended them on here and I have used them 4 times, so I don't think it's a scam a mix up maybe

Edited by juice777

No Embassy issues Triple Entrys anymore

What they may be advertising is the METV which would actually give you 3 entrys if you used it then came in on the last date of the Enter Before date stamped on the visa

However the chances of Vientiane issuing it are very remote

Why don't you go back in and ask them for more info?

Edited by darrendsd

Officially not possible, but if using right middleman sometimes "not possible" can became possible,,,

OK I was wondering that myself because

7000 for a single

8000 for a double (before)

So u would think a tripple would be 9000

But it's 2000 more 11000

Makes you think

Some people are getting desperate .

I bet there is a big demand for fake Lao stay permit, work permit, etc...

Maybe but this seems like a good company to me I don't think they would be selling fake stamps

To much to risk they are a big busy shop

I've just checked the websites of the 2 big visa-run companies in Pattaya.

Seems like they haven't updated them a long time.

Still talking about single, and double entry tourist visas...

Is one of those companies in soi post office?

I can't remember the name of the shop it is directly opposite the post office

I've just checked the websites of the 2 big visa-run companies in Pattaya.

Seems like they haven't updated them a long time.

Still talking about single, and double entry tourist visas...

Is one of those companies in soi post office?

I can't remember the name of the shop it is directly opposite the post office

No

Maybe but this seems like a good company to me I don't think they would be selling fake stamps

I can only repeat, what the other posters said.

It sounds like a scam.

I can only repeat, what the other posters said.

It sounds like a scam.

It dose sound like one I know!

But I can't think of a reason to add the 200000 THB rule because then leas people will take them up on there scam

Actually I just been thinking I as sure they mean a METV this would explain the 2000 THB more then a tripple visa as the price for a METV is 5000THB

But then my question now is I thought you can only get one in your home country

Also is there a way round me not having 200000 THB in my bank for 6 months

Officially not possible, but if using right middleman sometimes "not possible" can became possible,,,

7000 for a single

But it's 2000 more 11000

Makes you think

1000- baht per entry before for tourist visa before, you have been scammed....

7000 for a single

But it's 2000 more 11000

Makes you think

1000- baht per entry before for tourist visa before, you have been scammed....
Sorry I should have said that's with transport a hotel and a visa for loas

Sounds like this is only a mixup in terms from this company. METV, not a triple entry.

The real mixup however, is that they probably believe anyone can get it in Vientiane, not only Laotians, or people with residence in Laos.

They will soon enough find out that this is not the case, I believe. Only singles can be obtained there, as far as I know.

Be free proving me wrong, anyone who actually has been there getting the new METV.

• Like 1

Sounds like this is only a mixup in terms from this company. METV, not a triple entry.

The real mixup however, is that they probably believe anyone can get it in Vientiane, not only Laotians, or people with residence in Laos.

They will soon enough find out that this is not the case, I believe. Only singles can be obtained there, as far as I know.

Be free proving me wrong, anyone who actually has been there getting the new METV.

Normally these companies do their homework before openly advertising a service. Who is to say that they haven't already acquired a METV for a foreigner from Vientiane despite all the talk about them only being issued in your home country? That has now been two weeks since the 13th November and i haven't heard any reports as yet.

I wouldn't be calling it a scam just yet, perhaps they have found a loophole already........................wink.png

• Like 1

If confident they are a reputable company, ask for confirmation in writing that they will refund if you can only get a single entry.

Reading between the lines, I think Vientiane was originally planning to issue METVs to non residents based on financial proof only. Visa run companies were informed. Then, Vientiane was told they could not do it.

I do not think it is a scam, but I do not believe they can deliver what they think they can.

• Like 1

This is what I thought but they have

a sign in there window for it, single 7000

Triple 11000

They said they announced it on the 13th said it's new

But that is what they said

News 2 me 2

Its a Multiply Entry Tourist Visa (METV) but they are only issued in Vientiane to Lao citizen and foreigners which are legal residence in Laos.

Normally these companies do their homework before openly advertising a service. Who is to say that they haven't already acquired a METV for a foreigner from Vientiane despite all the talk about them only being issued in your home country? That has now been two weeks since the 13th November and i haven't heard any reports as yet.

I wouldn't be calling it a scam just yet, perhaps they have found a loophole already........................wink.png

Yes I don't believe this company is scaming anyone,I will get there name next time other people must know them on here

Also I asked if anyone has got one yet and they said yes

If confident they are a reputable company, ask for confirmation in writing that they will refund if you can only get a single entry.

Reading between the lines, I think Vientiane was originally planning to issue METVs to non residents based on financial proof only. Visa run companies were informed. Then, Vientiane was told they could not do it.

I do not think it is a scam, but I do not believe they can deliver what they think they can.

I thought the the embassies don't refund money if they don't give you the visa

so I doubt if the company will do to or that is what I always thought

But good ideal

I thought the the embassies don't refund money if they don't give you the visa

so I doubt if the company will do to or that is what I always thought

But good ideal

From what I have read on this forum and from reports from people I have spoken to who have been there recently, I believe that Vientiane consulate don't take payment for a visa until you collect your passport on the afternoon of the second day. Therefore, if no visa is given then no payment will be taken, or if a single visa is given only 1,000 baht will need to be paid.