Megafan duped out of 8 million baht for star's 'medical bills'

webfact

Megafan duped out of THB8 million for star's "medical bills"
By Coconuts

aum_0.jpg
ABOVE: Aum says she had no idea about a scammer using her name to con a victim out of money.

BANGKOK: -- A megafan and possibly not the sharpest tool in the shed says she was conned out of THB8 million by a friend of her favourite actress.

Chayada Chinwanich claims a mutual friend of famous <deleted> Aum Patchrapa told her the sexy star was very ill, reported Bangkok Post.

Patcharawat Khamhaeng said the model-turned-actress had come to him and asked him to request a loan from Chayada to pay her medical bills, the victim said.

Nothing wrong with this picture so far.

The worried fan sent over THB100,000 to Patcharawat, only to be asked for the same again.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/11/26/megafan-duped-out-thb8-million-stars-medical-bills

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-11-27

this megafan is "unusually wealthy" and a bit "unusually dim"

Ah yes. Yet another example of the results of the Thai education system. Just another mindless, "accept everything and do not question" person. They are everywhere. Watching Thai news this morning, I saw a police station full of women complaining about being scammed by someone on Facebook. It is just what happens as a result of a lack of education.

Sort of off the topic, two nights ago I ran into a girl who used to live with another Thai lady I know. This 15 year old girl has been "studying" English for 3 years in a Thai school. I asked her, "how is school?". She could not figure out what I was saying. And this is after 3 hours of English class every school week for 3 years. What a waste of her time. Another lady I know took a 20 hour English class and has better comprehension than this girl had after 3 years. Pathetic! coffee1.gif

Like I have said, many in this country have weak minds and need protection through the law, unlike developed countries.

And in developed countries this does not happen thanks to the likes of Pearlman, Ponzi, Abagnale, Minkow and Madoff, to name just a few.

But, as you said, in this country people have weak minds and need protection. "Greed is good". (G.Gecko)

Like I have said, many in this country have weak minds and need protection through the law, unlike developed countries.

So called developed countries also have their share of dimwits

50% of usa is going to vote for the lady with cankles(hillary).

So called developed countries also have their share of dimwits

50% of usa is going to vote for the lady with cankles(hillary).

The day Aum Patchrapa needs money is the day Thailand has come to an end. Aum just visits a mall or individual store grand opening and collects a couple million baht for a 5 minute appearance. She is a money making machine being the most popular female or male celebrity in Thailand for years now.

A fool and his money are easily parted.

Is that harebrained actress really in the same room with 300 pairs of shoes? How %@#$ing shallow and low-class can you get? Can you imagine Scarlett Johansson posing next to an Imelda Marcos collection of shoes? The low-level, self-appointed "model" who works at the info desk in a Chiang Mai mall and has 4,000+ "followers" actually yells and swears and insults people on her Facebook page about plastic surgery and other asinine airhead things. She even admits, stupidly, that she's in love with herself, but the Thais and some star-struck naive Malaysian Chinese young men keep telling her how beautiful and "powerful" she is. Yuck. I used to think Thailand and Chiang Mai particularly was a good place to retire...but add this female mentality to the mix of other problems, not to mention the female scammers and thieves...I think I'm staying in civilization.

post-225789-0-57320600-1448595384_thumb.

Edited by Dustdevil

Good ole mother id like to boom boom..................hahahahahaha. Imagine if you are her son or daughter and see something like that. God bless Thailand. No political korrectness allowed.

Did you see Malaysia Air's advert not long after their SECOND preventable disaster in which they promoted some dream destination by calling it a "Bucket Wish"?